Canton has seen a huge influx of undo...

Canton has seen a huge influx of undocumented workers but can we give them jobs?

Posted in the Massillon Forum

Mike Litoris

Canton, OH

#1 Jun 3, 2013
No doubt about it we have seen many Latino undocumented homosapiens make there way here to Canton over the years.. But with no jobs how can we help these people 'make it'? Even my italian american background and citizenship has me working too many hours with too little pay. It's not worth it but I have no choice.
But this is not about me. Its about jose and his 10 roommates who are at each others' necks because someone used up what was the last roll of toilet paper and now their left to use cardboard from the canned foods. So how can we help?
Chime in Cantonians! Because if we can't help them then who can?!
Dave C

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Doesn't seem right. They are trying to better themselves but if they are here illegally I'm not sure. And with that new law obama passed for 11 million? I really am not quite sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naughty girls (Sep '13) 14 hr Scotty 30
My Email rickcraig63@gmail.com 22 hr Scotty 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Sat jjlo 81
Review: Anne-Marie's Fine Jewelry & Gifts Jul 2 Sarah 1
News Canton man pleads guilty to murder (Oct '07) Jun 27 DsNutts 7
ufo (Jun '14) Jun 22 Barnsweb 10
Canton Sucks Jun 18 GRP3 1
More from around the web

Massillon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE