|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

my so call father stoled $10.000 to $15,000 worth og gun amo
ect of my guns and amo. he lied and said the massillon police said
he was not allowed to give them back to and he said he talked to his law and he said i have a felony
i do not have a felony never did . i even talked to my lawer
my so called father george as lied to me i am almost 50 . i am not a 10 year kid he has no idea what they are worth, or what i payed for them . he just wants to contorl me , want in the hell do an 81 year old man needs with my guns , how did he get them i stored
them for self keeping yes i am n very pissed off he is no longer my father , he is just a mean son of a bitch
gun collecter

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

soory miss spelled words i will redo it'
my son of a bitch father has stolded $10,000 to $15,000 worth of guns and amo and other things as well, he was told that the massilon police told him that he was not allowed to give them back to me cause i have a felony,
he also siad his lawer told him i have a felony, I DO NOT HAVE ANY FELONY'S i never EVER had one i nevr been to prison i have bought guns for a few stores so if i had a felony , they would not beable
to sell me any kind of a gun it is the LAW my so called fatheR george iS a lier i am alomost 50 i am not a 10 year old kid. he just wants to contorl me.
i stored my gun at his home for safe keeping , out of the blue he came to to tell me this. the massillon po po knows i had guns in my home so if i have a felony why not come and arested me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Stark County was issued at August 20 at 7:33AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Massillon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massillon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000