creep running ship it shop near spankys diner

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
could have said it better

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
You sure got it right.i will say that other guy that works there is very good with his customers and is always helpful when he waits on me
couldnt have said it bett

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2010
meant to say couldnt have said it better not could have said it better sorry
stupid

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2010
suck an egg jerk YOUR the only one posting SO GO SUCK AN EGG
The Gospel Truth

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Nov 1, 2010
stupid wrote:
suck an egg jerk YOUR the only one posting SO GO SUCK AN EGG
Hey, I am the one who posted this remark "The Gospel Truth" I did not post any other, the Liverpool adress only means the posters are all using ROADRUNNER internet access for thier computer, get a brain, and oh, by the way, I stand by my post , thank you.
Lovethisone

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Nov 1, 2010
I love the first person's comments. They were so descriptive that I could see the whole thing as I were right there. I have always been told I could write well but I can guarantee you that I could not have topped that one! Is this guy they are talking about the owner of Spaulding Pools too in the same building?
awesome description

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2010
Concerned could be a author.....you description fits to a t
reeks of farbo

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 1, 2010
Smell some Farbo here anyone??
happy-go-lucky

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 1, 2010
You sound angry, especially as a paying customer do you feel you should have been treated with some level of courtesy?
As a paying custumer you have every right to that!
However, it sound like you are venting in the wrong place! If you are this fueled about being treated like this by the person your speaking of, then perhaps you should file a complaint to the company about him.
He might be the one running it but there should be someone higher up then him. If this is UPS then you should be able to file a complaint with them, rather than airing it here on topix!
Letting out your anger here will only draw negative comments from others who might feel or not feel the same way, is that what you are looking for?
What good will come from that, will that make you feel better?
If you are not happy with the service this person is providing when you go in there, Especially as a paying customer then you need to go to his boss and explain this to him/her!
Make a complaint against this person.
Make the company aware of his disgruntive behavior that he has towards customers such as yourself!
If you go into this place on a regular basis then you should let them know that!
As a paying customer you should not have to extend your time and travel further for a service that you are not happy with. If you were to travel to the next town (as you stated) and your not happy with the person who takes care of your needed packages there, are you going to write the same about that person! Or do you just have personal feelings about the person who you began this thread about? Your taking shots at this person by calling him as you did "fat hairless..." almost sounds personal!
maybe he was having a bad day, or maybe it was you who was having the bad day!
When it comes to the spiritual side of these issues who holds more spirit? You see this person as someone who hangs a hat in a church, but are you sure your not mistaken his public appearances to your own? Are you really that great and spiritual if you wrote something on a thread aabout someone such as this!
same one

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Lovethisone wrote:
I love the first person's comments. They were so descriptive that I could see the whole thing as I were right there. I have always been told I could write well but I can guarantee you that I could not have topped that one! Is this guy they are talking about the owner of Spaulding Pools too in the same building?
Yes, the same one.
same one

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Nov 2, 2010
happy-go-lucky wrote:
You sound angry, especially as a paying customer do you feel you should have been treated with some level of courtesy?
However, it sound like you are venting in the wrong place! If you are this fueled about being treated like this by the person your speaking of, then perhaps you should file a complaint to the company about him.
He might be the one running it but there should be someone higher up then him. If this is UPS then you should be able to file a complaint with them, rather than airing it here on topix!
Letting out your anger here will only draw negative comments from others who might feel or not feel the same way, is that what you are looking for?
If you are not happy with the service this person is providing when you go in there, Especially as a paying customer then you need to go to his boss and explain this to him/her!
Make the company aware of his disgruntive behavior that he has towards customers such as yourself!
If you go into this place on a regular basis then you should let them know that!
As a paying customer you should not have to extend your time and travel further for a service that you are not happy with. If you were to travel to the next town (as you stated) and your not happy with the person who takes care of your needed packages there, are you going to write the same about that person! Or do you just have personal feelings about the person who you began this thread about? Your taking shots at this person by calling him as you did "fat hairless..." almost sounds personal!
When it comes to the spiritual side of these issues who holds more spirit? You see this person as someone who hangs a hat in a church, but are you sure your not mistaken his public appearances to your own? Are you really that great and spiritual if you wrote something on a thread aabout someone such as this!
Very rarely do I ever extend my opinion in this manner, but sometimes even the quiet rightous people or person have to take a stance on an autrosity. Everything said about this man is true. He is very ungrcous and acts like your wasting his time when he waits on you, and don't forget all the while he is taking my money for the service. He is such a transparent, selfish and greedy. I can tell you from being in his business several, several times and watching him with others and mysel that this was not just a case of having a bad day. Unless you are wearing alot of gold or are from what he considers the upper class in his small high school after affect brain, than you mean and are nothing. But he needs to remember it is the patrons of this town who make his business and pay his bills. I will never spend another dime in his business and my mother and other members are not either. He can take his rat like beady eyes and his long nose and bury it up some patrons crack who comes in wearing all that gold that so makes his eyes hungry for, good riddence to a creep.
investigator

Ithaca, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2010
I would like you to know that i know this person very well and he is not greedy. He is far from greedy. And who gives you the right to go around trashing people about their appearance calling him fat, beady eyes, and long nose..maybe your not too pretty or handsome in alot of people eyes either, which i'm sure your not. If you are so unhappy maybe you should go right to the source and talk to that person instead of going on here and trashing this person. You people that go on this site, and remain nameless have zero cooth and i consider to be scum. If you can't reveal your real name and can't handle taking care of the problem yourself then you shouldn't go there to begin with becuz he probably looked up and saw you standing there looking all smug and thought to himself look and these people..so why don't you take care of your own problems and stop going on topix looking for a solution because the only thing your going to get from this place is the same scum responding to your dumb shit..which is what you want to make yourself feel better..so get a backbone and get a life!

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Investigator, you the pot calling the kettle black? You are using an anon name, calling people names and using the words "maybe" and "probably" which means you are just guessing like so many others on Topix do. I can appreciate you sticking up for your friend but you managed to attack post #1 while explaining how people just come here to attack one another.
former employee

Ithaca, NY

#15 Nov 2, 2010
I dont know why you are saying this...I worked for this person a few years back and he has been through alot and i personally think he is a great guy. He has good work ethics and i had a very good relationship with him. He always went out of his way to praise me for my work and went out of his way to see that i got raises in a timely manner. He lost his wife a few years back and just lost his mother to the same deadly disease..CANCER!! He has been through hell and back and i think you should cut the guy some slack. Maybe you had a bad experience but i feel and i think alot of people in his area feel that he is a great guy. He has a huge clientele and i have seen him go out of his way for many many of his people. I also know that the man he does work for is an asshole and very mean beligerent person and he does the best he can with what he's got.
who

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Who owns that place,the guy your talking about or is he just the manager of the place?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 2, 2010
happy-go-lucky wrote:
I happen to disagree. This is a perfect forum to spread word of mouth publicity good or bad....afterall word of mouth is the best advertising one can ask for. If businesses don't want negativity posted about them then I suppose they better start treating people with the level of courtesy and respect that they deserve. Furthermore expecting decent customer service when entering any establishment is the least anyone can ask for. Trying to run over someones head to file a complaint doesn't always go somewhere. Hitting them in thier profits will.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 2, 2010
former employee wrote:
I dont know why you are saying this...I worked for this person a few years back and he has been through alot and i personally think he is a great guy. He has good work ethics and i had a very good relationship with him. He always went out of his way to praise me for my work and went out of his way to see that i got raises in a timely manner. He lost his wife a few years back and just lost his mother to the same deadly disease..CANCER!! He has been through hell and back and i think you should cut the guy some slack. Maybe you had a bad experience but i feel and i think alot of people in his area feel that he is a great guy. He has a huge clientele and i have seen him go out of his way for many many of his people. I also know that the man he does work for is an asshole and very mean beligerent person and he does the best he can with what he's got.
That is extremely sad to hear of his losses. I hope that you don't think that is the green light to treat anyone any differently then the next person if that is what he does.
curious

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Nov 2, 2010
Who is this man he works for?
former employee wrote:
wondering

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Nov 2, 2010
Who owns the place? the guy your talking about or does he just manage the place
margo

United States

#21 Nov 2, 2010
Didn,t he get remarried?
same one

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Nov 2, 2010
margo wrote:
Didn,t he get remarried?
Yes the man in question that has the business is Centrella. And I am sorry for his losses but at our ages we all have losses and that does not give anyone the right to treat paying customers like crap. And as far as going higher to file a complaint, give me a break. Most people who have went to do so in similar situations were just tossed away. They usually never go anywhere. Believe me, there was no glum or whatever look on the people getting waited on the day in question. Treat others as you would like to be treated. And even though I spoke out, it was not for myself, it was for the sheer obvious indifference I witnessed customers being treated. Until he came across one customer who apparently was someone he wanted to hob nob shoulders with. You run a business man, treat all people with like kindness, it is a terrible thing when people who patron your business walk out of your doors feeling bad and put down because of your Silent gruntle undertones. People feel worse when they leave your establishment because you gave them the VERY OBVIOUS (oh hurry up, you ain't worth nothing, let me get the lady behind you) crap. It is what it is. People here have spoke the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psychic predictions for Massena in 2015 1 hr Blacksupremacist 14
ding dong scott kimble is dead !! 4 hr lesbiancurt 1
Is Scott Kocsis Dead 8 hr pay attention 3
stop the drugs 9 hr Amanda may 3
Jessica Hill (May '10) 10 hr Jake from allstate 32
Time for change 11 hr jail the weiner 2
Massena 11 hr Yikes 6
who shot themself Sat plucker of trolls 7
Massena Dating
Find my Match