Massena State Troopers: Penceck and A...
Not surprised

Washington, DC

#26 Jun 14, 2012
It's funny how all of these police hating idiots seem to be posting from brasher falls. Must be there is a shortage of livestock for them to have sex with this year. You know the slogan over there get high and make love to your sister's cow.
Not surprised

Washington, DC

#27 Jun 14, 2012
Sleeping wrote:
Yeah your so tough Arcadi right? Ill slap the sh*t out of you and your brother at the same time chump! Do your job instead of harassing people.
I'm sure you don't have a job so it's not like you'd be losing anything.
Hunter

Ithaca, NY

#28 Jun 14, 2012
Idea er wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Douche bag, I call it the way I see it. I would be willing to bet if you and I walked into a job interview, I would be the one walking away employed. Why? First criminal record would more than likely disqualify you. Second, you are a disrespectful little punk who feels the world owes them something. Chances are your momma pulled the tit away to early, or just the opposite and your still on it. Grow up and becoming something more than the worthless little chunk of foreskin that you currently are.
These guys are out there doing a job you don't have the balls, the brain, or the spine to do. Oh no doubt you are a TapOut wearing badass and you could kick their asses. Hell, your rant on here proves your skills, but let me fill you in peckersnot you aren't jack shit. You would deficate your ass crack showing jeans if you actually had to do their job. You would be the first to turn and run when it is 3 on 1, a Trooper won't. You would plead for your pathetic little life if someone pulled a gun on you, a Trooper won't. Your disrespectful uneducated little pea brain wouldn't know how to tell a mother that their child isn't coming home, a Trooper does. You wouldn't be able to carry a Troopers jock strap.
Are you unemployed? With the amount of mouth you have maybe you should look into becoming a fluffer.
Your behind the screen muscles aren't impressing anyone. Face to face you would back down just like the little bitch you are. Like I said... I more than likely dealt with your papa...
BY FAR this is the best statement I have EVER read on topix. I would buy you a beer if I heard that come out of your mouth. My hat is off to you sir. I bet the gangster wannabe who pissed you off probably had a chance to fight when he was arrested but pussed out. Screen talk is tough
Lol
HAHAHA

Utica, NY

#29 Jun 14, 2012
Idea er wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Douche bag, I call it the way I see it. I would be willing to bet if you and I walked into a job interview, I would be the one walking away employed. Why? First criminal record would more than likely disqualify you. Second, you are a disrespectful little punk who feels the world owes them something. Chances are your momma pulled the tit away to early, or just the opposite and your still on it. Grow up and becoming something more than the worthless little chunk of foreskin that you currently are.
These guys are out there doing a job you don't have the balls, the brain, or the spine to do. Oh no doubt you are a TapOut wearing badass and you could kick their asses. Hell, your rant on here proves your skills, but let me fill you in peckersnot you aren't jack shit. You would deficate your ass crack showing jeans if you actually had to do their job. You would be the first to turn and run when it is 3 on 1, a Trooper won't. You would plead for your pathetic little life if someone pulled a gun on you, a Trooper won't. Your disrespectful uneducated little pea brain wouldn't know how to tell a mother that their child isn't coming home, a Trooper does. You wouldn't be able to carry a Troopers jock strap.
Are you unemployed? With the amount of mouth you have maybe you should look into becoming a fluffer.
Your behind the screen muscles aren't impressing anyone. Face to face you would back down just like the little bitch you are. Like I said... I more than likely dealt with your papa...
Yeah, your real proffessional!! I would walk away with a job before your dumb ass. People who can't do, patrol!! You being an officer for 22 years just proves you don't know dick because you put it your mouth. If you came across me u would back down like the old timer pussy you are!! Get a real job free loader.

You act like Massena is a f*cking city and that there is so much you have to deal with. Hahaha!!!!! Typical
HAHAHA

Utica, NY

#30 Jun 14, 2012
Idea er wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw... don't speak for taxpayers until you actually become one.
YOU'RE the joke.
What a waste of a sperm and egg.
BTW. I will speak for tax payers because I am one scumbag. You are the joke dip shit
in agreement

Washington, DC

#31 Jun 14, 2012
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW. I will speak for tax payers because I am one scumbag. You are the joke dip shit
I agree. You are "one" scumbag. Just to bad there are more of you out there.
Idea er

United States

#32 Jun 14, 2012
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your real proffessional!! I would walk away with a job before your dumb ass. People who can't do, patrol!! You being an officer for 22 years just proves you don't know dick because you put it your mouth. If you came across me u would back down like the old timer pussy you are!! Get a real job free loader.
You act like Massena is a f*cking city and that there is so much you have to deal with. Hahaha!!!!! Typical
Do you have the ability or brain capacity to possibly come up with an original response? You basically took my response to you, spun it around in your little inbred mind, and tried to portray it as your own.

Also, reading comprehension is a must when attempting to hold a conversation. You are seriously lacking in this department. I will let you figure that one out.

As for the rest of your little rant, I will chaulk it up to inbreeding, pot smoking, and a overdose in semen.
J-Co

Ithaca, NY

#33 Jun 14, 2012
Idea er wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow , So you are a officer of the law ? Another Highly Trained Individual That we the people should be PROUD of ? HUMMM
Sounds to me like another 4 foot 6 Cop With A 6 foot 4 Gun.
Are you another little dweeb that got picked on in school and now that your a bad ass cop with little mans disease your going to make us all pay ?!?!?
Do us a favor and pull a Todachini ! That's right , I'm sure your not smart enough to read the warning on the visor that says SUV's are prone to roll overs at high rates of speed. Please go chase a bike and run your bad self into a tree, because if your the best we have [ with an attitude like yours ] WE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOU!!!!
Douchenozzle revealed

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 14, 2012
Curtis Kellison- if you have such a huge bone to pick why don't you file some sort of complaint against those you feel have done you wrong? Every police agency has some sort of internal affairs.

Of course you probably tried that already and after hearing whatever line of bullcrap you spewed they probably think you're lying (which i'm sure you are because what police officer in their right mind is going to risk throwing a career away over a moron like you?) So now you've probably called the FBI and US Attorney and because some call screener acted like they gave a crap and said they'd "look into it" you think you're on the verge of getting a couple people fired?

Nice try dude. Put down your retro-styled can of Busch, run a comb through that snarly mullet, and get to work fixin' up your cousins''88 T-top Firebird so you can show it off to the ladies this summer.

I don't know you- beyond your name anyway (That FOIL stuff works)- but the paragraph above is how I picture you. Sort of like a dumber, drunker Joe Dirt.
Idea er

United States

#35 Jun 14, 2012
J-Co wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow , So you are a officer of the law ? Another Highly Trained Individual That we the people should be PROUD of ? HUMMM
Sounds to me like another 4 foot 6 Cop With A 6 foot 4 Gun.
Are you another little dweeb that got picked on in school and now that your a bad ass cop with little mans disease your going to make us all pay ?!?!?
Do us a favor and pull a Todachini ! That's right , I'm sure your not smart enough to read the warning on the visor that says SUV's are prone to roll overs at high rates of speed. Please go chase a bike and run your bad self into a tree, because if your the best we have [ with an attitude like yours ] WE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOU!!!!
And another pecker breathed little peon who has no ability to comprehend what he/she is reading.

When did I say I was a Trooper or an "officer of the law". I said I was a MP for 22 years.

If you are going to jump to your butt buddies defense at least educate yourself on the subject.
Idea er

United States

#36 Jun 14, 2012
As for the Trooper you named, may he rest in peace.

Pretty sad that I can get to you little pecker puffers this easily that you have to resort to bad mouthing the deceased.

Thank you for that as you just showed those with common sense and decency the type of shit bag you are... not that it wasn't already known.
Hey

United States

#37 Jun 15, 2012
Why all the gay slams?
little kitty

Liverpool, NY

#38 Jun 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
Matter fact one of my buddies just got arrested for some thing he did not do by Arcadi. Just because someone tells you that your a pu$$ie does not give them the right to charge the person with Resisting Arrest. He wont have a job much longer and even if he does he might want to watch what hes doing and who he is messing around with. That pig might end up messing with the wrong person. He already has i feel sorry for you Nicholas.
Happy trails dumb ass!
APPARENTLY IT'S EASY TO B A TOUGH GUY BEHIND A KEYBOARD, SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SHOULD LET THE TROOPER KNOW WHO IS TALKING SHIT
mike vick

Potsdam, NY

#39 Jun 15, 2012
Arcadi Also wrote:
I wouldn't go messing around with my brother you might not like what happens to you. If he arrested you then odds are that you are a dirt bag or you deserved it. Tough guy's like you make me laugh the hardest. It's so easy to be tough on the computer.
So what you're saying Is if they mess with your bro he might use his title as a trooper to get back at us? There ya go folks all you needed to hear right there from his brothers own mouth
mso4

Potsdam, NY

#40 Jun 15, 2012
Idea er wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Douche bag, I call it the way I see it. I would be willing to bet if you and I walked into a job interview, I would be the one walking away employed. Why? First criminal record would more than likely disqualify you. Second, you are a disrespectful little punk who feels the world owes them something. Chances are your momma pulled the tit away to early, or just the opposite and your still on it. Grow up and becoming something more than the worthless little chunk of foreskin that you currently are.

There ya go calling a bunch of names shows him what a "disrespectful little punk you are"
mso4

Potsdam, NY

#41 Jun 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Why all the gay slams?
He doesn't like cop bashing but he's ok with gay bashing probably on the down low
Arcadi also

Ithaca, NY

#42 Jun 15, 2012
mike vick wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying Is if they mess with your bro he might use his title as a trooper to get back at us? There ya go folks all you needed to hear right there from his brothers own mouth
No I believe what I mean is that while my brother is just doing his job, which might I add is something that all these drug using police bashers have never had to do, I have no problem taking up this matter personally with anyone who feels the need to threaten him. My brother can hold his own but I wouldn't want scum like you saying he abused his power so I will gladly do it on his behalf. So either grab a pillow and cry it out or man up and reveal yourself.
mike vick

Potsdam, NY

#43 Jun 15, 2012
Arcadi also wrote:
<quoted text>No I believe what I mean is that while my brother is just doing his job, which might I add is something that all these drug using police bashers have never had to do, I have no problem taking up this matter personally with anyone who feels the need to threaten him. My brother can hold his own but I wouldn't want scum like you saying he abused his power so I will gladly do it on his behalf. So either grab a pillow and cry it out or man up and reveal yourself.
Ok now I got it you will beat someone up and he can use his power to keep you out of trouble got it. Just for the record I have a job and a clean record I have had a seatbelt and a muffler ticket my whole life and I still think that most cops, troopers,ect are dicks
Arcadi also

Ithaca, NY

#44 Jun 15, 2012
mike vick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now I got it you will beat someone up and he can use his power to keep you out of trouble got it. Just for the record I have a job and a clean record I have had a seatbelt and a muffler ticket my whole life and I still think that most cops, troopers,ect are dicks
Congratulations. You are just a douche. And who said I was worried about him keeping me out of trouble. Sounds like you are quite the tough guy. Bashing those who put themselves at risk to protect idiots like you. Why doesn't that surprise me.
iknowwhour

United States

#45 Jun 15, 2012
Check out the new forum about curtis kellison. Can't wait to hear all about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redneck storage units 40 min ugly 8
The "stay out of trouble" Taco Bell guy 1 hr Jimmy 14
who is brian beckstead? (Mar '10) 6 hr wally 18
Toronto Sat Not Donald Trump 1
News Mayor urges public attendance at coalition meet... Fri Seriously 3
News It's Not An Animal Problem; It's A People Problem (Jun '12) May 27 Poppyann 377
fishing in Massena (Mar '10) May 27 Regis 412
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages