we want the crap out of massena

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2013
video from this weeks massena village board meeting courtesy of me!

yes, this is the real john..and not the trolls.

the video

eyesonyou

Massena, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2013
lets get rid of these scumbags and make massena nice once again!!!!!
duh

Massena, NY

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Landlords wrote:
There are many landlords in the village of Massena who rent to KNOWN SEX OFFENDERS, PAROLEES AND THE NYC DRUG DEALERS!!! They have been doing so for a very long time now! They go to the village board meetings and make statements at these meetings in public for the readers in the village to read in the Courier Observer. These landlords try to play down what they very well know they are bringing into the village of Massena and at the same time keep bringing in the rift raft to make their money on their dumps! I am for one not impressed!!!
there is no law anywhere saying that you cannot rent out to parolees, sex offenders, or suspected drug dealers. The landlord has only the responsibility to keep the property safe and up to code. Why would the landlord be responsible for someone else's actions. The only crime would be if you could prove that the landlord knew it was happening and did not report it.
Dumbasses

Massena, NY

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Good luck with that Mayor! Massena is done...give it up!
Go Mayor

Auburn, NY

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Dumbasses wrote:
Good luck with that Mayor! Massena is done...give it up!
Massena willalways be a good place to raise your kids and live. Few bad apples do not make up Massena. Mayor Hidy is working hard to clean up the bad areas. All Towns this size have these problems not just Massena. But with your attitude its one more we cannot count on to help.
Go Mayor

Auburn, NY

#13 Mar 23, 2013
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that the person who filmed the meeting had any control over who attended.
But it is sad, to see these intelligent people sitting around wondering how to reduce crime....but does anyone mention the fact that there a no good jobs to be had in Massena? We need living wage jobs! Most of these problems will correct themselves if people are able to make an honest living!
agree sir on your statement 100 percent. Alcoa lets pray will be upgrading their plants to the tune of 600million too 1 billion.Thats one good thing. More work is needed no doubt and the Mayor is trying to bring in more industry.Times are hard no doubt about it sir.
Vigilant Citizen

Massena, NY

#14 Mar 23, 2013
people need to report suspicious activitys, cars going in and out of one's home RED FLAG. people that have 3 cars big screen tv's.... and don't work RED FLAGS. Start reporting
truthbetold

Massena, NY

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Landlords wrote:
There are many landlords in the village of Massena who rent to KNOWN SEX OFFENDERS, PAROLEES AND THE NYC DRUG DEALERS!!! They have been doing so for a very long time now! They go to the village board meetings and make statements at these meetings in public for the readers in the village to read in the Courier Observer. These landlords try to play down what they very well know they are bringing into the village of Massena and at the same time keep bringing in the rift raft to make their money on their dumps! I am for one not impressed!!!
So now according to YOU, it's the landlords that are BRINGING these people to Massena ! You dear Mam or Sir are a complete IDIOT!
a good jester

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2013
I think my neighbor is a witch.
abc

Auburn, NY

#18 Mar 23, 2013
If the mayor knows where most of these people live why doesn't he have a meeting with the cheif of police and start steaking out the places. The will leave on th heir own if they have no busines. cause who would go to a place being steaked out
angus beef

Massena, NY

#19 Mar 23, 2013
abc wrote:
If the mayor knows where most of these people live why doesn't he have a meeting with the cheif of police and start steaking out the places. The will leave on th heir own if they have no busines. cause who would go to a place being steaked out
A steak out??? You mean a cook out??? Seems to me that would just attract more rodents.
slaps head

Massena, NY

#20 Mar 23, 2013
abc wrote:
The word is stake.If you are going to make a valid point....
spinnernofan

Auburn, NY

#22 Mar 23, 2013
Spinner rents to Paul Radel, another sex offender,how many do you rent to now? then goes to the board meeting, thanks for posting this John!Home value has dropped 10,000 in 6 months since this guy has moved in the neighborhood to each of my neighbors homes. Peace will come in the end.
yep

Massena, NY

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Go Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>agree sir on your statement 100 percent. Alcoa lets pray will be upgrading their plants to the tune of 600million too 1 billion.Thats one good thing. More work is needed no doubt and the Mayor is trying to bring in more industry.Times are hard no doubt about it sir.
And they are about to blow $250,000 on gussying up downtown....but why? The reason why the place look bad is because nobody shops downtown and hasn't for 10 years....just take a look at Buffalo, NY or Flint, Michigan after manufacturers closed in the 1980's. We are going through the EXACT same thing they did.

If they would entice a manufacturer to come in...heck even a toothpick factory....they would be planting the seed of economic regrowth....but it takes time so we need to act. Then these plans to get drug dealers would be worth the trouble, because people who work a living wage job spend money, and local business would grow from that, which would give a boost to the local middle class: the people who own rental property. And we all know that it is the middle class that drives the free market, and keeps local economies strong.

And maybe then some of those property owners would want to live here!
Vigilant Citizen

Massena, NY

#28 Mar 23, 2013
BUTCH wrote:
<quoted text> If they're dealers keep putting their names out there for everyone to see sooner or later they'll get tired of the publicity and pack up and leave. What the town needs is a wall of shame to shine the light on these dirtbags otherwise it'll be a long summer...
brasher has drug dealers also??
pass the koolaid

East Hartford, CT

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Yup so now you don't have yo take that drive into Massena!
Dirt Merchant

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 24, 2013
is this the same mayor that lives above a bar and drives drunk?
scooby doo do

Massena, NY

#33 Mar 24, 2013
its a small town cant be that hard to bust drug dealers set down the donuts n coffee and do some leg work
Tom

Ardsley, NY

#35 Mar 24, 2013
For a landlord to deny a dwelling to a convicted felon/sex offender just for that is discrimination and grounds for a lawsuit. Say what you will about Joe Neal but he pays his rent on time!
true

Brasher Falls, NY

#38 Mar 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
For a landlord to deny a dwelling to a convicted felon/sex offender just for that is discrimination and grounds for a lawsuit. Say what you will about Joe Neal but he pays his rent on time!
It only turns into a discrimination lawsuit if you are stupid enough to outright SAY "I will not rent to you because you are a sex offender" and then it is still he said she said. Whatever makes you sleep good at night TOM. P.S. Blatant drug use at a town meeting? Seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 2 hr Alain Vain 459
norfolk housing 2 hr Chichamo 2
Child protective services (Sep '10) 4 hr Sick 105
Food stamps 10 hr Just reading 2
Rnís layed officials 17 hr Jam 1
Repubs just blinked agreed to 3 wk continuation! 19 hr Going down 6
Store closings Mon Chichamo 109

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance