lier and a he steels
gun collecter

Wooster, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2012
my so call father stoled $10.000 to $15,000 worth og gun amo
ect of my guns and amo. he lied and said the massillon police said
he was not allowed to give them back to and he said he talked to his law and he said i have a felony
i do not have a felony never did . i even talked to my lawer
my so called father george as lied to me i am almost 50 . i am not a 10 year kid he has no idea what they are worth, or what i payed for them . he just wants to contorl me , want in the hell do an 81 year old man needs with my guns , how did he get them i stored
them for self keeping yes i am n very pissed off he is no longer my father , he is just a mean son of a bitch
gun collecter

Wooster, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2012
soory miss spelled words i will redo it'
my son of a bitch father has stolded $10,000 to $15,000 worth of guns and amo and other things as well, he was told that the massilon police told him that he was not allowed to give them back to me cause i have a felony,
he also siad his lawer told him i have a felony, I DO NOT HAVE ANY FELONY'S i never EVER had one i nevr been to prison i have bought guns for a few stores so if i had a felony , they would not beable
to sell me any kind of a gun it is the LAW my so called fatheR george iS a lier i am alomost 50 i am not a 10 year old kid. he just wants to contorl me.
i stored my gun at his home for safe keeping , out of the blue he came to to tell me this. the massillon po po knows i had guns in my home so if i have a felony why not come and arested me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Aug 11 linda 17
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Aug 7 Albert Haynesworth 46
fartfetish (Feb '16) Jul '16 BbwDoesAnal 2
sext me (Dec '12) Jul '16 horny 2
naughty girls (Sep '13) Jul '16 MattT 38
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Jul '16 MattT 104
News White Trailer Proved Invisible to Tesla's Auton... Jul '16 Durden 1

Massillon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance