Canton, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2013
I am a 44 year old straight mother of 3 children.
I would like opinions from NORMAL people about gay, bi, lesbian and transgender people in the 2000's and your views. I'm hoping there is no bashing and ignorance to come. If you are not educated please don't post hate or nonsense.

OUR GOD IS ALL THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO YOU BELIEVE IN. HE made me, you, us, ALL OF US. And if I'm right that God made us all, then HE MADE EVERY G,L,B,T AS THEY ARE. Who are you to question the will of the inevitable?
Treatment and religion will not cure. Is there a cure to not be heterosexual??? NOPE. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE..

Along with bisexuality and heterosexuality, homosexuality is one of the three main categories of sexual orientation within the heterosexual–homosexual continuum.[1] There is no consensus among scientists about the causes of why a person develops a particular sexual orientation;[1] however, biologically-based theories for the cause of sexual orientation are favored by experts,[3] which point to genetic factors, the early uterine environment, or both combinations.[4] Moreover, there is "no substantive evidence" which suggests parenting or early childhood experiences play a role.[4] While there are those who still hold the view that homosexual activity is "unnatural" or "dysfunctional",[5][ 6] research has shown that homosexuality is an example of a NORMAL AND NATURAL variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects.[1][7] Furthermore, most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation[1] and there is insufficient evidence to support the use of psychological interventions to change sexual orientation.[8] Prejudice and discrimination against homosexual and bisexual people (homophobia) have, however, been shown to cause significant psychological harm, and are especially damaging to children who are homosexual or bisexual.[7][8]

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 1, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Artist and Fraud Alert Oct 19 AnakinMicSaber 1
Trump'sScorchedEarth... Oct 18 AmericanWoman 3
News Obama to campaign for Clinton, Ohio Dems as 201... Oct 16 Go Blue Forever 62
News Dansby's jail term extended (Jun '08) Oct 16 god 8
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct 15 AmericanWomanToo 3
News Hillary Clinton's top five vice presidential picks Oct 1 Le Jimbo 20
News Concerns about nuclear waste dump start locally... (Jan '14) Oct 1 NoTrumptardationN... 3

Massillon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massillon Mortgages