#1 Feb 4, 2013
Man on life support after being attacked by unleashed pit bull

PIT BULLS AND PIT BULL TYPE DOGSFEBRUARY 3, 2013BY: JOSHUA-PAUL ANGELLSubscribe

A pit bull attacked and nearly killed a man in rural Athens
Credits: Photo Couretsy of Ban the Breed

Pit Bull ban dangerous dogs pit bull most dangerous dog

ads not by this site
Advertisement

Saturday, in the town of Athens, Illinois a pit bull nearly killed a 66 year-old man while he sat on his porch steps reportedly enjoying a cigar.

Sheriff's Deputies are reporting that the elderly man fought for his life with a pocket knife that he has carried in his pocket for many years.

The pit bull was wandering the neighborhood, according to police reports.

The unidentified man sustained life threatening injuries to his neck, abdomen, and arms.

Reports also indicate that the dog caused serious injury to the victim's genitals.

The owner of the dog has not come forward to claim responsibility or say goodbye to the dog that is scheduled to be euthanized this week.

© 2012 Nokia© 2013 Microsoft Corporation
39.960609436035 ; -89.72338104248
"Attacks by pit bulls and pit bull type dogs are nothing new" said Sandy McKee who runs an activist group seeking a permanent ban in Illinois.

"So many cases of attacks have been reported in the news over the years. I am noticing it is getting even worse. I've signed up for alerts from the internet to my email and every day it seems there are at least fifteen attacks by this specific breed. You just never know when they will turn on you. It's time to ban the breed."

"It is possible that this innocent man could die. I've obtained reports from upset residents. This specific part of Illinois appears to have a high count of injury and even fatality from these dangerous dogs. Even being an animal lover, I am a responsible individual. Every one of these dogs should be rounded up and humanely euthanized." added McKee

As the condition of the victim reported to be in ICU on life-sustaining equipment is released to the public, this Examiner will be following and updating
cant deny

Massena, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
ban coconuts wrote:
lies / non truth / all made up
DANCE MONKEY "BOYS" DANCE

THE BITCH SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD - in your desperation to scramble around to cover your tracts you posted the identical post that ban coconuts did earlier on this thread or the other one - you just proved me right beyond a shadow of a doubt - i knew you would come through for me

YOU ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON AND ALL THE CROSS PHRASING ACROSS ALL THE NAMES PROVES IT BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT TO ANY RATIONAL PERSON AND YOUR TESTINESS ABOUT IT PROVES I AM DEAD ON THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH USING SO MANY NAMES YOU FORGET WHICH ONE YOU ARE USING AND WHAT COMMON PHRASES BELONG TO WHICH ONE OF YOU AND YOU TRIP YOURSELF UP BY CROSS PHRASING ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES - NOW THAT IS TRULY PATHETIC AND YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TOOOOOL OF ALL - THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH CROSS PHRASING GOING ON TO BE COINCIDENTAL AND SO IS ALL THE SIMULTANEOUS STARTING AND STOPPING OF POSTING - YOU ALL ARE ONE BIG FAKE - AND I WOULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ALL TOGETHER IF YOU HADN'T SENT ME ON THE HUNT - YOU COOKED YOU OWN GOOSE - GOTTA LOVE IT - WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME ALL YOU DID WAS TOTALLY DISCREDIT YOURSELF AND NOW ANYTHING YOU SAY IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS - AND YOUR TESTINESS PROVES IT - UNTIL YOU PICK A NAME AND STICK WITH IT I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR BS ANYMORE EXCEPT WITH THIS POST - YOU USE A PROXY SERVER THAT IS OBVIOUS
cant deny

Massena, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
ban coconuts wrote:
lies / non truth / all made up
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY BAN COCONUTS CAN'T KEEP IT STRAIGHT WHETHER OR NOT HE OWNS A PIT HE HAS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOESN'T AND SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOES WHEN YOU USE A TON OF DIFFERENT NAMES YOU CAN KEEP THEM STRAIGHT

THE BITCH SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD - in annie's desperation to scramble around to cover your tracts you posted the identical post that ban coconuts did earlier on this thread or the other one - you just proved me right beyond a shadow of a doubt - i knew you would come through for me

YOU ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON AND ALL THE CROSS PHRASING ACROSS ALL THE NAMES PROVES IT BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT TO ANY RATIONAL PERSON AND YOUR TESTINESS ABOUT IT PROVES I AM DEAD ON THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH USING SO MANY NAMES YOU FORGET WHICH ONE YOU ARE USING AND WHAT COMMON PHRASES BELONG TO WHICH ONE OF YOU AND YOU TRIP YOURSELF UP BY CROSS PHRASING ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES - NOW THAT IS TRULY PATHETIC AND YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TOOOOOL OF ALL - THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH CROSS PHRASING GOING ON TO BE COINCIDENTAL AND SO IS ALL THE SIMULTANEOUS STARTING AND STOPPING OF POSTING - YOU ALL ARE ONE BIG FAKE - AND I WOULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ALL TOGETHER IF YOU HADN'T SENT ME ON THE HUNT - YOU COOKED YOU OWN GOOSE - GOTTA LOVE IT - WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME ALL YOU DID WAS TOTALLY DISCREDIT YOURSELF AND NOW ANYTHING YOU SAY IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS - AND YOUR TESTINESS PROVES IT - UNTIL YOU PICK A NAME AND STICK WITH IT I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR BS ANYMORE EXCEPT WITH THIS POST - YOU USE A PROXY SERVER THAT IS OBVIOUS
Me Again

Troy, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
It is a documented verifiable fact. Her family needs to step in and get help for her. They need to stop believing the outright lies.
cant deny

Massena, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Me Again wrote:
It is a documented verifiable fact. Her family needs to step in and get help for her. They need to stop believing the outright lies.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY BAN COCONUTS CAN'T KEEP IT STRAIGHT WHETHER OR NOT HE OWNS A PIT HE HAS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOESN'T AND SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOES WHEN YOU USE A TON OF DIFFERENT NAMES YOU CAN KEEP THEM STRAIGHT WHEN YOU LIE ABOUT THE BASICS LIKE THAT NOTHING YOU SAY HAS ANY VALUE WHAT SO EVER

THE BITCH SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD - in annie's desperation to scramble around to cover your tracts you posted the identical post that ban coconuts did earlier on this thread or the other one - you just proved me right beyond a shadow of a doubt - i knew you would come through for me

Katherine

Malone, NY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
cant deny wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS EXACTLY WHY BAN COCONUTS CAN'T KEEP IT STRAIGHT WHETHER OR NOT HE OWNS A PIT HE HAS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOESN'T AND SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOES WHEN YOU USE A TON OF DIFFERENT NAMES YOU CAN KEEP THEM STRAIGHT WHEN YOU LIE ABOUT THE BASICS LIKE THAT NOTHING YOU SAY HAS ANY VALUE WHAT SO EVER
It would seem a med check is in order.
cant deny

Massena, NY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Katherine wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem a med check is in order.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY BAN COCONUTS CAN'T KEEP IT STRAIGHT WHETHER OR NOT HE OWNS A PIT HE HAS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOESN'T AND SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE DOES WHEN YOU USE A TON OF DIFFERENT NAMES YOU CAN KEEP THEM STRAIGHT WHEN YOU LIE ABOUT THE BASICS LIKE THAT NOTHING YOU SAY HAS ANY VALUE WHAT SO EVER

Me Again

Troy, NY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
funny she thinks she gets away with being an outright liar and all the time GROP is lying to her.
Me Again

Troy, NY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Well here I am in Albany buying coconuts since I hear they may be banned in St Lawrence Co. lol Just kidding. I agree. She is an outright liar and a tool. She will never admit she lied. she lies to herself and believes all the crap she posts. She probably is a shill. oops Did I say that?
Annie

Malone, NY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Me Again wrote:
Well here I am in Albany buying coconuts since I hear they may be banned in St Lawrence Co. lol Just kidding. I agree. She is an outright liar and a tool. She will never admit she lied. she lies to herself and believes all the crap she posts. She probably is a shill. oops Did I say that?
Well I'm still in Malone, trying to figure out what a proxy server is. Get back here where you belong, all of me!
Tina Bee

Haverhill, MA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Pit Bull "TYPE" dogs is a complete sterotype of over 30 breeds of dogs. It's like saying sherherd "type" dogs.. unless there is DNA proof of a dog's breed it's usually an uninformed and incorrect guess at best!
Eman Resu

West Springfield, MA

#19 Feb 11, 2013
A lying fear monger at it's finest. She has several times said that I've said things that i haven't.
CD dont work

Troy, NY

#22 Feb 11, 2013
I thought there was something missing in this story. I have never heard of a dog of any breed that would attack a person just sitting on his porch. Even the way the headline was written was misleadng. The stories that were posted yesterday are no doubt just as bogus if not more so. I am thinking of contacting the man who reserched this story to see if he will check these stories too.
Coo Coo bird has embarrassed herself right from the beginning but instead of getting better she is getting worse. I hope that her family is aware that her mental health is failing and will step in and get her taken care of.
Eman Resu

Potsdam, NY

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Hector wrote:
On February 3, 2012, Examiner “journalist” Joshua-Paul Angell published an article titled,“Man on life support after being attacked by unleashed pit bull.” The article caught my attention for several reasons. The writer claimed to be concerned with animal welfare issues, yet his story was excessively biased against pit bull-type dogs, and he referred to a woman in Illinois who was pushing for a statewide ban. More importantly, though, his story didn’t seem to have any supporting facts other than a reference to the Illinois State Police homepage. I did a search on this incident looking for stories from the local media, and that search turned up absolutely nothing. Well, nothing with respect to a bona fide news outlet, but surprise, surprise…several anti-pit bull blogs all had the same “news” story with the very same headline. Coincidence? You decide.
Fortunately, I wasn’t the only one who found this coincidence highly questionable. Another Examiner writer, Cindy Marabito, wrote a piece calling out Mr. Angell for his continual attacks on pit bulls in his reporting, and the strange similarity his writing has with the blogs of the anti-pit bull community. In addition, others across the country who read Mr. Angell’s story contacted the Illinois State Police who confirmed they never responded to any such call and had no knowledge of any such incident. And maybe its just another “coincidence,” but oddly enough, none of those blogs are still posted.
http://blessthebullys.wordpress.com/2013/02/1...
Good information, it just shows how much these fear mongering pit bull haters will lie to try to achieve their ridiculous agenda. I'm sure our delusional resident pit bull hater will say it's an unsubstantiated claim and the hate sites have the document verified facts.
Eman Resu

Potsdam, NY

#25 Feb 11, 2013
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked, and the story seems to have been pulled everywhere. Have you noticed that when we Google pit bulls lately, Colleen Lynn's sites no longer are at the top of the page, as real information is?
I just tried it and you're right, must be the "document verified facts" that the pit bull hate site posts aren't so verified and factual after all.
CD dont work

Troy, NY

#27 Feb 11, 2013
I think that petitions that demand honesty are a well earned kick in the pants. Honesty should not be in question.

I hadn't noticed that Colloon's sites are no longer at the top but I did notice that when there is room for comments after a story there are many more places where the comments are not negative. I think Colloon and her goon squad are on their way to being kicked to the curb. You can only be a liar and a bully for so long before you get pushed back.
eh hem

West Hartford, CT

#29 Feb 12, 2013
You all realize that the term "pitbull" is a generic term that encompasses many breeds of dogs, don't you?? There is no such thing as a purebred "pitbull".
Get Rid of Pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#30 Feb 12, 2013
eh hem wrote:
You all realize that the term "pitbull" is a generic term that encompasses many breeds of dogs, don't you?? There is no such thing as a purebred "pitbull".
Pitbull, It's like saying Terrorist - there are so many variations: Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Irgun, etc.
yet they are very similar and only slightly different from each other.
Get Rid of Pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#32 Feb 12, 2013
"YOU'RE" a semi-literate dog turd.
Eman Resu

East Syracuse, NY

#35 Feb 12, 2013
frankenmaulers wrote:
<quoted text>that's exactly what ban coconuts says about me - coincident - i think not - keep busting yourself - idiot
Have you ever considered the fact that since I've started calling you this that other people realize I'm right and agree so they call you that as well? Of course you haven't, because you're delusional. Now if someone else calls you delusional does that mean they are me...no, it means they think you are delusional also. Like I've said before, just because you find the need to hide behind multiple names doesn't mean I need to, I can get my point across just fine with this one. Tell me how to prove that this is the only name I use and I'll do it. Just because you're a liar doesn't mean I am, you're a fear mongering, delusional, psycho at best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three allegedly undocumented Vietnamese citizen... 17 min ZBE 1
mad as hell 1 hr Moral Majority 2
justin cote 1 hr thief 1
donors needed 1 hr anonymous 1
Sandy Cook 3 hr concerned 7
Car wreck on n main n maple 4 hr responder on scene 4
Haunted? 5 hr weiner on a roll 13
Hebert's Closed 19 hr tammy 7
BEST Massena COP? (Jul '10) Sat Still on my High ... 42
•••