stabbing - robbery in massena

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2009
there was a stabbing in massena this morning at 171 water street. two -- possibly three involved. the rumors are flying on this. THIS IS NEWS FOR THIS WEBSIGHT -- NOT GOSSIP!

i know some of the details and know the names. but can't reveal names until the police have made a press release. one person is reportively in critical condition. i was at the scene watching for a few minutes. police tape is still up. the police are investigating. everything will be released soon to the media.
dude

New York, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2009
its probably over drugs
Wicked

New York, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2009
There were 3 people involved. 2 went to mmh with Large cuts.. THe other refused treatment
uknow

New Hartford, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
u know its not the [email protected] guy so fucken up he loves his crack and he said give me 300 dollars or your going to die and its unny cause i am going to burlington because of them so stop talken shit i dont sell drugs and i have a income so stop running your mouthand get a life
barbie

New Castle, DE

#6 Dec 6, 2009
can any one tell me about the anything about the two that got stabbed. I live in ohio and one might be my cousin.
Jessica

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2009
Lol hey thats pretty damn cool, my point got across twice bitches
info

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2009
tapani and justin lashomb , tapani is in jail, justin is in the hosp.
I know some of it

Lake Placid, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2009
A black guy got arrested on Parker Ave. Bridge and he had left 171 Water street cops did nab him. His car got towed.........
none ya

Syracuse, NY

#10 Dec 6, 2009
Wut was da blk guys name?????
mr_maxpeabody

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2009
john plays naked leapfrog with me
ron

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 6, 2009
one of the kids that got stabed was ron eurto

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2009
hopefully that news article is correct
meemee

New York, NY

#18 Dec 6, 2009
John Michaud III wrote:
hopefully that news article is correct
No John it isn't correct. Which 2 are in Fletcher Allen? Tisk, tisk--wrong info!

Location hidden

#19 Dec 6, 2009
meemee wrote:
<quoted text>
No John it isn't correct. Which 2 are in Fletcher Allen? Tisk, tisk--wrong info!
that was from a vermont news websight. no idea why they ran the story.
gosh

Nedrow, NY

#20 Dec 6, 2009
well the story guess is tapani and the other guy went their to buy dope and the vangilder how ever you spell that name and bf didn't give thenm the right amount. so they went back and the black guy or guy living their hite him in the head witha 2 by 4 the lashamb kid then the guy tried stabbin or girl tried stabbin tl and he grabed the nife and stabbed her or so on. something like that. Great spelling typing in a hurry tired
Babe

Brasher Falls, NY

#21 Dec 6, 2009
Ik all these ppl except the tapeni guy. One guy who is not metioned in all this is my recent ex. I feel very sorry for him because he has a few wounds now to. but there lil drug crcle needs to stop before more shit happens! I have TOLD AND TOLD this shit to him before. and now look, whats happening? Its bullshit.
Jessica

United States

#22 Dec 7, 2009
I know for a fact that donnie nor bether would ever hurt anybody unless provoked. U come at anybody with intent to hurt, and watch n see how fast your ass gets kicked. Way to go guys! Didnt know it was a crime to protect yourself and your family!!!
whitey

Ithaca, NY

#24 Dec 7, 2009
I saw a black guy in Kinneys around 3:00 p.m. who got a large money order. His eyes were really red and wild looking. He looked like he was high on something for sure. It was really scarey. His hair was braded up against his head and he had a black jacket on.
I know some of it wrote:
A black guy got arrested on Parker Ave. Bridge and he had left 171 Water street cops did nab him. His car got towed.........
vigilantejustice

Utica, NY

#25 Dec 7, 2009
They are all pieces of shit and belong in jail....I have said before that Tepani Labrake should be locked up before he kills someone....now he almost has...whether he did it directly or not, he was there. As for the other people involved we have all read their names in the paper before.... I hope they lock them all up and throw away the key. I know Tepani is looking at serious time....he has had too many chances if you ask me, I think this will probably be his third state bid, violent felony, maximum security here we come baby....about fucking time!!!
crime fighters

Ithaca, NY

#26 Dec 7, 2009
Tapani Labrake what a loser, he will be bubba's bitch once again lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena weeds- let's try to make massena look g... 2 hr Curious me 1
Daily Courier-Observer online 10 hr Carol 2
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 16 hr Deep Pockets 36
There are no assault rifles available to ANYONE... 18 hr 7 min gun buy 36
Unknown sheen on Lake Ontario near nuclear plant 20 hr Grisly Joe 1
hitting Mon have her arrested 32
work wanted Sun Forrest 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages