Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14831 Dec 7, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Just think..... If Caesar Obamus were president on this day in 1942 the Japs would have no doubtedly bombed Pearl Harbor because of a YouTube video.
Sorry sour grapes. No time for your crazy. We are all too busy reading about Apple, one of the wealthiest companies in the world, ang how they are moving jobs back to the United States. You know, the polar opposite of what you Tea Bagging doomsday preppers have been clucking about and voted for.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14832 Dec 7, 2012
Unemployment down. Housing market rising. Stock market growing. While you guys are weeping at the funeral of a Twinkie, Apple is moving jobs back to the US. Oh the Liberal tyranny!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14833 Dec 7, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in GA and 74 in December isn't out of the ordinary, Jackass global warming moron.
Get on a space ship and go put out some solar flares if you don't like global warming. I happen to like warm globes myself.
Think this is a coincidence? The grand thinkers who don't believe there is global climate change, don't believe that human activity has anything to do with it, don't believe in evolution, and didn't believe that Obama was going to be re-elected even after Ohio was called are the same ones who listen to Rush, think Obama is unwilling to work with the GOP, that the GOP cares about anyone but the rich and that returning to the tax rates of the 1990s is going to destroy the country. Interesting.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14834 Dec 7, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYONE does NOT agree or there would NOT be this contention. That is plain & simple. What else do you NOT understand?
You shouldn't be in this debate if you are either too dumb to understand what is going on or so horribly misinformed.

Both the White House and the GOP believe that the Bush tax cuts should be extended for those making less than 200K per year.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14835 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't understand the difference between facts and speculation I see.
Speculation (done on both sides) predicted their candidate to win. Nobody knew for sure, just hopeful thinking. This goes on every presidential election.
Facts are that DumBama's tax policy won't solve one problem. Not one. That is not speculation. The fact is that DumBama only wants to please his wealth hating base for the future of the Democrat party. Polls show that he can.
This is a big part of your problem. It wasn't speculation. It was reasoned analysis of hard data. You still deny that with mathematics and science people can look at information and accurately predict a result. Your refusal to accept that is either ignorance or insanity.

Smart people can also look at the impircal data about tax increases and decreases and know that the GOP position never has worked, ever. One can also see that a country cannot wage two wars and simultaneously cut taxes and not grow massive debt. The only way out of that is to increase the country's revenue and reduce the country's spending.

You can either listen to smart people who know how to do all of that scientific and mathematical analysis or you can listen to Rush. Dumb people listen to Rush. It's easier.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14836 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it many times before. If tax policy is to rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society have no objections.
Of course it's a one-way street because if DumBama is still hell bent on taxing people making 250K or more and Republicans don't agree, then everybody loses their tax rates. But MSM doesn't report it that way.
Should that transpire, the MSM will make sure nobody blames DumBama. They will blame the Republicans just like you do.
In my opinion, I think the Republicans should just give DumBama everything he wants. Tax increases, spending increases, debt ceiling increases, lower credit rating, more government dependents.... everything. That way when we hit another recession or possibly a depression, the Republicans can honestly say they had nothing to do with it. You reelected failure, so Republicans are giving you failure. Live with it.
Next to Pops, you are the most misinformed person on this board. I wonder why that is.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14837 Dec 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then perhaps if you ever decide to get a job, do so in my field because I've seen it many times before. I've seen companies that small either move out of the state to southern states or out of the country altogether.
XXX has seen it!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14838 Dec 7, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, let it go. And let the spending rate go back too.
First cut should be those farm subsidies, don't you think?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14839 Dec 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your ADD got the best of you again.
I guess expecting you to be able to read and understand the written word is a pipe dream
Cayman Islands is your dream.
Wrong island dude.
Income generated in the USA is taxable.
My top 2 clients are foreign entities.
Since 95% of my income is derived from these 2 foreign entities, then the 5% I will be taxed on still is more than you pay in taxes.
when are you ever going to pay your fair share?
PS: 95% of my future income; and all of my current investments, are now not taxable by the US govt.
so I just made sure that I keep more of what I earn; and won't be wasting it on you.
My bad. Maybe you said you were moving to the Fourth State of Texas.

(You may want to talk to your accountant again or you may be living in a federal prison. Wouldn't that be funny.)
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14840 Dec 7, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Unemployment down. Housing market rising. Stock market growing. While you guys are weeping at the funeral of a Twinkie, Apple is moving jobs back to the US. Oh the Liberal tyranny!
And polling shows the President's approval rating is higher now than before the election.

God bless the GOP.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14841 Dec 7, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Apple is down 18% since 9/1/12.

Stock market is down from 5 years ago 1000 points.

Unemployment is up and benefits are ending

housing market is not up anywhere. Your house at minimum is worth 20% less than it was in 2005.

I just wonder if you just like to type lies, or are that bored you feel it is your duty to lie.

your entire post is a lie.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14842 Dec 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your ADD got the best of you again.
I guess expecting you to be able to read and understand the written word is a pipe dream
Cayman Islands is your dream.
Wrong island dude.
Yeah, that must have all been in my head or my inability to read.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and by noon my corporation closed as an entity.
Tomorrow my address will be Cayman.
my taxable income ZERO.
enjoy the gridlock and 20% at minimum unemployment.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14843 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Think this is a coincidence? The grand thinkers who don't believe there is global climate change, don't believe that human activity has anything to do with it, don't believe in evolution, and didn't believe that Obama was going to be re-elected even after Ohio was called are the same ones who listen to Rush, think Obama is unwilling to work with the GOP, that the GOP cares about anyone but the rich and that returning to the tax rates of the 1990s is going to destroy the country. Interesting.
Hey, I listen to Rush. I think Moving Pictures is a flawless album. I'd put a little smiley face next to that, to let you know I'm kidding but crap like :) and ROTFLMAO makes me die inside a little bit each time I see an adult using it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14844 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. Maybe you said you were moving to the Fourth State of Texas.
(You may want to talk to your accountant again or you may be living in a federal prison. Wouldn't that be funny.)
my accountant and legal council talked me into change for LLC.

how funny is that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14845 Dec 7, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And polling shows the President's approval rating is higher now than before the election.
God bless the GOP.
woof
Be careful, Duke's master. The GOP is going to introduce a bill that would require that anyone who mentions polling data be burned at the stake.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14846 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
First cut should be those farm subsidies, don't you think?
first cut should be all subsidies.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14847 Dec 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be in this debate if you are either too dumb to understand what is going on or so horribly misinformed.
Both the White House and the GOP believe that the Bush tax cuts should be extended for those making less than 200K per year.
running from the current class war

how about a flat tax of 15% with zero deductions on 100K plus income for everyone?

10% tax on income below 100K. everyone.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14848 Dec 7, 2012
Just looked at the front page of FoxNews.com .

Not a single mention of the jobs numbers released today. But Leann Rhimes might maybe could be addicted to laxatives.

#thatexplainseverything.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14849 Dec 7, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless the GOP.
woof
who polled who; and who cares?

over the cliff we go; and govt shutdown looming.

what's not to approve?

the sooner govt gets out of the way, the sooner the economy will recover.

over the cliff we go into the wild blue yonder.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14850 Dec 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
first cut should be all subsidies.
Clearly, you live in reality.

Yeah, right.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mr tea Dec 23 Canton 2
Mr. Tea and White Cop are the same poster Dec 23 Troll the troll 2
Bank Robbery in Massillon (Jan '10) Dec 23 chippie 4
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Dec 22 Kevin 64
Review: East Avondale Townhouses Dec 20 icy 1
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Dec 18 n canton snobs 42
Debate: Gay Marriage - Massillon, OH (Aug '10) Dec 12 Brian_G 19
Massillon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web