Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

why do I have to pay my taxes so that people living on assistance can pary drug and have cellphones that I am paying for
disgusting

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

You act as if you are the only tax paying citizen on the planet! Please sweetie! I doubt you are paying for every welfare recipient in the town! Ffs grow up!
sort them out

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

we should put all people on welfare in a hunger game, get rid of 11, one left to be a sponge on society, and make for a nice tv show with them all in their pjs
disgusting

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

somethings wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
thats nothing I had to go see a doc with no insurance , as I waited I was entertained by a big gal with two kids and no manners , gabbing on what looked like a pretty nice do everything phone. The conversation taking place was that she was sick of waiting and is about to just goto the er and hope they were quicker. I got to wait 40 mins and then walked out and paid $120.00 cash. Work 40plus a week and cant afford ins. and get to see this gal have it all covered to the point she could just walk with her do all phone and hop into an er room due to her 30 min wait was taking up to much of her day.
So please tell me how you know this woman was on welfare? I have multiple children and do not receive any assistance and pay for my childrens healthcare. I have a fancy does everything phone and manage to cover everything. If you were to see me in a doctors office complaining about waiting with my 6 kids on my fancy cell phone would you assume I was on welfare as well? My children do not get medicaid foodstamps or welfare and niether do I.... oh and let me add I am a single mother of 6........ and I don't get welfare. You cannot just assume everyone is on welfare!
disgusting

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Oh and might I add all my kids have the same father and I have never even asked him to pay child support! So again.... do not assume!
disgusting

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Like I said do not assume. I have been married and divorced and all a man would do is take focus off my priorities! Dating is not every thing
Lol

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Thats what Massena is comming to, my advise. Move out while you can still sell your house!
Stan

Winthrop, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
So please tell me how you know this woman was on welfare? I have multiple children and do not receive any assistance and pay for my childrens healthcare. I have a fancy does everything phone and manage to cover everything. If you were to see me in a doctors office complaining about waiting with my 6 kids on my fancy cell phone would you assume I was on welfare as well? My children do not get medicaid foodstamps or welfare and niether do I.... oh and let me add I am a single mother of 6........ and I don't get welfare. You cannot just assume everyone is on welfare!
I don't know if I believe you.
Pretty stupid

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

disgusting wrote:
Oh and might I add all my kids have the same father and I have never even asked him to pay child support! So again.... do not assume!
Well then your not as bright as you pretend to be, any mother who has 6 kids with a man and does not ask or receive child support money seems a little dim witted. So you probly do receive some form of help. No one around here is going to fins a job to support yourself and 6 kids and everything that goes with it.
tired of this BS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

where is my money going wrote:
why do I have to pay my taxes so that people living on assistance can pary drug and have cellphones that I am paying for
Because the country is not all about YOU. If you don't like it move to Russia or Iran. When you are a citizen of a nation you agree to live by the laws of said country. The laws that allow public assistance are definitely NOT perfect but they are there to help you and your family as well should the need arise. And because everyone is just one bad day on Wall Street away from the unemployment lines you may be thankful for them someday.

People don't complain about the trillion-dollar wars we wage illegally or the trillions given to banks in 2009 after we bailed them out with billions of our tax dollars.....

Seriously quit your childish whining. Get a clue. If you want to change this become an activist. If you don't then find another country.
tired of this BS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the poster is a petty judgemental nut loser who feels that he is better than everyone else. He probably felt the woman was unatractive which led his weak imagination to meander to the idea that she must be poor. He sounds like a typical facist yet he doesn;t even know the meaning of the word.
tired of this BS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

somethings wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
thats nothing I had to go see a doc with no insurance , as I waited I was entertained by a big gal with two kids and no manners , gabbing on what looked like a pretty nice do everything phone. The conversation taking place was that she was sick of waiting and is about to just goto the er and hope they were quicker. I got to wait 40 mins and then walked out and paid $120.00 cash. Work 40plus a week and cant afford ins. and get to see this gal have it all covered to the point she could just walk with her do all phone and hop into an er room due to her 30 min wait was taking up to much of her day.
Hey time traveller, it's not 1997 anymore. Having a decent cell phone is not an indication of wealth. In fact many people don't have a landline...whey should they when you can get a free smart phone with a $50 a month plan. Even if the woman was on welfare how do you know it wasn't a gift? That's just it...YOU DON'T KNOW. You imagined it.
Seriously stop worrying about others and focus on your own pathetic life. I say pathetic because you are obviously bitter and miserable. You seem to cast your woes upon the world and its unsuspecting people. And the imagined reflections you see are only the echos of your desperate auto-anathema echoing within the hollow chasm of your blackened soul.
Danzig

Borås, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

pull your weight wrote:
I think its more about people expect handouts. We need to be tossed back 100 yrs when you made a living based on getting off your lazy ass and actually doing something. Were in a world of trouble if we ever see the shtf weve coddled so many generations of useless people that they'll be like cows where if we dont supply for them they'd starve.
Yeah, that's a phenomenon based on the same problem. Those thieves I mentioned didn't want to work themselves, so they forced others to do it for them. In a way they were also expecting handouts, only they used force, they didn't manipulate others by playing on sympathy. The society systems we have right now are based on irresponsibility.
Sadist

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

disgusting wrote:
Like I said do not assume. I have been married and divorced and all a man would do is take focus off my priorities! Dating is not every thing
I agree. Good for you :)
Danzig

Borås, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

...and this doesn't mean that you can't help people who are really trying to get by. The way we live also creates problems for people who are trying.
Sadist

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pretty stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then your not as bright as you pretend to be, any mother who has 6 kids with a man and does not ask or receive child support money seems a little dim witted. So you probly do receive some form of help. No one around here is going to fins a job to support yourself and 6 kids and everything that goes with it.
That's not entirely true. Perhaps she's smart enough not to pursue child support because she's knows it's a lost cause. Just maybe.
brick

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pretty stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're. Who's stupid?

Since: Jan 13

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Where have you been hiding everyone is complaining about that?
tired of this BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the country is not all about YOU. If you don't like it move to Russia or Iran. When you are a citizen of a nation you agree to live by the laws of said country. The laws that allow public assistance are definitely NOT perfect but they are there to help you and your family as well should the need arise. And because everyone is just one bad day on Wall Street away from the unemployment lines you may be thankful for them someday.
People don't complain about the trillion-dollar wars we wage illegally or the trillions given to banks in 2009 after we bailed them out with billions of our tax dollars.....
Seriously quit your childish whining. Get a clue. If you want to change this become an activist. If you don't then find another country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena man jailed after injuring police office... 10 hr Spilling some drink 1
Deer Hunters Are Stupid (Nov '13) 11 hr siamwitch 187
hells angels 11 hr weh 24
St. Lawrence County legislators sign on to Moha... 11 hr weh 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
massena taxi 15 hr pissed 2
ISIS beheading video is a FAKE; another lie to ... 17 hr ASAP 2
i heard violies was broken into this past week 18 hr huh 3
•••
•••
•••

Massena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massena People Search