Anonymous

Tampa, FL

#22 Sep 5, 2013
ni gauthiers got arrested? wish theyd all die.atleast adam gauthier is in prision i heard for 20 years hahahahahahha
chris gollinger

Massena, NY

#25 Sep 5, 2013
hey, my son is adam eurto for those of you who don't know. this post must me from adams ex pyscho who is living between California and texas. trust me,my son has no envolvement in any of these activities. just the ex trying to stir up more trouble. would be so much easier if she would just come clean with an address so we could locate her. my adam will take a piss test any day of the week,. he is cleaner than clean except for the bad misfortune of meeting the dirtiest of skanks of skanks of the world. wont work kim, get a life, or better yet, go make another baby. how many now...4? if u quit having babies, maybe u could get your teeth fixed. in your words kim, LOL!!!!! come on , give me an address and lets get this show on the road! im still watching u, just give me a reason..........any reason!!
amanda lapage

Massena, NY

#26 Sep 5, 2013
Whoever posted adam eurtos name as one of the ones who was busted get ur facts straight besides the fact that his name would be in news or paper which its NOT he doesnt even reside in this area half the time due to his job. Ur and idiot whoever u r which im sure i have a pretty good idea id be smart and delete ur post no one deserves to have their name falsely plastered on even this lame ass sight for something they had nothing to do withi am his gf and am well aware of our life and children we are drug free and work for a living real jobs.
chris gollinger

Massena, NY

#27 Sep 5, 2013
u go amamda, I love u !! our boy is squeaky clean, why do some people love the drama and the ilintellengence of trying to stir up problems, glad it doesn't work anymore. our life is good, go somewhere else douchbag!!
soon

Massena, NY

#29 Sep 6, 2013
Ronnie dillon
Lol

Bronx, NY

#30 Sep 6, 2013
junkies wrote:
LaRonda Ashlaw Casey Mcmillan Adam Eurto
Oh Kim, are you being ignored again? Latest boyfriend drop you because he figured out your a psychotic skank? So now you're back to try to stir up trouble? Go crawl back under whatever rock you came from, nobody really cares about your slanderous remarks!
squeaky

Massena, NY

#31 Sep 6, 2013
chris gollinger wrote:
u go amamda, I love u !! our boy is squeaky clean, why do some people love the drama and the ilintellengence of trying to stir up problems, glad it doesn't work anymore. our life is good, go somewhere else douchbag!!
you been fooled again
moved

Massena, NY

#32 Sep 6, 2013
Not Ronnie but his brother matt n his girl anna
bakedBeanz

Massena, NY

#33 Sep 6, 2013
is ginelle gardner involved? i heard she in jail for transporting/being a currier ??
amanda lapage

United States

#34 Sep 6, 2013
squeaky wrote:
<quoted text>you been fooled again
Wtf does that mean
duh

New Kensington, PA

#35 Sep 7, 2013
Real sad times wrote:
How many of yous smoke weed?----- yup! Thats what i thought!!!!!
WTF is "yous"?
narko

Potsdam, NY

#36 Sep 7, 2013
what about erin ? she is so always strung out!!!!!!
paper

Massena, NY

#37 Sep 8, 2013
Dillons mom Donna Jarvis was arrested in the marijuana arrest that was on the news yesterday. Said the ones arrested are looking at 1 1/2-3 years and she is 47 years old.
willis

Massena, NY

#38 Sep 8, 2013
paper wrote:
Dillons mom Donna Jarvis was arrested in the marijuana arrest that was on the news yesterday. Said the ones arrested are looking at 1 1/2-3 years and she is 47 years old.
what marijuana bust??
yes

Massena, NY

#39 Sep 8, 2013
bakedBeanz wrote:
is ginelle gardner involved? i heard she in jail for transporting/being a currier ??
yes she was one that was arrested and yes she was charged with federal conspiracy to transport..
Mike

Meriden, CT

#40 Sep 8, 2013
So what if shes 47 years old!! You think that because she is 47 she cant smoke? And how old are you? By the way your talking you better go change your shitty diapers
jack mehoff

Massena, NY

#41 Sep 8, 2013
This site always puts a smile on my face........what a bunch of dipshyts you all are........lmao
Just a guess

Seneca Falls, NY

#42 Sep 9, 2013
I assume they rounded these guys up because they have the lowest charges and are going to offer them deals to flip on the big dealers in town. Because they missed a few
michelex

Boston, MA

#43 Sep 9, 2013
I hope they go get them all
Get it right

Akron, OH

#44 Sep 11, 2013
junkies wrote:
LaRonda Ashlaw Casey Mcmillan Adam Eurto
Not Adam Eurto - get you stories straight before you start talking smack about people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Scott Kocsis Dead 3 hr pay attention 3
stop the drugs 4 hr Amanda may 3
Jessica Hill (May '10) 5 hr Jake from allstate 32
Time for change 6 hr jail the weiner 2
Massena 6 hr Yikes 6
Junk yard at old g and g 10 hr lol 16
Massena woman admits committing welfare fraud 10 hr lol 35
Cornells Dry Cleaners back taxes 14 hr maybe there is a ... 10
who shot themself Sat plucker of trolls 7
Massena Dating