First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yep

Lake Placid, NY

#22 May 22, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
i will be helping clean up this site you can thank me later
Ill thank you now to tell me just how you plan to "clean up" this site. And every other topix site for each town in America.
News Watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#23 May 22, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
is he the moron with a mohawk and tattoos?
You fit rite in here .. Clean the place up? Good Luck.....
Curryman

Lake Placid, NY

#24 May 22, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
is he the moron with a mohawk and tattoos?
Another instance of slander.... boy we'll be packin em in the jailhouse!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#25 May 22, 2010
Curious wrote:
Hay..um....a little off-topic, I know, but I recently heard that a guy named Santo Francello did something that should be ingrained in every man's brain as "Not Right". Anyone know anything about it?
Why don't you share?
Pluckerr

Syracuse, NY

#26 May 22, 2010
YOUFAILATLIFE76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you share?
i will share with everybody once i find more dirt!
Curious

New York, NY

#27 May 22, 2010
@TuffGuy - No, he doesn't have a Mohawk, he's pretty much bald and around 21 yrs old, I believe.

@YOUFAILATLIFE76 - I'd share...if I knew anything about it. But I don't. That's why I'm asking.:/

@Pluckerr - Thanks, I appreciate the effort. I know him, and I'm not impressed. Now I'm also really curious! Hence, the name.

Location hidden

#28 May 23, 2010
Pluckerr wrote:
<quoted text>i will share with everybody once i find more dirt!
Sounds like an interesting topic that is Bash-Worthy.
squeakybonerpant s

Syracuse, NY

#29 May 23, 2010
YOUFAILATLIFE76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an interesting topic that is Bash-Worthy.
better watch it - tuffguy claims he is invesatigationg everybody on here! if its true -- and he's getting ip addresses and getting into our computers -- he's also going to go to jail as he is stating to people on here.
FLUFFGUY

Lake Placid, NY

#30 May 24, 2010
I am Tuffguy's personal assistant. Im takin' names and keepin' score! Offend The Tuffguy and you will be on my list! No more lies will you say! No more lewd names! No more bashing! It must stop!

Location hidden

#31 May 25, 2010
FLUFFGUY wrote:
I am Tuffguy's personal assistant. Im takin' names and keepin' score! Offend The Tuffguy and you will be on my list! No more lies will you say! No more lewd names! No more bashing! It must stop!
Hey Fluffer do you know what you can kiss?? Sure you do...its an everyday thing for you LOL
FLUFFGUY

Lake Placid, NY

#32 May 25, 2010
You have not basked in the awe of TUFFGUY like I do! TUFFGUY is the final word on Topix!

Location hidden

#33 May 25, 2010
FLUFFGUY wrote:
You have not basked in the awe of TUFFGUY like I do! TUFFGUY is the final word on Topix!
He is no competition to me. He repeats the same thing over and over. I am begining to think that he is intelectually challenged...which is ok but dont' talk shit when you know you don't have what it takes. In the end I will crush him and then feel bad for it. Tell him to put his helmet on if he would like to spar!
friend

Syracuse, NY

#34 Feb 14, 2013
he was accused of beating up a woman, but it turned out to be the woman's husband that beat the shit out of her.... next time don't talk shit bout my friend unless you know facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena Big Lots (Mar '15) 6 min Yeah Ok 4
Heroin Murder (Apr '14) 39 min Truth 91
Croilfest drunkfest (Jul '14) 5 hr ALCOa 32
The "stay out of trouble" Taco Bell guy Tue Pray and spray 20
Sell Out Sanders Tue Rigged 3
Has Anyone Got Sick From Food From Aldi (Feb '11) Jul 25 Sceptical 93
Don't let your 4 yr old pick his or her own gender Jul 25 SCOOBY DOO 6

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance