3/6/13 latest piticide 14 month old boy

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2013
ANOTHER POOR BABY RIPPED TO SHREDS BY THE FAMILY NANNY DOG SO FAR THIS YEAR THERE HAS BEEN 6 FATAL DOG ATTACKS AND PITS HAVE CAUSE ALL OF THEM - THAT'S 100 PERCENT - I PREDICTED THIS WAS GOING TO BE A RECORD BREAKING YEAR FOR PITICIDES AND IT LOOKS LIKE I AM GOING TO BE RIGHT - HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DIE BEFORE WE COLLECTIVELY ADDRESS THE PUBLIC SAFETY HAZARD THAT FRANKENMAULERS ARE
Boy dies after pit bull attack
Updated: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 6:07 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 3:57 PM CST
TOWN OF WALWORTH, Wis.(AP)- Authorities say a young boy has died after he was attacked by a couple of pit bulls in southeastern Wisconsin.
According to the Walworth County sheriff's office, the county coroner's office confirmed that the boy died of his injuries at a Milwaukee area hospital about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The sheriff's office got a 911 call from a 30-year-old woman Wednesday saying she and a 14-month-old boy were being attacked by pit bulls.
The caller said she and the boy were being attacked by two pit bulls she owns in the Town of Walworth. The animals were removed and euthanized.
The woman said both she and the boy suffered multiple injuries. The boy was flown to a Milwaukee area hospital with critical injuries. His name was not released.
An investigation continues.
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
canine IED wrote:
6 DEATHS in 57 DAYS BY DOG IN THE US - 2013 - A HUMAN KILLED BY A PIT BULL
EVERY 9.5 DAYS
JAN 8 - BETTY TODD - 65 - GREENWOOD COUNTY SC
11 - DAY INTERVAL
JAN 19 - CHRISTIAN GORMANOIUS - 4 - CONROE TX
20 - DAY INTERVAL
FEB 8 - ELSIE GRACE - 92 - HEMET CA
8 - DAY INTERVAL
FEB 16 - ISAIAH AGUILAR - 2 - SABINAL TX
14 - DAY INTERVAL
MAR 2 - RYAN MAXWELL - 7 - GALESBURG IL
4 - DAY INTERVAL
MAR 6 - 14-MO-OLD BABY BOY - WALWORTH WI
OWNED SINCE PUPPIES AND WELL BEHAVED - OF COURSE THEY WERE - MOST KILLING FRANKENMAUKLERS ARE - THEY JUST BERSERK ONE DAY UNPROVOKED

]14-month-old boy dies after pit bull attack in Town of Walworth
Posted on: 3:15 pm, March 6, 2013, by Jenna Sachs, updated on: 10:24pm, March 6, 2013

Pinterest
Twitter
Email

WALWORTH COUNTY (WITI)— Walworth County Sheriff’s deputies say a 14-month-old boy was attacked by two pit bulls in the Town of Walworth on Wednesday, March 6th. The boy later died.
The boy was flown by Flight for Life to Milwaukee with critical injuries — but later succumbed to those injuries.
The Walworth County Sheriff’s Office says the incident occurred on North Lakeshore Drive.
30-year-old Susan Iwicki called 911 just before 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, stating that she and the young boy were under attack from two pit bulls she owns on the property. The animals were removed from the property, and a vet euthanized both pit bulls.
A neighbor told FOX6 News Iwicki was babysitting the child.
“It’s a quiet area. A lot of the people don’t live here year round, and it’s a quiet road. I’m not gonna sleep well tonight,” Sandi McGough said.
The area was quiet without many of its summertime residents, but those who live in the area year round said they were stunned and heartbroken to learn of the pit bull attack.
A neighbor told FOX6 News Iwicki had had the pit bulls since they were puppies, and said the dogs seemed well-behaved.
boner

Chester, PA

#4 Mar 7, 2013
who cares
CD Dont Work

Hudson, NY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
FACT: Since 1968, more than 1.3 million Americans have died from gun violence, thats more than in all of the wars in American history, combined.
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
DirecTV Could Possibly Pull NFL Sunday Ticket Package from Its Service
By
Ethan Grant
(Featured Columnist) on March 6, 2013

If you are currently using DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket as a means to watch your favorite out-of-town professional football team, the following information could affect you—and your television-service provider—in the near future.

On Wednesday, DirecTV CFO Pat Doyle told reporters (via The Hollywood Reporter) that his company would consider pulling the plug on NFL Sunday Ticket—the popular satellite package that allows viewers to watch every NFL game on Sundays—from its programming ledger.

Here is what Doyle had to say, per The Hollywood Reporter:

Asked about the future of DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket amid rising sports costs, he said that if the price tag went too high in the next rights deal negotiations, DirecTV would consider striking a non-exclusive deal with the NFL or possibly even dropping the popular package.

DirecTV's current deal with NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't expire until 2015, but the news should at least strike a nerve with those who use the sports bundle on Sundays in the fall.

As NFL.com 's Dan Hanzus noted, competitive negotiations are just part of the process. Although the NFL would certainly be dissatisfied with negotiating a new deal with a different provider, there are plenty of carriers that would jump at the chance (Dish Network and Comcast, among others) to gain access to the NFL Sunday Ticket name.

DirecTV lowered the price of the package in April 2012 (via Bloomberg.com ) in an attempt to broaden its audience and capitalize on the nearly 19.9 million (figure from 2012) subscribers that the package attracts each season.

However, the profit margins have not been great (per the Bloomberg piece), which is one of the reasons the company tried to lower the price and attract more business. The option to access NFL Sunday Ticket on a PlayStation 3 was also expected to attract younger audiences, but that has only furthered the potential decline in the relationship of the two entities (NFL and DirecTV).

What does this mean for you, the average NFL fan?

Well, things aren't looking good for DirecTV and the NFL. Although the current deal doesn't make you jump out of your seat to start getting plugged in about the next move the two sides intend to make, it also doesn't provide any sense of relief that you won't have to change service providers to continue subscribing.
CD Dont Work

Hudson, NY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
LMAO
canine IED

Massena, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
CD Dont Work wrote:
FACT: Since 1968, more than 1.3 million Americans have died from gun violence, thats more than in all of the wars in American history, combined.
and not one word of sympathy for thus 14 month old baby ripped to shreds by a frankenmauler and you call yourself a mother - you should be ashamed of yourself
canine IED

Massena, NY

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Eman Resu wrote:
DirecTV Could Possibly Pull NFL Sunday Ticket Package from Its Service
By
Ethan Grant
(Featured Columnist) on March 6, 2013
If you are currently using DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket as a means to watch your favorite out-of-town professional football team, the following information could affect you—and your television-service provider—in the near future.
On Wednesday, DirecTV CFO Pat Doyle told reporters (via The Hollywood Reporter) that his company would consider pulling the plug on NFL Sunday Ticket—the popular satellite package that allows viewers to watch every NFL game on Sundays—from its programming ledger.
Here is what Doyle had to say, per The Hollywood Reporter:
Asked about the future of DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket amid rising sports costs, he said that if the price tag went too high in the next rights deal negotiations, DirecTV would consider striking a non-exclusive deal with the NFL or possibly even dropping the popular package.
DirecTV's current deal with NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't expire until 2015, but the news should at least strike a nerve with those who use the sports bundle on Sundays in the fall.
As NFL.com 's Dan Hanzus noted, competitive negotiations are just part of the process. Although the NFL would certainly be dissatisfied with negotiating a new deal with a different provider, there are plenty of carriers that would jump at the chance (Dish Network and Comcast, among others) to gain access to the NFL Sunday Ticket name.
DirecTV lowered the price of the package in April 2012 (via Bloomberg.com ) in an attempt to broaden its audience and capitalize on the nearly 19.9 million (figure from 2012) subscribers that the package attracts each season.
However, the profit margins have not been great (per the Bloomberg piece), which is one of the reasons the company tried to lower the price and attract more business. The option to access NFL Sunday Ticket on a PlayStation 3 was also expected to attract younger audiences, but that has only furthered the potential decline in the relationship of the two entities (NFL and DirecTV).
What does this mean for you, the average NFL fan?
Well, things aren't looking good for DirecTV and the NFL. Although the current deal doesn't make you jump out of your seat to start getting plugged in about the next move the two sides intend to make, it also doesn't provide any sense of relief that you won't have to change service providers to continue subscribing.
and not one word of sympathy for this 14 month old baby ripped to shreds by a frankenmauler - you can't get much more morally bankrupt than that
canine IED

Massena, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
ban coconuts wrote:
yawns... I think shes grasping here again.
how would posting an actual fatal pit attack be grasping - hypocritical idiot
canine IED

Massena, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
ban coconuts wrote:
cd since Ive been here I think the smartest thing to come out fo your mouth is a penis ..
and it definitely wasn't your 2 inches - and not one single word of sympathy for this 14 month old baby ripped to shreds by a frankenmauler - nobody ever said pitnutters had any human decemcy and they prove that to be true every single solitary day thanks for more ammo to email blast to every legislator in the country - "all of you" always come throught for me right on cue
canine IED

Massena, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
CD Dont Work wrote:
LMAO
YOU SHOULD BE CRYING YOUR A$$ OFF - ANY MOTHER WHO CAN'T SHOW SYMPATHY FOR A 14 MONTH OLD BABY RIPPED TO SHREDS BY A FRANKENMAULER IS A PISS POOR MOTHER AT BEST I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU KIDS THAT YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY DEVOID OF BASIC MOTHERLY INSTINCTS

EVERY 9.5 DAYS

11 - DAY INTERVAL

20 - DAY INTERVAL

8 - DAY INTERVAL

14 - DAY INTERVAL

4 - DAY INTERVAL

Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
canine IED wrote:
<quoted text>and not one word of sympathy for this 14 month old baby ripped to shreds by a frankenmauler - you can't get much more morally bankrupt than that
As I've said before, I will not show sympathy in any of your threads because it just furthers your fear mongering cause. I can be sympathetic without posting it for you to drool over.
CD Dont Work

Hudson, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2013
canine IED wrote:
<quoted text> YOU SHOULD BE CRYING YOUR A$$ OFF - ANY MOTHER WHO CAN'T SHOW SYMPATHY FOR A 14 MONTH OLD BABY RIPPED TO SHREDS BY A FRANKENMAULER IS A PISS POOR MOTHER AT BEST I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU KIDS THAT YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY DEVOID OF BASIC MOTHERLY INSTINCTS
EVERY 9.5 DAYS
11 - DAY INTERVAL
20 - DAY INTERVAL
8 - DAY INTERVAL
14 - DAY INTERVAL
4 - DAY INTERVAL
FACT: Since 1968, more than 1.3 million Americans have died from gun violence, thats more than in all of the wars in American history conbined.
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Eman Resu wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said before, I will not show sympathy in any of your threads because it just furthers your fear mongering cause. I can be sympathetic without posting it for you to drool over.
that's fine keep playing into my game and giving all the fodder that i need to email blast to every legislator in this country - you are only proving the true ugly colors of pitnutters and again that is perfectly fine with me but i am still going to bring it to the attention of everyone every single time you don't show sympathy for the victims of savage maulings and killings by frankenmaulers as it is my right to do so
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
ban coconuts wrote:
ummm what is decemcy ? I dont have sympathy for anything you post due to its all lies and non facts
now go rinse the dick outa yur mouth
so you are saying this 14 month old baby wasn't killed by 2 frankenmaulers that proves your ignorance and a 5th grader knows the m and n are right next to each other you have made a typo or two before - hypocritical idiot
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2013
canine IED wrote:
<quoted text>that's fine keep playing into my game and giving all the fodder that i need to email blast to every legislator in this country - you are only proving the true ugly colors of pitnutters and again that is perfectly fine with me but i am still going to bring it to the attention of everyone every single time you don't show sympathy for the victims of savage maulings and killings by frankenmaulers as it is my right to do so
Email all you want, I really don't care if you bring it to everyone's attention or not. I refuse to show sympathy in your threads since it will further your delusional, fear mongering, tactics. Make sure you quote me fully and don't pick out what you like and don't like. That would be misquoting me which is not right.
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#22 Mar 7, 2013
CD Dont Work wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Since 1968, more than 1.3 million Americans have died from gun violence, thats more than in all of the wars in American history conbined.
YOU WANT FACTS I GOT EM

FACT: pits kill more people than 300+ different breeds of dogs added together

FACT: pits routinely cause 50% to 70+% of all fatal dog attacks

FACT: pits kill more owners than any other breed

FACT: pits kill more family members than any other breed

FACT: pits kill more elderly than any other breed

FACT: on average every 14 days someone loses their life to a pit

FACT: on average every 5.4 days someone loses a body part to a pit

FACT: on average 2 people each day are severely attacked by a pit

FACT: on average 60% of all dogs euthanised in the US each year are pits

FACT: pits are 14 times more likely to break constraint or confinement to attack than other breeds

FACT: on average owners of high risks dogs such as pitbulls have 10 times more criminal convictions than owners of low risk dogs

FACT: on average owners of high risk dogs such as pitbulls are 6.8 times more likely to be convicted of an aggressive crime

FACT: on average owners of high risk dogs such as pitbulls are 2.8 times more likely to have carried out a crime involving children

FACT: on average owners of high risk dogs such as pitbulls are 2.4 times more likely perpetrated domestic violence

FACT: on average owners of high risk dogs such as pitbulls are 5.4 times more likely to have a conviction involving alcohol
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Eman Resu wrote:
<quoted text>
Email all you want, I really don't care if you bring it to everyone's attention or not. I refuse to show sympathy in your threads since it will further your delusional, fear mongering, tactics. Make sure you quote me fully and don't pick out what you like and don't like. That would be misquoting me which is not right.
i will glad it doesn't bother you i want everyone to know the true ugly outright lying colors of pitnutters - outright lying isn't right either but you have no problem doing that
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Eman Resu wrote:
<quoted text>
MAYBE "ALL OF YOU" IDIOTS CAN BRING YOURSELF TO DONATE

Loved ones mourn toddler who died in Walworth Co. pit bull attack
By the WTMJ News Team
CREATED MAR. 6, 2013 - UPDATED: MAR. 6, 2013
MORE SHARING SERVICESSHARE EMAIL PRINT

RELATED VIDEOS

RELATED ARTICLES

Special Assignment: Expert says Pit Bull attacks are quite rare
WALWORTH - A community is taking Thursday to mourn the loss of a a little boy in Walworth County who was mauled and killed by two pit bulls.

Family friends said a woman was babysitting Dax when her dogs lost control. They say he was a beautiful little boy with loving parents who deserved better.

Dax, 14 months old, was at his babysitter's apartment in Walworth County when something went wrong. Susan Iwicki's two pit bulls attacked.

Susan, 30, dialed 911, but in the end, there was nothing they could do. Dax died less than three hours later. It's hard for Nicole Jennison to accept...she also used to babysit the child.

"He is adorable, absolutely adorable,” she said.

Sandra Berg works with Dax's father. It was all she could do to fight through the emotion and find the words to say how much she cares about the family.

“I just want you guys to know you have a huge support system and we're all here for you," she said.

Back at the property, the owner wouldn't comment about what happened and we were told to leave by a man who pulled into the driveway. The dogs were taken to a local vet and put down. But now, it's about remembering this precious little boy.

"[He had the] biggest eyes, great smile,” said family friend Valerie Brylow.“He was a great little boy."

A sweet soul, taken far too soon.

"Hold your family close tonight,” Brylow added.“Life is very short obviously."

The investigation into the case is still open.

There was no initial word as to whether the babysitter faces any criminal charges.

Friends are hoping to organize a benefit for the family. As soon as the details are finalized, we'll let you know how you can help.
canine IED

Auburn, NY

#25 Mar 7, 2013
Eman Resu wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS GETTING ALL SORTS OF PRESS COVERAGE I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF IT'S PICKED UP BY NATIONAL NEWS GROUPS

Horror as 14-month-old boy is mauled to death by two pit bulls
Toddler died nearly three hours after attack in Walworth, Wisconsin
It is believed he was being babysat by the owner of the pit bulls
By HELEN LAWSON
PUBLISHED: 04:18 EST, 7 March 2013 | UPDATED: 04:34 EST, 7 March 2013
Comments (5)

A toddler has died after he was mauled by two pit bulls in south-eastern Wisconsin.
The 14-month-old, who has not been named, died nearly three hours after the attack. It is believed he was being looked after by a babysitter.
The babysitter and dog owner, identified as 30-year-old Susan Iwicki, was also injured in the attack at her house in Walworth.

Two pit bull dogs attacked a 14-month-old boy and his babysitter at her home in Walworth County (file photo)
Walworth County Sheriff's department said they received a 911 call from Ms Iwicki at 12.46pm yesterday to say she and the boy were being attacked by the pit bulls.
The toddler was taken to Mercy-Walworth Medical Center before being airlifted to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin where he died from critical injuries at about 3:30pm.
The dogs were removed from the house and euthanized by a local vet.

More...
'So rough that our pit bull got stolen': As Pine Bluff, Arkansas is revealed as one of the most violent places in America, one writer recalls her childhood home and how a small town went bad
Starving dog named Springer is on the road to recovery after he was found caged and dehydrated in a foreclosed home
Friends of the boy's family told WISN 12 News described how his parents had spent a long time trying for a baby.
Dario Newell said:'(It's) just unbelievable.(I'm) at a loss for words.
'They're both beautiful parents and tried hard for a long time to have this baby, and now it just got taken away.'

The boy was airlifted to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin where he died at about 3.30pm yesterday

The toddler died from his injuries nearly three hours after being mauled by two pit bulls, who were euthanized by a local vet (file photo)
Emily Dueschen, a friend of the child's father, said:'I just want (the child's father) to know that I love him, and that we're all here to support him in whatever he needs. We're all here for him.'
Another friend of the father, Nicole Jennison, told the station:'When he was with his kid, it was just all smiles.
'He didn’t care about anything else in the world, and now this happened. It breaks my heart.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22894...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confidential informant AKA drug smuggler 1 hr I know 1
Town and Country Vet - Massena 2 hr Lmao 8
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... 10 hr Matty 5
Trump's finances being investigated Sun You are an idiot 305
Lowering taxes Sat Work for free 3
NY Post article: "Dying towns like Massena" Sep 23 Bill 6
News Lack of disposal site for brush, leaves concern... Sep 23 whom1 2

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance