meme

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2011
is Dentist Stephen Fisher a good dentist? he takes my insurance and i need to go to see a dentist.
youyou

Ithaca, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2011
Fisher is no longer around, he retired. Dr. Akin took over his practice and is a great dentist. Good luck
who cares

Ithaca, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Dr. Akin did take over for Dr. Fisher, but he is NOT a great dentist. I went there and had all my teeth pulled. I was scared and shaking so they put me to sleep, which was great, and pulled out almost 20 teeth in less than a half hour. I was wisked into a back room to supposedly recover, given a script, and rushed out the door. My mouth was bleeding all over the place still!!! After a couple days, my mouth was still numb, and it turns out that the reason why is that I have permanent nerve damage from the dental surgery. I can no longer kiss my husband, because my mouth will not pucker...those nerves have been severed apparently. It has now been over 6 months since my teeth were pulled, and the numbness and partial paralysis is still with me. If I am lucky, the damage will not be permanent but the longer I have it, the more likely it IS permanent. So beware is all I can say. He is gorgeous looking, but he needs more experience and to slow down and take his time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John D Michaud III for Town Historian (Feb '12) 14 hr I 7 yo amherst st... 65
massena 1859 time capsule opened with no media 14 hr lonely mom 6
News North Country Broadband activates fiber to home... 21 hr whatevs 5
News Currier explains descision behind Working Famil... (Jul '14) Wed cops run business... 7
Donald Trump Thinking of running for President! (Oct '10) Nov 21 Mexicant 18
Massena Humane Society Nov 21 ASPCA 6
mmh (Jan '17) Nov 21 Hmm 33

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages