suicide at MMH, followed by lockdown??

suicide at MMH, followed by lockdown??

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wtf?!?

Frisco, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2011
Any news? It's being kept quiet.
really

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2011
person is alive shot themselves in the chest at 630 am anyone know who it was?
wtf?!?

Tully, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Oh ok I heard it was a suicide, shows how fast rumors change, thanks for the update. I guess there's a press release at 11 with massena pd
Shocked

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Either way it's attempted suicide. I would have let the bastard die. Don't waste time trying to save them. If they are dumb enough to try to kill themselves, let them! Think about all those innocent people and children who may have witnessed that!

Since: Sep 11

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Nov 19, 2011
You have no idea what the details of this incident are. This person could be suffering from a mental illness. Do you really want to condemn a sick person?
You are ignorant

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Shocked wrote:
Either way it's attempted suicide. I would have let the bastard die. Don't waste time trying to save them. If they are dumb enough to try to kill themselves, let them! Think about all those innocent people and children who may have witnessed that!
Why don't you try to imagine what would have had to be going on in someone's mind and life to push them to this point. Do you think that harming yourself this way would be easy to do.....point a gun at your head and see how scary it must be! This is desparation, someone losing their battle with depression....just like people lose their battles with cancer, etc. It is a real friggin disease, depression and sadness can kill you!!
SADNESS

Ithaca, NY

#7 Nov 19, 2011
You are ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to imagine what would have had to be going on in someone's mind and life to push them to this point. Do you think that harming yourself this way would be easy to do.....point a gun at your head and see how scary it must be! This is desparation, someone losing their battle with depression....just like people lose their battles with cancer, etc. It is a real friggin disease, depression and sadness can kill you!!
your a very smart person! AGREED!
Agree

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2011
You are ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to imagine what would have had to be going on in someone's mind and life to push them to this point. Do you think that harming yourself this way would be easy to do.....point a gun at your head and see how scary it must be! This is desparation, someone losing their battle with depression....just like people lose their battles with cancer, etc. It is a real friggin disease, depression and sadness can kill you!!
I agree with this statement but these people need to think of side effects on every one else around them as well. If they feel that this is the only way to solve things, then do so quietly in your own home with no one around. Don't do it in front of loved ones so that they have to live with this as the last image they will have....and esp not in front of the hospital so that innocent children can not only witness it, but safety be jeopardized with it.
really

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2011
Anyone know who yet
hospital cover up

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2011
this wont be in the real news. the hospital will cover it all up. just read his obit in a few days
Sad to say

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 19, 2011
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this statement but these people need to think of side effects on every one else around them as well. If they feel that this is the only way to solve things, then do so quietly in your own home with no one around. Don't do it in front of loved ones so that they have to live with this as the last image they will have....and esp not in front of the hospital so that innocent children can not only witness it, but safety be jeopardized with it.
I think when someone reaches this point....their judgment and ability to rationalize is probably long gone. They are in a deep dark hole and are only concerned about getting out...permanently.
nosey people

Ithaca, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2011
leave it alone he has kids and i now the family very well and now one y and no one will so drop it already R.I.P u will be sadly missed.... read it in the paper or hear it on the news.......

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 19, 2011
permanent solution for a temporary problem.
heard

Ithaca, NY

#14 Nov 19, 2011
i heard it was roger wolfe...the father
Info

Lake Placid, NY

#15 Nov 19, 2011
The information was just on 1340WMSA, with the name of the deceased.
okinfo

Ithaca, NY

#16 Nov 19, 2011
well.. which was?
Jake

Ithaca, NY

#17 Nov 19, 2011
half of you are nozy, some of you are okay to be here but a few of you commenting on this being ignorant saying stuff that shouldn't be said? your god dammm idiots.
okinfo

Ithaca, NY

#18 Nov 19, 2011
well i am just worried. i have alot of family here.. and my thoughts are with the family. so sad. to much suicide lately </3
Agree

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 19, 2011
Jake wrote:
half of you are nozy, some of you are okay to be here but a few of you commenting on this being ignorant saying stuff that shouldn't be said? your god dammm idiots.
Just remember, your on here too you idiot. Being nosy like the rest. When something like this happens in your hometown, esp the way it happened, of course people are going to seek information about it. WE ALL DO IT, including you....so stop being hypocritical and bitching about it.
Really people

Schenectady, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2011
Dont worry about who it was or what happen if you knew who it was you would obv know what happen seriously people!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump to save Alcoa 10 hr Democrap 13
Why 11 hr Good dick 14
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 18 hr jane doe and not ... 534
News Bitcoin company to operate in Watertown 19 hr Nosey is as Nosey... 11
Federal Bureau of Investigation 19 hr Nosey is as Nosey... 5
Liberals Tue Johnny loves jail 7
Rick Gates agrees to testify against Manafort Tue Mouth 5

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages