Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Massillon Forum

Comments (Page 679)

Showing posts 13,561 - 13,580 of28,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
At least the poor will be paying more of their fair share!
yeah ,you think that deadwood in Detroit as an example is going to pay more, I dont think so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Maybe the union can negotiate for em. If they're lucky.
did you here about Michigan today, I hope the Right to Work gets passed & signed into law, it will be a win for the working class.

Protesters re-enter Mich. Capitol with court order following shutdown amid vote on union bill

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/protes...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete with suicide nets?
that will be good place for the welfare rats that choose not to work.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>did you here about Michigan today, I hope the Right to Work gets passed & signed into law, it will be a win for the working class.
Protesters re-enter Mich. Capitol with court order following shutdown amid vote on union bill
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/protes...
Screw the working class in Michigan. I hope they don't get Right to Work. They can just keep voting like they've been voting for 60 years just like Ohio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the working class in Michigan. I hope they don't get Right to Work. They can just keep voting like they've been voting for 60 years just like Ohio.
I want to see it happen especially with the UAW because Michigan is their last stand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Mitt Romney Deception
By Brian Camenker
President, MassResistance
November 20, 2006

For over ten years MassResistance has observed Mitt Romney and his actions. On issue after issue, Romney would search for a way to look like he was governing as a conservative, but in every case, the liberals would ultimately be the victors. He would double the money for programs that promoted homosexuality in the schools but then turn around and veto what he himself had allocated, knowing full well his veto would be overturned.

On the marriage issue, he made it look like he was “forced” into recognizing homosexual marriages, but he refused to pursue other options that would have rallied anti-gay marriage forces and perhaps turned this issue around.

He would issue statements critical of obscene pro-homosexual books and about the treatment of David Parker, yet it was the actions of his own agencies that created these controversies to begin with. Nor would he lift a finger to make internal changes to prevent his agencies from promoting the liberal agenda or reprimand any employees possibly engaged, for example, in illegal activities.

To any observer, his seemingly contradictory tactics and strategies looked as though he was preparing a “conservative track record” for his run for higher office. He has issued enough conservative sounding statements and engaged in enough “battles” with liberals (as fake as many of them were), that to an uninformed observer, it may look like he was an embattled conservative triumphing over the forces in liberalism in one of the most liberal states in America.

Both that’s the myth his campaign staff wants to perpetrate. Any close observer will tell you that the pro-abortion and pro-homosexual forces never lost any battles under his tenure and that in fact, they grew in power and influence. Romney did nothing to restrain the groups who have launched a jihad on America’s Judeo-Christian culture.

On so many occasions, the liberal agenda could have been slowed down or even defeated with the smallest internal regulatory decision or executive order and yet he never used the power he had to do that. He gave up the battlefield to our enemies over and over again.

This is why every conservative in America needs to question his overly hyped conversion to conservatism. How can we trust a man who has done so much damage to causes dear to our hearts who has suddenly become a conservative only after deciding to run for President?

Fourteen years ago the country was duped by a charming, smooth talking “moderate” Democrat named Bill Clinton who used the power of the Presidency to inflict great damage to America’s military, to our intelligence agencies, and to our culture. The gap between how Clinton appeared to most Americans and how he really governed was huge. We cannot afford another President like that.

http://www.massresistance.org/index.html

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/marriage/r...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you promised. You changed your corporation to an overseas corporation so you would never ever have to pay a penny of tax again and you were moving to the Cayman Islands. What happened?
your ADD got the best of you again.

I guess expecting you to be able to read and understand the written word is a pipe dream

Cayman Islands is your dream.

Wrong island dude.

Income generated in the USA is taxable.

My top 2 clients are foreign entities.

Since 95% of my income is derived from these 2 foreign entities, then the 5% I will be taxed on still is more than you pay in taxes.

when are you ever going to pay your fair share?

PS: 95% of my future income; and all of my current investments, are now not taxable by the US govt.

so I just made sure that I keep more of what I earn; and won't be wasting it on you.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

When the Clinton tax rates come back and Che will start paying his fair share.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Just think..... If Caesar Obamus were president on this day in 1942 the Japs would have no doubtedly bombed Pearl Harbor because of a YouTube video.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

1941 typo*
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Just think..... If Caesar Obamus were president on this day in 1942 the Japs would have no doubtedly bombed Pearl Harbor because of a YouTube video.
Sorry sour grapes. No time for your crazy. We are all too busy reading about Apple, one of the wealthiest companies in the world, ang how they are moving jobs back to the United States. You know, the polar opposite of what you Tea Bagging doomsday preppers have been clucking about and voted for.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Unemployment down. Housing market rising. Stock market growing. While you guys are weeping at the funeral of a Twinkie, Apple is moving jobs back to the US. Oh the Liberal tyranny!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in GA and 74 in December isn't out of the ordinary, Jackass global warming moron.
Get on a space ship and go put out some solar flares if you don't like global warming. I happen to like warm globes myself.
Think this is a coincidence? The grand thinkers who don't believe there is global climate change, don't believe that human activity has anything to do with it, don't believe in evolution, and didn't believe that Obama was going to be re-elected even after Ohio was called are the same ones who listen to Rush, think Obama is unwilling to work with the GOP, that the GOP cares about anyone but the rich and that returning to the tax rates of the 1990s is going to destroy the country. Interesting.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYONE does NOT agree or there would NOT be this contention. That is plain & simple. What else do you NOT understand?
You shouldn't be in this debate if you are either too dumb to understand what is going on or so horribly misinformed.

Both the White House and the GOP believe that the Bush tax cuts should be extended for those making less than 200K per year.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't understand the difference between facts and speculation I see.
Speculation (done on both sides) predicted their candidate to win. Nobody knew for sure, just hopeful thinking. This goes on every presidential election.
Facts are that DumBama's tax policy won't solve one problem. Not one. That is not speculation. The fact is that DumBama only wants to please his wealth hating base for the future of the Democrat party. Polls show that he can.
This is a big part of your problem. It wasn't speculation. It was reasoned analysis of hard data. You still deny that with mathematics and science people can look at information and accurately predict a result. Your refusal to accept that is either ignorance or insanity.

Smart people can also look at the impircal data about tax increases and decreases and know that the GOP position never has worked, ever. One can also see that a country cannot wage two wars and simultaneously cut taxes and not grow massive debt. The only way out of that is to increase the country's revenue and reduce the country's spending.

You can either listen to smart people who know how to do all of that scientific and mathematical analysis or you can listen to Rush. Dumb people listen to Rush. It's easier.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it many times before. If tax policy is to rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society have no objections.
Of course it's a one-way street because if DumBama is still hell bent on taxing people making 250K or more and Republicans don't agree, then everybody loses their tax rates. But MSM doesn't report it that way.
Should that transpire, the MSM will make sure nobody blames DumBama. They will blame the Republicans just like you do.
In my opinion, I think the Republicans should just give DumBama everything he wants. Tax increases, spending increases, debt ceiling increases, lower credit rating, more government dependents.... everything. That way when we hit another recession or possibly a depression, the Republicans can honestly say they had nothing to do with it. You reelected failure, so Republicans are giving you failure. Live with it.
Next to Pops, you are the most misinformed person on this board. I wonder why that is.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then perhaps if you ever decide to get a job, do so in my field because I've seen it many times before. I've seen companies that small either move out of the state to southern states or out of the country altogether.
XXX has seen it!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, let it go. And let the spending rate go back too.
First cut should be those farm subsidies, don't you think?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your ADD got the best of you again.
I guess expecting you to be able to read and understand the written word is a pipe dream
Cayman Islands is your dream.
Wrong island dude.
Income generated in the USA is taxable.
My top 2 clients are foreign entities.
Since 95% of my income is derived from these 2 foreign entities, then the 5% I will be taxed on still is more than you pay in taxes.
when are you ever going to pay your fair share?
PS: 95% of my future income; and all of my current investments, are now not taxable by the US govt.
so I just made sure that I keep more of what I earn; and won't be wasting it on you.
My bad. Maybe you said you were moving to the Fourth State of Texas.

(You may want to talk to your accountant again or you may be living in a federal prison. Wouldn't that be funny.)
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
Unemployment down. Housing market rising. Stock market growing. While you guys are weeping at the funeral of a Twinkie, Apple is moving jobs back to the US. Oh the Liberal tyranny!
And polling shows the President's approval rating is higher now than before the election.

God bless the GOP.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,561 - 13,580 of28,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massillon Discussions

Search the Massillon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 19 Musikologist 11
cheating husband Jul 17 sancha 13
the best block parties in massillon Jul 12 witness 1
watching groundhog day Jul 8 witness 1
Girl,7, Recovering After Shot Twice in Chest (Mar '10) Jul 8 tiff 9
Melda Owens Jul 8 Dermot OHanlon 1
•••
•••