Man charged in murder, rape

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

Massillon police have charged a man with murder and rape nearly two years after the death of his 4-month-old daughter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Steph

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Thank God this little baby may finally get justice. As a mother who lost her own son to SIDS 1 1/2 years ago I feel the mother should also have some charges. To not cooperate with police and not allow your childs killer to be hels accountable is horrible! If someone had murdered one of my children, i don' care who you are, I would want you locked up for life if not murdered yourself. She should be ashamed of herself

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

No matter how many times I see stories like this, I just can't comprehend the beastly nature of the perps.

This is just sick. Biggs doesn't deserve the classification of "human."

Since: Dec 07

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

The death penalty is too good for this low life piece a trash. A pick up truck and a rope would be fine with me.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

If he is guilty, then execution would be far too quick and dignified. The only good thing I can say about the prison population is that they sure do know how to treat animals guilty of such things.
Emma

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Another sad story. Perhaps I don't understand the legal system. Why did it take so long to rule on this senseless crime, and the parnets were allowed to move around? Thank goodness the parnets did not leave the country.
fuzzy math

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Girls, c'mon now. We've talked about this. STOP choosing the idiot guys. Stop it.
scott

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

It does boggle the mind how somepeople can be so cruel and malicious just to fufill their own selfish desires. As a firm believer in karma I am sure he will get what is coming to him. Someday he will reap what he has sewn.

“Ain't she cute?”

Since: Jan 08

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

scott wrote:
It does boggle the mind how somepeople can be so cruel and malicious just to fufill their own selfish desires. As a firm believer in karma I am sure he will get what is coming to him. Someday he will reap what he has sewn.
Hopefully it will be VERY.VERY.SOON.

I can't even begin to describe how I felt when I first heard this. That sick bastard..I just can't even put into words my rage.
why

Strongsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

This is so disgusting. I have no idea how someone can rape a child. This wasn't even a child, but a BABY! I am so grossed out. This story will be stuck in my head for a while. What a disgusting, disturbed, deranged man.
wolf

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

it never ends, now this piece of crap raped a baby,
an then killed her..
I'm not sure, but prison is to good for him..
Please don't get me wrong.. he needs fry for this,
as far as the mother goes..what the h..are you thinking about..to stay with crap like this..
if you need laid that bad.. you have to take in
trash like this... wow you sick b... you need to
be fried too...
StopTheMadness

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

I volunteer to stick the needle in him. The death penalty is really to kind for scum like this.
Ahau Kin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Oh no I got bleeped!

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.

BE POLITE."

Oops my bad.
Rocky Colavito

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

STEELCURTAIN74 wrote:
The death penalty is too good for this low life piece a trash. A pick up truck and a rope would be fine with me.
I think this could be the first time a Browns fan agrees with a Steelers fan. I totally agree with you man.
bunky

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

This person should castrated. He is a sick individual.Pls give this sick person the maximum. Throw him in a jail full of grown men who have little girls. The mother also need to go jail for life also. She is even worse for letting this go on with her four month old child. THIS ARE VERY SICK PEOPLE PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM.

“walk lightly & carry a big sti”

watcheebac holla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Leathal injection or prison time is too good for them. Set an example for other pervs. Stone them to death at the courthouse square for everyone to see. There headstone should read "here lies another perv. Another child is save"
true american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

everyone already convicted this man are you all going to print a post saying sorry when u find out he is innocent and his wife did it , everyone always is sexiss and accuses the man

“walk lightly & carry a big sti”

watcheebac holla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

true american wrote:
everyone already convicted this man are you all going to print a post saying sorry when u find out he is innocent and his wife did it , everyone always is sexiss and accuses the man
I say fry them both
true american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

yeah but if anyone believes in God than i say God will judge and here on earth let the court judge not the police and media come how many times does the police accuse people just cause they are black and the reports say the caught him this country i thought you was innocent until proven guilty lets see the trail first , ok cause remeber any child or woman can accuse any man of rape and they will just assume he did like the lacross team at the college awhile back and it was all a lie but it ruinned there lifes

“Ain't she cute?”

Since: Jan 08

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

true american wrote:
Do you live in a bubble?
danielle degordon

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

i think he should get the death penalty
he should get smothered..
go through the same death that jaydee had to go through!!
id like to hit him a few times for that b/c he hurt the best chick in the world!!!
justina lidderdale..
so do what u need to do to that pervert!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massillon Discussions

Search the Massillon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr d pantz 28,973
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
Canal Fulton Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 19 Musikologist 11
cheating husband Jul 17 sancha 13
the best block parties in massillon Jul 12 witness 1
watching groundhog day Jul 8 witness 1
Girl,7, Recovering After Shot Twice in Chest (Mar '10) Jul 8 tiff 9
•••
•••
•••
Massillon Dating

more search filters

less search filters