Bridgejumper/suicide
Gizmo

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Anyone else heard these rumors today?First i was told some cory killed himself and at the next place got asked if i knew who jumped off the bridge(cornwall).Will someone please enlighten me!
josephine

New York, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2010
what cory?
gone gone

Syracuse, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Printup?
Gizmo

Ithaca, NY

#4 Oct 18, 2010
I dont know i figured cause it wasnt up here already that it must be just a rumor.

“My text crits for over 9000”

Since: Jan 10

The Planet Vegita

#5 Oct 18, 2010
No no, if it is on here, it must be just a rumor. You have that concept backwards.
Gizmo

Ithaca, NY

#6 Oct 18, 2010
So what is tyhe news then?Noone heard anything?
happy

Tupper Lake, NY

#7 Oct 18, 2010
who cares
someone

Ithaca, NY

#8 Oct 18, 2010
happy wrote:
who cares
okay there "happy" your obviously not happy if you have to ask who cares?! Do you care? cuz I do!
happy

Tupper Lake, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>okay there "happy" your obviously not happy if you have to ask who cares?! Do you care? cuz I do!
if someone wants to hump off a bridge let them ffs
someone

Ithaca, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2010
its what their life? If I could stop someone right now jumping off a bridge I would do it, cuz I do care!
info
#11 Oct 19, 2010
it's about stephen lyons aka yandette, he got in an accident and the followed the blood trail and it led over the bridge, he's still missing.
Gizmo

Ithaca, NY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Yeah i saw a little thing bout it on the news a couple days ago.What a shame he was only 23.I guess it is just coming out like that now cause there is little hope he will be found alive.I am sorry if this upset anyone i was just wondering and my heart goes out to his friends and family.
been there

Ithaca, NY

#13 Oct 19, 2010
I cant believe thats all you people have to do is sit there and run down people who have had a problem or sickness.Digger has a drinking problem and it needs to be addressed by people who can help him not you low lifes. Get a life,better yet, get a job.Same goes for slandering local and state police,thank God for the amendment that gives you the right of free speech
Friend

Ithaca, NY

#14 Oct 19, 2010
Cory Almond is the one who passed away :(
Friend

Ithaca, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
Cory Almond is the one who passed :(
info

Ithaca, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
RIP

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
cory alman rest in peace youll be missed by everyone
omg

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
its cory from west wville who died suddenly.rip
omg

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
your both right,one about a guy on the bridge in an accident an the other about cory from westville.
his friend

Schaumburg, IL

#21 Oct 20, 2010
sadly cory commited suicde, but not by jumping off a bridge. that was just coincidental. RIP cary you will be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Not Rent to List (Sep '10) 16 min renter 157
Mall 1 hr daisy 82
White house corner of Mill and Plumbrook road? ... (Apr '10) 2 hr Marcus 31
Disney to buy Massena 7 hr ODEN 6
News Massena man charged with failure to register as... 7 hr sick of it 2
Bye bye 8 hr help 10
ALCOA is closing again 18 hr Duh 12

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance