any single girls in massena worth a d...

any single girls in massena worth a damn???

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
single guy

Ithaca, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2010
just as subject states....where are you girls?
here

Ithaca, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2010
At home with our kids or at work.Good girls only get on topix to defend themselves or there friends from the dirty jealous wh*res here.So why are u on? did u post in your x's name to get back at her,or is your wh*re the nasty girl that has the most threads in her name?
single guy

Ithaca, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2010
huh? are you drunk lol...its not even 130
single guy

Ithaca, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2010
oh and besides...no single 'good girl' has kids. just saying ;)
here

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 28, 2010
Ever here of divorce?Obviously not.I agree this place was the last place i should have come to nurse my broken heart,the guys are just as bad as the girls.This place is wow....Still dont know how the 1 person in the world that never let me down is from and lives here.
here

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Oh by the way time means nothing to these ppl u could go to the bar right now and pick up some drunkered.Sad but true.
r u serious

Ithaca, NY

#7 Nov 28, 2010
single or not 80% of the women in this town are slam hogs very few good ones.
northofnowhere

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2010
They are out there just waiting for some nice single honest guy to come along.
Yup

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 28, 2010
Umm yeah single "good girls" have kids. I have a good job, three kids, and I don't drink or do drugs or sleep around. Don't stereotype women who have kids thank you very much.
another single guy

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2010

i agree! i dont date women that have kids.never have never will.theres lots of single good girls without kids out there.Just dont look for them in massena.you wont find any.ive never dated a girl with kids.just asking for trouble and problems.i have 5 houses 8 vehicles and make 6 figures a year and i dont need a girl looking for a well off daddy for her kids.if you want classy childless women look north of the border canada :)
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#12 Nov 28, 2010
I would just like to point out, that if you're trying to find a good girl, there are no real social outlets in Massena to meet one. I am in my mid-20's, single, no children, I have a good job, a good family, I am well-educated. I am intelligent, attractive and stable. I don't drink, I don't smoke. I've been out in Massena once or twice before and have been nothing but disrespected and treated like an object and I refuse to engage in the "nightlife" of this town again. I found this website while googling an old friend from school that I was hoping to reconnect with. The people who communicate on this site show only one side of Massena, one that is focused on so many of the wrong things. My advice to you? Get some good, clean hobbies. Go out during the day. Visit local parks, shopping malls, libraries and museums. Remember, the best thing you can do to land the kind of girl you want, is to be the kind of man she deserves.:)
i think

Camillus, NY

#14 Nov 28, 2010
here wrote:
At home with our kids or at work.Good girls only get on topix to defend themselves or there friends from the dirty jealous wh*res here.So why are u on? did u post in your x's name to get back at her,or is your wh*re the nasty girl that has the most threads in her name?
i def agree with you 100 %!!!!
My opinion

Ithaca, NY

#15 Nov 28, 2010
Me to,noone found this sight cause of all the nice things it says lmfao
Anonymous

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2010
I guess your not looking hard enough ;)
My opinion

Ithaca, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2010
topix is soo full of love that he thought he would ask for a date LMAO
Another single guy-U mean 5 houses thats counting your garage and sheds,8 including all your bikes and 6 figures after u add 0's.Not to mention i looked it up and national statitics canada says that almost 90% of all females between 25-55 have an std,making 60 some% infertile.Yeah LMFAO north of the border is the place to go alright ha ha sorry but i dont call that classy i call that whoreish and gross.
Yup

Ithaca, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2010
another single guy wrote:
i agree! i dont date women that have kids.never have never will.theres lots of single good girls without kids out there.Just dont look for them in massena.you wont find any.ive never dated a girl with kids.just asking for trouble and problems.i have 5 houses 8 vehicles and make 6 figures a year and i dont need a girl looking for a well off daddy for her kids.if you want classy childless women look north of the border canada :)
Sorry I make enough money to support my kids. I don't need a man to play daddy to my kids. They have a father. People who stereotype are ignorant.
i am just saying

Schenevus, NY

#19 Nov 29, 2010
to the single guy. i am in my late 20's and i have 2 kids i have a decent job that pays really well i did start a family with a man who i was very much in love with and would do almost anything to make him happy. i worked, did his laundry, cooked, cleaned, and was raising two kids. so does it make me a bad girl cause i caught him cheating on me and left his ass. when i left i took nothing but the my clothes and a couple of outfits for the kids. i don't need anyones money or help i live in my own home with my two kids and do it all alone. don't recieve any help from the government at all and i would never put down the ones that do. i get hit on all the time but i shy away because most guys today are looking for one thing and for me to give that up i have to know that they want me and not just my body. i love to play dress up and wear stripper heels and well i think you know what i am getting at. i like knowing people see me as a lady on the streets and a mystery between the sheets. and as for you another single guy it sounds like you are a player. i would never want to be with a guy like you. just saying...
ladylova

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Nov 29, 2010
thank you to my fellow women of the county who are mothers, have good jobs, go to school, and/or have respect for themselves and others. It's disgusting to see these scum bag guys with no jobs, countles std's, and no sense of morals or obligations come on here to put down the women of St. Lawerence County. Get a job, go to school, support the 6 illegitimate children you have. Stop wasting time on here, and the women of SLC who work hard, take care of their families, and do proactive work for the area, thank you. If it weren't for us, this town would be down like Flint.
the girl you love to hate

Schenevus, NY

#21 Nov 29, 2010
yes i thankyou ladylova, like i said i have 2 kids and a house and a job that pays almost $19 an hour. i don't need any mans money. i do it alone and all though it gets lonely at times i respect myself to much to just give it up to any man!
i hate skanks

Ithaca, NY

#22 Nov 29, 2010
northofnowhere wrote:
They are out there just waiting for some nice single honest guy to come along.
its true some of us are stuck in bad relationships and cant get out and i havent meant any good guy around here thats dont do drugs or beat his girl i dont get it anymore what happened to the good ppl around this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fireworks store in the massena mall 17 hr Methinks 25
News NYSP Public Record 19 hr who cares 2
Best Contractors? 21 hr Methinks 6
What Do You Think About Redheads? (Sep '10) 21 hr taco bel rey 128
massena metal Tue Bill Brasky 21
284 reopening (Jan '11) Tue Bill Brasky 28
some haunted places in massena (Oct '09) Mon starz 154
More from around the web

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE