Who got sucker punched at the delmar ...

Who got sucker punched at the delmar last noght

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smack down

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Who got beat up?
The brown bomber

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Learn to spell retard and it was Justin Barney
Smack Down

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Who beat him up?
Smack Down

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Isn't he in jail?
Scott shirt ripper K

Massena, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Well that's usually what Kocsis tells everyone when he runs his mouth in a bar "I got sucker punched", when actually he usually rips his shirt off when the persons back is turned <and he still loses the fight!
Friend

Whately, MA

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Does anyone k ow who did it!
grow up

Newington, CT

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Grow up everyone and if anyone has any real info please post otherwise don't speak until you grow a brain I heard Justin is really hurt, show some respect. And I hope the moron who hurt him gets his ass handed to him.
When

Massena, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Justin is a small down to earth guy how did this happen details please and who did it
of course

Auburn, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
I tried looking him up on fb couldn't find him.. I think I know who your talking abt
kdb

New Kensington, PA

#15 Apr 6, 2013
who is howard malone?
bill

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 7, 2013
The delmar needs to be shut down. Nothing but cracked up, crazy thugs.
truth be told

Massena, NY

#19 Apr 7, 2013
First of all, the bikers are not a gang and second, they had nothing to do with what happened except trying to help Justin out. He was outta control that night and before the incident he almost got into a fight with a native guy as well. so you might want to know all the facts before you start poining fingers and blaming people. all and all I hope Justin is ok.
lol

Brasher Falls, NY

#20 Apr 7, 2013
grow up wrote:
Hey ugotknockeddafuckout maybe you should find out what happened before u spew ur cocksucker. And maybe that biker gang should stop acting like tough guys. Just cuz ur in a gang doesn't mean ur that badass in lil ol massena everyone needs to find a new hobby that doesn't involve alcohol. Grow up get a job and a life and stop thinking your badasses.
Bikers were there but they werent the ones fighting. Maybe YOU should find out what happened.
jew boy

Massena, NY

#23 Apr 7, 2013
The sucker punching coward was Howard malone.
ugotknockedthefu ckout

Ardsley, NY

#25 Apr 7, 2013
Sucker punch yeah ok,the idiot kicked the bathroom door in was looking for a fight and then got his lights knocked out.like i said before cant handle the booze stay home.
jew boy

United States

#26 Apr 7, 2013
jew boy wrote:
The sucker punching coward was Howard malone.
its funny how you go throwing names out there. Maybe you need a lesson.
LMFAO

Massena, NY

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Charlies closed .. Now the Troubles will be at the Delmar,, o its been their .. DRUGS AND ROCK AN ROLL ..
stop

Minoa, NY

#29 Apr 7, 2013
How about everyone just stop posting and stay out of the guys life!Pretty sad that this is all Masena has to do is talk shit about everyone.
jewels

New Kensington, PA

#30 Apr 7, 2013
jew boy wrote:
<quoted text> its funny how you go throwing names out there. Maybe you need a lesson.
roid rage and protein powder. your a joke....
jewels

New Kensington, PA

#31 Apr 7, 2013
blacks and bikers. delmar is a good place for them. keep the hole open...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting big tax refunds backfor welfare or low... (Feb '11) 2 hr Matty 371
mmh 2 hr Matty 15
center street trasH 2 hr Matty 5
Taxie 4 hr White 1
Mall 22 hr Bob 246
Time Buyer (Jul '12) 22 hr Bob 31
News Boutique Air selected as new Essential Air Serv... Fri FifoFico 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance