Man charged in murder, rape

Massillon police have charged a man with murder and rape nearly two years after the death of his 4-month-old daughter. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true american

Plano, TX

#25 Apr 15, 2008
danielle degordon wrote:
i think he should get the death penalty
he should get smothered..
go through the same death that jaydee had to go through!!
id like to hit him a few times for that b/c he hurt the best chick in the world!!!
justina lidderdale..
so do what u need to do to that pervert!!
why do you judge from the paper i guess yall also believe obama cares about america too he will not say the pledge but wants to be president , but back to topic you should not judge something you do not know about , and i dont live in a buble , i am jays cousin thoe and i can tell i know my cousin and he did not do this and yall have no idea his father and mother are not in good health as it is and yall saying things about their inncoent son is killing them so before you judge wait for the trail cause he will be proven innocent my cousin does not have a mean bone in his body and loves both his kids and did not hurt them he is the one that worked all day , and than took care of them please think before you judge cause remeber when you point your finger you got 3 pointing nback at you
see though the facade

Albany, CA

#26 Apr 16, 2008
true american posted:
yeah but if anyone believes in God than i say God will judge and here on earth let the court judge not the police and media come how many times does the police accuse people just cause they are black and the reports say the caught him this country i thought you was innocent until proven guilty lets see the trail first , ok cause remeber any child or woman can accuse any man of rape and they will just assume he did like the lacross team at the college awhile back and it was all a lie but it ruinned there lifes

MUCH AGREED!
see though the facade

Albany, CA

#27 Apr 16, 2008
where is the mother in all this?
DO YOU KNOW ALL THE FACTS? you are so quick to judge without the facts. Just because MEN are usually the offender doesn't mean that is always the case, there are exceptions!

NO YOU DONT AND WONT UNTIL THE TRIAL IS COMPLETE!!

The mother had an abuse and neglet complaint 5 weeks before the murder, did you consider that? NO!

FUTHER MORE the bar owner next door said she knew the family and they were the only ones living there when there is a roommate (reported ironically by the same paper, just two years later) AND to top it off the Riggs filed many complaints with the pocile regaurding the tremont pub so there is bias there.

there is no better way to frame a man.
Marlene

Baltimore, MD

#28 Apr 17, 2008
I'm a friend of a co worker who knows the family.
Everyone should hold thier thoughts until the police find more evidence. I can see the hurt in her face so I can only imagine how the immediate
family feels. We don't know the whole story yet!
college guy

Akron, OH

#29 Apr 19, 2008
i bet he drops the soap on purpose
true american

Plano, TX

#30 Apr 19, 2008
college guy sounds like you are in second grade not college
break the family cycle

Berkeley, CA

#32 Jun 16, 2008
this mother should have known better,she herself was a victim of sexual abuse by a family member. and for me i vowed to never let anyone hurt my children. after all this is no excuse. what doesn't kill us should make us smarter and stronger.
jmw1978

Uniontown, OH

#33 Jun 28, 2008
I'm from Massillon, OH and I knew Diana and considered her a friend. I've been looking into this case and I see alot of holes and cover ups that makes her look just as guilty as her husband and I feel that she is hiding her involvement in this whole thing. I feel she deserves something out of this too. I look at the fact that she is standing by him in this and neither of them are giving a good enough story on how this baby just wound up dead. This baby is only 4 monthes old why is she not in the same room as her parents but in a room with her 1 1/2 year old brother for 1? I meen how unresponcable is that? How can you just sit there and act like everything is ok and let something like this just go by. How can you sleep at night knowing your babys are gone and you had something to do with it. Why aren't you in jail cuz you are just as guilty as he is and you know it.
little miss sunshine

Carrollton, OH

#34 Oct 20, 2008
It makes me wonder what idiots people in this world TRULY are. I am good friends of the family the this beautiful baby raped and killed by her own father. death penalty is such a fast way to get rid of his life. I say we inject this low life with a needle full of bacteria and diseases then make him die slowly and surely.
I know prisons can't fully deny their prisoners health care but did this man think of the health of his four month old baby? this father has never liked his little girl. he used to hold the legs of it to make it stop kicking. COME ON YOU AHole.
He deserves to die slowly and who cares what happens to him just another peice of sh on this earht,,
Michigan guy

Pinckney, MI

#35 Oct 22, 2008
Why do we kill people

who kill people

to show people

that killing people

is wrong?

Why is that exactly?

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#36 Oct 23, 2008
Michigan guy wrote:
Why do we kill people
who kill people
to show people
that killing people
is wrong?
Why is that exactly?
That is called eradicating the problem with 0% recidivism.
true american

Sachse, TX

#37 Oct 23, 2008
jay is my cousin and he did not do it, the baby died from sids and there was no dna anywhere they only reason massilon police went after him is cause they are racist against whites , dr spitz is the expert and he said the baby was not raped or killed it is all been set up and the massillon news has to be getting paid by massillon police cause they only reason they convicted him is cause they been reading the papers for 2 years saying he was guilty before he went to trail there is no evidence at all , why does everyone believe just cause the police arrest someone they did it when u see man getting out of jail everyday cause the police was wrong remeber the lord say only he should judge but i guess yall forgot about that
true american

Sachse, TX

#38 Oct 23, 2008
one more thing the police had a time of death at 9 pm until biggs proved he was not home than all the sudden they say they did not know when she died come on people open ur minds and as for ms collins and her family well look at them look at thier lifes , where was they when daina was being abused , this is a wake up call everyone believes everything they read or see on tv
truthful person

Massillon, OH

#39 Sep 17, 2010
little miss sunshine wrote:
It makes me wonder what idiots people in this world TRULY are. I am good friends of the family the this beautiful baby raped and killed by her own father. death penalty is such a fast way to get rid of his life. I say we inject this low life with a needle full of bacteria and diseases then make him die slowly and surely.
I know prisons can't fully deny their prisoners health care but did this man think of the health of his four month old baby? this father has never liked his little girl. he used to hold the legs of it to make it stop kicking. COME ON YOU AHole.
He deserves to die slowly and who cares what happens to him just another peice of sh on this earht,,

Apparently u are friends with Joetta cause she was the one running around with that false story among others. Jay loved his children very much, how does someone placing their arm across the babies legs to stop her from kicking turn into that he did not love her? My god people but for the grace of god u could be in our position I pray that u never have to go thur what our family has been going thur. Jay is innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RCW Industrial Solutions Inc 20 hr vendor 2
naughty girls (Sep '13) 20 hr Hornyboy 24
Review: James W Haupt Jr. Attorney At Law Thu Adriane Handwork 1
unsolved mysteries - the wackers Mar 19 bud 1
looking for Mar 19 parttime 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Mar 16 Anonymous 79
hooker (Aug '13) Mar 15 YouIdiots69 4
Massillon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web