laidoffgm

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2010
they secretly run massena
Bill

Northbridge, MA

#2 Sep 4, 2010
I've met the vp of the new hampshire chapter. He hangs out with my mechanic Jim.
He He

Ithaca, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2010
oh so they are the board that approved the topless bar at softtails.:0 He He

laidoffgm

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2010
i know of two bars in massena that have to give them a cut every week
Jack

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Sep 4, 2010
With a cut to the Angels and a cut to the Mafia, it is hard to make a living around here.
WELFARE RAT

Tupper Lake, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2010
I was gonna join the Hells Angels, but i showed up on my moped and they kicked my ass
lickstick

Ithaca, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2010
I have to give a cut to the brownies and the girl scouts..........now i have to give a cut to the angels........dam this sucks! will this ever end?:(

laidoffgm

Location hidden

#8 Sep 7, 2010
they run massena
Mafia

East Syracuse, NY

#9 Sep 10, 2010
We all know the italians like the Violi's run this town. If you do not believe me go watch Ross' restaurant on Monday night when he is CLOSED
Indian

Cazenovia, NY

#10 Sep 10, 2010
Owner of Softailes is the biggest loser!! Hes so tuff!!!
damm

Manlius, NY

#11 Sep 11, 2010
The hells angels? they may have had some clout in the 70's & 80's but really, the cops run massena, or should we call them the government's mafia i find a lot of similarities. On a side note the border patrol are a military branch, they just aren't wearing camo. i feel like i'm in a third world country when i drive through.
fass

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2010
r u serious the angels run massena ha ha ha ha ha ive heard it all now i think i'll stick my head in the sand and maybe all the bull will go away nope didnt work now what am i gonna do5034
mep

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2010
Do you think they roll up massena on there bikes???? Hahahaha I don't think so!! They wouldn't waste there time at all...so stop spreading shit before they show up at ur door and take ur family...there in MTL it ain't that far ...ur fkin pathetic.!!!
rubitsoft

Tupper Lake, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Indian wrote:
Owner of Softailes is the biggest loser!! Hes so tuff!!!
he is such a punk
rubitsoft

Tupper Lake, NY

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Mafia wrote:
We all know the italians like the Violi's run this town. If you do not believe me go watch Ross' restaurant on Monday night when he is CLOSED
old money! things go on in this town
Hunter

Ithaca, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2010
Who cares who runs the town. No one has bothered me. Run it into the ground if they want. What do I care. Truthfully though, I think Massena Electric REALLY runs this town! lol
LMAO

Brookhaven, NY

#18 Sep 28, 2010
rubitsoft wrote:
<quoted text>he is such a punk
didn't he beat up his girlfriend awhile back?
dude

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2010
what a crock!! some people just start bullshit threads just to occupy themselves when they should be out earning a living. hells angels, hahahaha. imagine that! all the wannabe bikers in this town would shit.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Hey man how bout the BOTW? Come on down 2 Logan WV if U dare.
Hunter

Ithaca, NY

#21 Sep 29, 2010
Yeah, there have been "gangs" around Massena, but they were afraid to do ANYTHING around here due to the heavy law enforcement in the area. Let's face it, there are benefits from having tons of Border Patrol and Troopers around!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censorship 4 hr You are an idiot 14
Robin and her cancer theme 8 hr Twilight 1
Trump's finances being investigated 10 hr pete 312
News Blind Andy be at Temples Halloween Haunt in Mas... Tue freeloader 1
News Massena teen charged with 44 counts in child po... Tue nope 1
Key Bank check cashing fees are rediculous (Jul '11) Tue idiots are all ar... 41
Amanda Kinney R.I.P. 20 yrs ago (Apr '10) Oct 16 TBorey 15

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages