Babysitting rape suspect jailed in Akron

Babysitting rape suspect jailed in Akron

There are 8 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Babysitting rape suspect jailed in Akron. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

A suicidal western Pennsylvania man charged with duct-taping and raping a 15-year-old girl he lured to his home with the promise of a babysitting job has been found in Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Mentally ill or not, you are still a pig.
hunky77

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2012
The Polce nabbed him at his Boy Scout Meeting!
mike

Akron, OH

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Where were the parents in all this. I dont let my kids babysit for anyone that I dont know personally and for a rather long time.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
The Polce nabbed him at his Boy Scout Meeting!
Not funny

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2012
mike wrote:
Where were the parents in all this. I dont let my kids babysit for anyone that I dont know personally and for a rather long time.
Fifteen year olds are still easily influenced. She was lured with the promise of a job. I can't imagine her parents not drilling this into her head the stranger danger theory. Then again, they may have.

Mine had my whole life. Still, I accepted a ride with a man who knew my parents. I was lucky, it was just that. But, my parents went ballistic when they found out. Rightfully so. I could have easily been this girl in the story. I was an intelligent child, just let the common sense of a fifteen year old take over for a moment.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
<quoted text>Not funny
I hope you are an "intelligent adult" to know that the original/real hunky77 never posts from Akron or Cleveland or Canton or Barberton. Sometimes, I actually feel bad for you, when I read your reply/ posts to the person, who is not the person you think, you are replying to.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 5, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are an "intelligent adult" to know that the original/real hunky77 never posts from Akron or Cleveland or Canton or Barberton. Sometimes, I actually feel bad for you, when I read your reply/ posts to the person, who is not the person you think, you are replying to.
Well, Ms. Smarty Pants, I was replying to the post, not the poster. The mellow dramatics are far too annoying for me to care. Since I had been accused for years as posting as another, I respond to the post and not the poster.

Hard to believe you are post menopausal.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to diminish what happened to this poor girl with another personal vendetta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Apr 1 7InchesOhio 128
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar '18 Musikologist 17
Tim Vandeborn HOBOsexual Mar '18 Amy 1
Public salt company Mar '18 Baby Boy 1
Massillon Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar '18 2nd Son 34
Tim Boyle (Oct '16) Feb '18 crisp 3
Do you know Arika Hall? Feb '18 someone knows 1

Massillon Jobs

Personal Finance

Massillon Mortgages