Barking dog on Ridgewood

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Be nice

Massena, NY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Whoever puts their dog out around 8:am and just let's it bark for hours........ Please be a little more considerate of your neighbors!
Free car ride

Massena, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Call animal control when it's happening.
Be nice

Massena, NY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
It's on Ridgewood and maybe they will see this and be more aware! Thanks for responding
pit bull barks

Massena, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Maybe its cant denys pit bull
hmmmm

Massena, NY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
people who live over there used to own their houses, now they are all rented out and people don't care about their neigborhood because it is not permanent to them.
Annoyed

Massena, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Is it the big house on the corner? With the 2 white dogs! They never shut up!

“Big Dork”

Since: Oct 12

Little Bike

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
Those are my dogs. Come on over and tell me instead of putting this on Topix. You complain about no one taking ownership? Be a man and come on over. Until then I will make them bark all night.
call the cops

Massena, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Shortys Sporty wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are my dogs. Come on over and tell me instead of putting this on Topix. You complain about no one taking ownership? Be a man and come on over. Until then I will make them bark all night.
You're statements proves they should just continually call the cops every time your dogs are out barking up a storm. You obviously know there is a problem and the solution you come up with is to make them bark more, now that's real intelligent.

“Big Dork”

Little Bike

#9 Nov 19, 2012
call the cops wrote:
<quoted text>You're statements proves they should just continually call the cops every time your dogs are out barking up a storm. You obviously know there is a problem and the solution you come up with is to make them bark more, now that's real intelligent.
Be a real neighbor and come talk to me. That's half the problem with you idiots. Always calling the cops to solve simple problems that could easily be adressed by both parties. Now either come talk or catch the next boat to fuckityoffland.
call the cops

Massena, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Shortys Sporty wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a real neighbor and come talk to me. That's half the problem with you idiots. Always calling the cops to solve simple problems that could easily be adressed by both parties. Now either come talk or catch the next boat to fuckityoffland.
Who would want to go over and talk with you when you have that kind of an attitude problem. The problem already has been simply addressed you now know about the problem so be neighborly and fix the nuisance barking instead of threatening people to make the problem worse. It's jackasses like yourself that are half the problem. Fix the barking issue that you have now been made aware or be waiting for the cops to show up. You wanted to be an a$$hole about it to everyone so now that is how you will be treated by others.

“Big Dork”

Little Bike

#11 Nov 19, 2012
call the cops wrote:
<quoted text>Who would want to go over and talk with you when you have that kind of an attitude problem. The problem already has been simply addressed you now know about the problem so be neighborly and fix the nuisance barking instead of threatening people to make the problem worse. It's jackasses like yourself that are half the problem. Fix the barking issue that you have now been made aware or be waiting for the cops to show up. You wanted to be an a$$hole about it to everyone so now that is how you will be treated by others.
Fine. Let the barking begin. I'm going to go buy a couple of beagles now to add to the noise.
call the cops

Massena, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Shortys Sporty wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Let the barking begin. I'm going to go buy a couple of beagles now to add to the noise.
Good, the more visits you will be receiving from the cops. Once the fines start adding up maybe you will be able to find your common sense and fix an easily fixable problem instead of making it worse.

“Big Dork”

Little Bike

#13 Nov 19, 2012
call the cops wrote:
<quoted text>Good, the more visits you will be receiving from the cops. Once the fines start adding up maybe you will be able to find your common sense and fix an easily fixable problem instead of making it worse.
Fine just come talk to me and we'll settle this. If not I'm getting more dogs.
call the cops

Massena, NY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
They have chaining laws in Massena, a dog can only be chained for a couple of hours at a time. Everytime those dogs are chained outside barking their heads off for more than a couple of hours call the cops. Also there are nuisance barking laws in Massena, everytime those dogs bark consistently for more than 20 minutes call the cops. I'm sure it will only take a couple of visits from the cops for the problem to be solved. You should call the police station to find out the exact time frames of the chaining laws and nuisance barking laws that way you can make more calls at the allotted times. I can tell you if this jackass was my neighbor, he would regret being an a$$hole it in a hurry.
this

Massena, NY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
im going to go for a walk on ridgewood and bring my pitt, and im going to take a look at this situation.

“Big Dork”

Little Bike

#16 Nov 19, 2012
call the cops wrote:
<quoted text>They have chaining laws in Massena, a dog can only be chained for a couple of hours at a time. Everytime those dogs are chained outside barking their heads off for more than a couple of hours call the cops. Also there are nuisance barking laws in Massena, everytime those dogs bark consistently for more than 20 minutes call the cops. I'm sure it will only take a couple of visits from the cops for the problem to be solved. You should call the police station to find out the exact time frames of the chaining laws and nuisance barking laws that way you can make more calls at the allotted times. I can tell you if this jackass was my neighbor, he would regret being an a$$hole it in a hurry.
Right. If you were my neighbor I let my dogs shiT in your yard everyday.

“Big Dork”

Little Bike

#17 Nov 19, 2012
this wrote:
im going to go for a walk on ridgewood and bring my pitt, and im going to take a look at this situation.
If your dog is a barker stop by and have a beer. We'll let the dogs run and bark up a storm.

“Big Dork”

Little Bike

#18 Nov 19, 2012
this wrote:
If not then you should know that I will shoot your dog if it steps on my property. Pitts are dangerous and ugly. Nobody will get too upset about another one being turned into fertilizer.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#19 Nov 19, 2012
I'm gonna come over and let your dogs off their leases so they run loose, then we can call the cops/animal control, they'll get caught and taken to the pound. Then you'll have to pay a fine to get them back.
i can hear you

Massena, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Shortys Sporty wrote:
<quoted text>
If not then you should know that I will shoot your dog if it steps on my property. Pitts are dangerous and ugly. Nobody will get too upset about another one being turned into fertilizer.
Stop trying to act all big and bad ITS YOUR barking dogs thats the problem whats wrong punk you can't quiet your own dogs down you rather be an ass to everyone . You should thank your lucky stars that i don't live near you them dogs wouldnt be barking hours on end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman tasered 2 hr confused 76
Bugs 3 hr bugs need lovin also 3
News North Lawrence horse sanctuary seeking donation... 3 hr disgusted 5
Job discrimination 5 hr really 5
massena school's how many kids will it take 6 hr Blaggo 40
Kevin Weller Dead at 48, from Brasher Falls. 10 hr Concerned citizen 1
Siamese cat on jefferson ave Thu SpayNeuter 9
More from around the web

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE