Breast cancer has a cause infrasonic pressure wave

Posted in the Massena Forum

Since: Jan 11

Massena, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Cause of Breast Cancer, To garrison command group Fort Drum airspace control ?
January 10,2013 HVM 100 Human vibration Meter tests prove an air born dangerous infrasonic pressure wave, low frequency Noise shock wave is harmfully vibrating many people and communities of people around the source ! This vibration is constant painful and scary to Me, so you must tell children with cancers they are vibrating at a toxic level and women with breast cancers must be told their boobs and bodies are vibration at a toxic level
January 8, 2013 Little children with cancers and health problems are vibrating inside their bodies non stop at 2.8 M/s2 for years now,. HVM 100, Human Vibration Meter reports are proof that such an event is happening right now!
Is Fort Drum going to stop the microwave even and tell these little children they have been vibrating at a toxic and harmful level for many years and it may be the reason for their health problems ?
Fort Drum is or should be the protectors of this united states airspace and is responsible for those people and children harmed in such a harmful and milieus molecular shock wave airspace even !
January 7, 2013 bone grinding high db vibration still constant and hitting hard here in Massena NY, pain medication not working to well for me.
Fort Drum still not in contact with me or helping what so ever, when the day comes how is Fort Drum and the media going to tell the little kids with cancers and health problems they have been vibrating at a toxic level for many years ?
100% NOISE time here January 6, 2013, they never shut this infrasonic explosion engine off, I have been to Watertown and know it is hitting Human flesh hard there as well, yah your kid ! yes this vibration is reaching way out there way more than 100 mile but then whom ever is reading this donít believe squat anyway even if it gets to your kids you wonít believe it, thatís to bad because there are more than 600 people trying to report this on the Yahoo Hum Forum, from Maine and Connecticut to California, Taos Hum to Bristol Hum in England, to some of us it causes great pain, anxiety and there are not many whom know what it is or where it is coming from, hidden in an industrial plant for many years running hard like there is nothing to it, Wrong this sucker is harmful to some of Us, Kids included so pull your head out of your ass and do some thing to help Us Fort Drum full spectrum air space protectors, yah thatís a laugh ! What do you protect here in this country ? Watertown economy? O h I have hard time not insulting you , so laugh it up ! The Bugs are dieing or dead to
The HUM, January 5, 2013 How long ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted? 27 min CCC 16
OLIVE GARDIN replacing PONDO 51 min it be true 6
Ebola in Texas 1 hr Concerned 2
Sandy Cook 1 hr Fifo 11
HOMLESS SLEEPING DowNTOWN MASSENA 1 hr Frank 5
Body found in Massena rt 4:20 3 hr Tiks 63
BEST Massena COP? (Jul '10) 3 hr Lt Jim Dangle 50
Massena Dating
Find my Match

Massena Jobs