Michelle Lawrence
fineandandy

Ithaca, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Does anyone know her? Does anyone know if she checks this site out? I hear she fools around and I want to put it to her so badly...

Thoughts on this one?
be more specific.

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Mar 17, 2012
You want to "put it to her" ?? Lol
I think everyone knows OF her. Isn't she that chick that use to work for mall security that is supposedly married but looked 99% like she bats for the other team????
good times

Watertown, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2012
HEY fineandy... you sound like a trouble starting girl...guys dont talk like that you lil BITCH...u must not have the balls to speak to her face...
ohcrap

Ithaca, NY

#4 Mar 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="be more specific. "]You want to "put it to her" ?? Lol
I think everyone knows OF her. Isn't she that chick that use to work for mall security that is supposedly married but looked 99% like she bats for the other team????[/QUOTE]

you got the wrong one.. idiot

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Putting it to someone on here. Thats laughable. half don't beleive whats being typed and the other half don't care.
lucky bernell

Ithaca, NY

#6 Mar 21, 2012
YOUFAILATLIFE76 wrote:
Putting it to someone on here. Thats laughable. half don't beleive whats being typed and the other half don't care.
70 percent of massena topix gossip news has come true!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Country Broadband activates fiber to home... 1 hr whatevs 5
News Currier explains descision behind Working Famil... (Jul '14) Wed cops run business... 7
Donald Trump Thinking of running for President! (Oct '10) Tue Mexicant 18
Massena Humane Society Tue ASPCA 6
mmh (Jan '17) Tue Hmm 33
News Massena woman third to plead guilty in August s... Nov 19 smoke pills everyday 1
News Incumbent Massena Town Supervisor issues last-m... Nov 16 Truth Speaker 14

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages