created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,620 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
9,801 - 9,820 of 16,781 Comments Last updated Friday
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11196 Sep 27, 2012
Americans’ Incomes Have Fallen $3,040 During the Obama ‘Recovery’

Americans are making less but paying twice as much for gas and heating oil.
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11199 Sep 27, 2012
Income Data Shows Widening Gap Between New York City’s Richest and PoorestBy SAM ROBERTS
Published: September 20, 2012

Wait a minute Obama is supposed to be stopping this.
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11200 Sep 27, 2012
WTF, how can this be Obama is President.

The rich got richer and the poor got poorer in New York City last year as the poverty rate reached its highest point in more than a decade, and the income gap in Manhattan, already wider than almost anywhere else in the country, rivaled disparities in sub-Saharan Africa.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11201 Sep 27, 2012
JFK wrote:
Obviously you are a young kid with no brain. The economy sucked in the 70's. Inflation, double digit unemployment and double digit interest rates. Stop posting your ignorance you are making a fool of yourself.
In the 60's JFK (a Democrat) reduced taxes.
God you are so stupid!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
JFK maybe you should go back and look up just what the unemployment rate was in the 70s
Here is some reading for you.
http://www.nber.org/chapters/c11245.pdf
And a lot more info here
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Now if you look at the 80s when R.R. was pres. then there was double digit unemployment.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#11202 Sep 27, 2012
JFK wrote:
You tell me.
Here is my answer: Dumbasscrats including Obama took over Congress and let Freddie and Fannie get out of control and the housing market collapsed. Tag your it. Please provide each and every law Bush passed and what party in Congress sent him the bill to sign. Your ignorance and stupidity is shining clear.
<quoted text>
Again you should go back and look up the FACTs .
The REP had control of congress for 12 years and it was in that time Fanny and Freddy went to he--
It was durring G.W.s term ,
Why did they hold hearings in 2007?
Obama wasn't Pres yet.
The housing thing went down when the U.S. Gov. was in the complete control of the REPs.
Look it up.
Have a nice afternoon

Location hidden

#11203 Sep 27, 2012
JFK wrote:
You tell me.
Here is my answer: Dumbasscrats including Obama took over Congress and let Freddie and Fannie get out of control and the housing market collapsed. Tag your it. Please provide each and every law Bush passed and what party in Congress sent him the bill to sign. Your ignorance and stupidity is shining clear.
<quoted text>
If you look at the list here
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0774721.html
You will see the REP had complete control of congress from 1995 to 2007 and G.W. was pres from 2001 to 2009
the Rep. controlled congress was the ones that sent all the bills to G.W. to sign in 2001 to 2007?
Have a good night
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11204 Sep 27, 2012
I don;t need to go back there dumbass because I lived then, Unemployment in the late 70's was double digit, a loan was double digit interest rates, And RR changes all that. Interest rates and unemploynment rates DROPPED down and the economy surged. I don;t need to go to a loony tune website.
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>JFK maybe you should go back and look up just what the unemployment rate was in the 70s
Here is some reading for you.
http://www.nber.org/chapters/c11245.pdf
And a lot more info here
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Now if you look at the 80s when R.R. was pres. then there was double digit unemployment.
Have a nice day
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11205 Sep 27, 2012
So we all now know Obama is the President for the rich and against the poor.

The Rich got richer while the poor got poorer under Obama. Obama helped the rich while he hurt the poor.

Obama has allowed big oil to raise prices over 200% making the big oil companies richer while poor Americans struggle to heat their homes.
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11206 Sep 27, 2012
When Reagan left office unemployment was under 5.5%. RR cut the unemployment rate, Obama has INCREASED the unemployment rate
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11207 Sep 27, 2012
Average unemployment under RR less than 7%
Average unemployment under Obama OVER 9.5%
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11208 Sep 27, 2012
Early 80's the end of the second worst President in History (Carter):

In the early 1980s, mortgage interest rates brushed the stratospheric highs of 18 percent and even 19 percent. Imagine trying to get a home loan with an interest rate of 18 percent. At that rate, the mortgage interest deduction would be a very lucrative income tax perk, but the monthly payment on a loan would be far more painful than a typical mortgage payment today.

Location hidden

#11209 Sep 27, 2012
JFK wrote:
I don;t need to go back there dumbass because I lived then, Unemployment in the late 70's was double digit, a loan was double digit interest rates, And RR changes all that. Interest rates and unemploynment rates DROPPED down and the economy surged. I don;t need to go to a loony tune website.
<quoted text>
Call it what you want but your are WRONG Dumba--.
the Highest the unemployment rate got in the 1970s was 9.0 and that was May 1, 1975.
From Jan. 1948 till Sept. 1 1982 we NEVER hit double digit unemployment. Again stop making an ass of yourself and back what you say with facts.
We had 10.1 % plus from Sep. 1982 to June 1983 and the Highs were 10.8 in Niv and Dec of 1982
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#11210 Sep 27, 2012
P.S. here is where you can find the FACTS.
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/UNR...
Have a nice day
democrat

Massena, NY

#11211 Sep 27, 2012
JFK you'd better do some fact checking.Better then half the men who died in Nam,died when Nixon, a republican was president.As a young man,who served in Nam,I remember Nixons' secret plan he said had to end the war during the 68 campaign.Too bad it took over 4 years and 1000s of dead soldiers,to make it work.As for the fannies impact on the recession,almost all economist say it had little to no impact on it.You had better check your facts.You have all ready proven your ignorance about the revenue the bush tax cuts produced.You seem to be a true partisan hack.Remember,anything you post is easily fact checked.As for gas prices,no president can have much impact on them.They were high under bush 2 also,when taking everything into consideration.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11212 Sep 27, 2012
Do you have your obama phone yet, make sure to get it before the election or they will be all gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
liberal

East Granby, CT

#11213 Sep 27, 2012
You cant teach a repug to think. They can only repeat whats told to them.

Location hidden

#11214 Sep 27, 2012
Did she say "Fool Stamps"?

Location hidden

#11215 Sep 27, 2012
There are no leash laws in Cleveland, arf arf
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11216 Sep 27, 2012
What does that have to do with anything I posted. The Democrats started a war and the Republicans ended it but what does that have to do with anything? You were the one saying how great the 60's and 70's were.
democrat wrote:
JFK you'd better do some fact checking.Better then half the men who died in Nam,died when Nixon, a republican was president.As a young man,who served in Nam,I remember Nixons' secret plan he said had to end the war during the 68 campaign.Too bad it took over 4 years and 1000s of dead soldiers,to make it work.As for the fannies impact on the recession,almost all economist say it had little to no impact on it.You had better check your facts.You have all ready proven your ignorance about the revenue the bush tax cuts produced.You seem to be a true partisan hack.Remember,anything you post is easily fact checked.As for gas prices,no president can have much impact on them.They were high under bush 2 also,when taking everything into consideration.
JFK

Cicero, NY

#11217 Sep 27, 2012
Vietam

Over 36,000 Americans killed when JFK and LBJ President
Less that 21,000 killed during Nixon and Ford

Where do you idiot get your numbers from the cartoons.

Liberals are proved to be LIARS again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS beheading video is a FAKE; another lie to ... 4 hr FYI 35
Bigfoot in Massena? (Oct '11) 6 hr Bigfoot yah right 170
Did Jeff Rush get beat up 7 hr truth is 4
Bye bye Ross n Dom 7 hr Truth 3
Body found on 4:20 8 hr Smells like rotte... 4
Body found on 420 8 hr Smells like rotte... 3
Feels so good to leave Massena 10 hr blech 1
Body found in Massena rt 4:20 10 hr twisted 12
hells angels 20 hr wiseguy 28
Violi's closing Sept 27th 21 hr Huh 17