First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jan 21, 2013
I heard honest frank,maura,& paul were running as a slate ( the dream team) I dont know why hf would run with NUTS
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
I heard honest frank,maura,& paul were running as a slate ( the dream team) I dont know why hf would run with NUTS
why don't you run? then you could prove all of your ridiculous points. you sure know how to put people down; a perfect quality in a politician. since you seem to know everything about everyone put your money where your mouth is.
oh victor

White Plains, NY

#24 Jan 21, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you run? then you could prove all of your ridiculous points. you sure know how to put people down; a perfect quality in a politician. since you seem to know everything about everyone put your money where your mouth is.
"put your money where your mouth is" He does every time he has a drink.
And if Gary was smart he would keep fair away from Victor, but who said he was smart?
vote the corrupt bums out

Mastic Beach, NY

#25 Jan 22, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you run? then you could prove all of your ridiculous points. you sure know how to put people down; a perfect quality in a politician. since you seem to know everything about everyone put your money where your mouth is.
"Put your money where your mouth is"?
Vikkie doesn't have enough money to fill that giant hole he calls a mouth! I like it when he gets all riled up and stars "drunk typing" about everybody. If people can't see what an idiot this guy is,then they get what the deserve for being associated with him.

Heres a platform to run on......
get an ethics committee, get rid of Zany Zelany, hire a real group to be the DPW, and cut the code enforcers down to 2 people with one car only. You will win by a landslide.

And speaking of code enforcers, why the hell did I see one of there cars driving around Shirley the other day???? We should NOT have to pay gas and time for code enforcers to drive around doing their shopping!!!! ALL VILLAGE VEHICLES SHOULD REMAIN IN MBV! Use your own car for errands, not village property!
Smart People

Shirley, NY

#26 Jan 22, 2013
vote the corrupt bums out wrote:
<quoted text>"Put your money where your mouth is"?
Vikkie doesn't have enough money to fill that giant hole he calls a mouth! I like it when he gets all riled up and stars "drunk typing" about everybody. If people can't see what an idiot this guy is,then they get what the deserve for being associated with him.
Heres a platform to run on......
get an ethics committee, get rid of Zany Zelany, hire a real group to be the DPW, and cut the code enforcers down to 2 people with one car only. You will win by a landslide.
And speaking of code enforcers, why the hell did I see one of there cars driving around Shirley the other day???? We should NOT have to pay gas and time for code enforcers to drive around doing their shopping!!!! ALL VILLAGE VEHICLES SHOULD REMAIN IN MBV! Use your own car for errands, not village property!
Nobody with any brains at all would run to be part of this inept/incompetent/corrupt village government. Who wants to try and clean-up this mess? Only idiots would step into this hornets nest.
Bust Honest Frank

Durham, NC

#27 Jan 22, 2013
I just saw honest Frank get picked up by the police next to Pathmark and KFC.
So what

Mastic Beach, NY

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Bust Honest Frank wrote:
I just saw honest Frank get picked up by the police next to Pathmark and KFC.
Tell it to Brady, he's the only one here that cares.
Humpty Dumpty must go

Shirley, NY

#29 Jan 24, 2013
dump them wrote:
<quoted text>Because Humpty Dumpty does not do his job and lies.
Humpty Dumpty and his wife got a raise? The guy is useless, people still waiting for him to give the ok to repair their homes after the storm and its been three months!
Whoopsing

Sound Beach, NY

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Honest Frank hung like a knee grow
Soon

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 Jan 25, 2013
Humpty Dumpty must go wrote:
<quoted text>Humpty Dumpty and his wife got a raise? The guy is useless, people still waiting for him to give the ok to repair their homes after the storm and its been three months!
well, what do you expect for 200,000 dollars a year? For him to actually work?! Not in our village! Friends of Gary don't work, they just collect money and sit on their " visionary" a$$es.
Agreed

Shirley, NY

#32 Jan 25, 2013
I agree.We need a new village admintraor as well as letting him go with no other job placemet in his village for him.His vision of the slumords planting there feet in our village is not the same as ours.Goodbye an good riddens.
Huh

Mastic Beach, NY

#33 Jan 27, 2013
What you still need the village to give you a permit to rebuild from Sandy? I thought every other village (and the town) were waiving permits... MBV relays on taxing the resident at every opportunity. What a mess.
beach lover

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#34 Jan 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
What you still need the village to give you a permit to rebuild from Sandy? I thought every other village (and the town) were waiving permits... MBV relays on taxing the resident at every opportunity. What a mess.
mbv won't waive the fees. they have been asked and refused. so much for a government run by the people for the people. we know who they are for. themselves.
OMG

Selden, NY

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Check out Honest Franks web site he has thrown his hat into the ring again.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#36 Jan 31, 2013
You still stalking HF and his website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ha Ha 6,445
bruce and maura are useless 8 hr ddtoforu 72
Meeting was a Joke 8 hr ddtoforu 40
Misdelivered packages (Mar '13) 14 hr Beach Man 23
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... Sun Oswald copplepot 4
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
•••

Mastic Beach News Video

•••
•••

Mastic Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mastic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE