did james farbotnik kill his wife?

did james farbotnik kill his wife?

Created by internet satan on May 31, 2011

185 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

indians

mafia

russians

us government

wierd suicide

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Come on

Lake Placid, NY

#21 Sep 1, 2012
You are all passing judgement on this family. There are children at that house. When this happened not even the local churches would contribute enough money to feed and take care of them. They joined in with the rest of the followers in this town and caused more harm. Where we all could of helped while all the facts were being investigated. Mr. F. still took good care and fed his family when he was getting no business because of all our so called help. It's called the " Massena Taliban" they hate people succeeding, they hate everyone in charge, they bully everyone and it ruins business's schools, the police department, hospital, and last but not least PEOPLE'S LIVES. We should all be ashamed.
weird

Saratoga Springs, NY

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Why is this thread being brought back up after more than a year? To me, it's suspicious. Mr. Farbotnik feeling guilty perhaps or just in need of some attention? NO ONE thinks as highly of you as you do. Weird.
who cares

Ithaca, NY

#23 Sep 1, 2012
who cares
I care

Rome, NY

#24 Sep 2, 2012
He got away with murder, plain and simple.He will kill again.It's called borderline personality.I can't belive they let it go cold without further investigation.Those poor children are still suffering under his care.He is still on constant rampages against the world.I feel sorry for his neighbors and his childrens teachers.I feel sorry for anyone who is forced to deal with him.Welcome to Massena where you can get away with murder.Won't be the first or last time it happens in this town.It makes me sick to my stomach to see him walking around scott free.
anyone know

Lake Placid, NY

#25 Sep 2, 2012
does anyone know if this was the second time he has lost his wife (note i said lost)i heard it happened over in canada and he got off by some kind of a bare clause??
I care

Rome, NY

#26 Sep 2, 2012
I don't doubt it.He has served time here in the states for robbery.Spent his jail time researching the law.Thinks he is a lawyer now.He did get himself off from paying restitution for his crime due to some tech. bullcrap.Were all these kids from the last wife or from someone else?
geesh

Ithaca, NY

#27 Sep 3, 2012
has anyone considered it could be the person who was mutalating the animalls in that same area? What if when she was out to her barn she ran into the sicko who was cutting the tongues off horses? Seems to me that person would be quite capable of alot of horrible things.
yeahum

Rome, NY

#28 Sep 3, 2012
geesh wrote:
has anyone considered it could be the person who was mutalating the animalls in that same area? What if when she was out to her barn she ran into the sicko who was cutting the tongues off horses? Seems to me that person would be quite capable of alot of horrible things.
Whatever James,so your saying she was killed and it was not an accident.Hmmmm.How come the only person seen running around by neighbors was you?
midnightfox

United States

#29 Sep 13, 2012
hmmm I wonder why too how I ended up here lets play a guessing game then shall we? There were a certain number of people there that night family+police+supposed killer, or so the theory goes cause i swear i definitely saw the outline of an able bodied vessel slipping away, but play my game if you would like to.
pixie

United States

#30 Sep 13, 2012
Come on wrote:
You are all passing judgement on this family. There are children at that house. When this happened not even the local churches would contribute enough money to feed and take care of them. They joined in with the rest of the followers in this town and caused more harm. Where we all could of helped while all the facts were being investigated. Mr. F. still took good care and fed his family when he was getting no business because of all our so called help. It's called the " Massena Taliban" they hate people succeeding, they hate everyone in charge, they bully everyone and it ruins business's schools, the police department, hospital, and last but not least PEOPLE'S LIVES. We should all be ashamed.
Thank you finally someone else sees the harm that's been done and its true not a single person would help my family hello im the eldest daughter and its true i cried i loved my mom dearly 1 minute she was laughing at home and next minute the house seems empty.........
pixie

United States

#31 Sep 13, 2012
I care wrote:
I don't doubt it.He has served time here in the states for robbery.Spent his jail time researching the law.Thinks he is a lawyer now.He did get himself off from paying restitution for his crime due to some tech. bullcrap.Were all these kids from the last wife or from someone else?
god im sick to my stomach okay then fellow "friends" of massena want a brightener in the best way i can put it politely no my father has only been married once we are his children want a dna test take it please oh thats right sorry u dont care like u didnt care when she died have YOU ever waited up late for mom to come home and finally go out only to find her drowned in the same bird watch area she loved.no my father never spent jail time yes hes researched the law because none here will help what kind of place is this?
Wrong

Massena, NY

#32 Sep 13, 2012
Your father did spend time in jail.Either this is not his daughter or his daughter has never checked for a criminal record.I doubt this is his daughter.It's not funny.Don't know many birds that hang out in the middle of the night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dump trump 10 min You are an idiot 114
What happened? 37 min Lol 7
AW poor babies cant stand the truth 44 min Gop 3
News Massena town supervisor wants three individuals... 4 hr Hmm 16
massena arena 5 hr stir things up a ... 6
alcoa to cease all operations in 2018 (Aug '13) 6 hr Brick 162
NYS Corrections Officers (Feb '11) 9 hr Wifey 187

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages