Burglars Break Into Paquette's Jewelry

Burglars Break Into Paquette's Jewelry

There are 14 comments on the www.mpcourier.com story from Nov 26, 2011, titled Burglars Break Into Paquette's Jewelry. In it, www.mpcourier.com reports that:

Paquette's Jewelry and Repair in Massena was recently burglarized. The burglars broke glass cases in the store, but high-value items were locked away in a safe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mpcourier.com.

clean machine

Lake Placid, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2011
pill poppin junkies I bet

Since: Dec 09

Jamesville, NY

#2 Nov 26, 2011
Most likely
bold ones

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Nov 26, 2011
I drove up beach street on nov.18th and Joe Brenner the gold and silver buyer from Potsdam was at 89 beach street. Maybe the cops should call him and see what he bought there , and who it belonged to.
droopy drools

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2011
bold ones wrote:
I drove up beach street on nov.18th and Joe Brenner the gold and silver buyer from Potsdam was at 89 beach street. Maybe the cops should call him and see what he bought there , and who it belonged to.
oh, boy..everybody who sells there used gold and jeweler your going to squeel on because you dont have anything?? how about you go call the police on my 80 year old mom who just sold her stuff to him!! your an awful noisy person! are you peeking through your neighbors windows too?
wackydraws

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2011
droopy drools wrote:
<quoted text>oh, boy..everybody who sells there used gold and jeweler your going to squeel on because you dont have anything?? how about you go call the police on my 80 year old mom who just sold her stuff to him!! your an awful noisy person! are you peeking through your neighbors windows too?
shup stupid
Earn Your Keep

Ithaca, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2011
That's nice. Advertise who has gold and silver in town. Retard.
sanford gravel

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2011
kyle lamay, chris delosh, and bj mcdonald are the ones who broke in
How Do Know

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2011
Now Lamay that's always been a top notch name around these parts! Chris Delosh he ought to take up stocks in the newspaper. He is a regular celebrity around these parts. He is mentioned under the public record column every other day. Why don't they lock him up and throw the key away? Who is this bj (what initials for that one)? Maybe we should ask the court system why they keep sending this Chris Delosh character back to Massena. Maybe they should send him to Iraq or afganistan or someplace like that who he could better serve.
sanford gravel wrote:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 27, 2011
How Do Know wrote:
<quoted text>Now Lamay that's always been a top notch name around these parts! Chris Delosh he ought to take up stocks in the newspaper. He is a regular celebrity around these parts. He is mentioned under the public record column every other day. Why don't they lock him up and throw the key away? Who is this bj (what initials for that one)? Maybe we should ask the court system why they keep sending this Chris Delosh character back to Massena. Maybe they should send him to Iraq or afganistan or someplace like that who he could better serve.
Bj wouldn't do such a thing. He has always had a good job, and has money saved. Don't just put blame on someone, jeez. He's a good kid.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 27, 2011
How Do Know wrote:
<quoted text>Now Lamay that's always been a top notch name around these parts! Chris Delosh he ought to take up stocks in the newspaper. He is a regular celebrity around these parts. He is mentioned under the public record column every other day. Why don't they lock him up and throw the key away? Who is this bj (what initials for that one)? Maybe we should ask the court system why they keep sending this Chris Delosh character back to Massena. Maybe they should send him to Iraq or afganistan or someplace like that who he could better serve.
The other two I have no idea about other than seeing their name in the paper a couple times each.:/
Let the police do their job.
Conman

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2011
sanford gravel wrote:
You for got Thier pal Munson
Whiskyman

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Nov 27, 2011
droopy drawz wrote:
i have talked to the mayor about this robbery, we will find out who did it then we will call the mods on them, i'm gonna clean up massena
Hey droopy drawz,(clean up Massena ? yhea okay) good luck with that! Don't forget to keep us posted !
FACTS

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 16, 2012
How About you have facts before slamming someones name on this pathetic sight... Bj would never do that shit I personally know and I'm not saying hes a golden child cause non of us are but they're are certain lows such as this that he would never do!
concerned

Minoa, NY

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Kyle and Chris are guilty but B.J. had nothing to do with it. I know this for a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rusty wheel 5 hr murphy 6
2nd WH Aide resigning over domestic abuse!! 5 hr Hussain 2
Wendys in the mall 5 hr Jump Puke 7
hate trump 5 hr Hussain 4
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 7 hr Alain Vain 536
Store closings 8 hr Curious 116
President Trump to save Alcoa 10 hr Giovanni 23

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance