United States

#3 Apr 5, 2010
heard wrote:
I heard he has really bad anger issues. especially with his kids
I heard you have mental issues so get a life
Well

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2010
IDK who has mental issues but I do know he has major issues.
a massenian

New York, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2010
he's a drugy
WOW--not good

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2010
thief from age of 14 or so--stole from a family that helped him a lot when his parents didnt give a rats ass about him. Now he hasn't seemed to grasp the idea of getting it together yet, let's hope he does soon or his kids (wow, they let him have some) turn out to be like him. Deep down, he is a good person, he has YET to find that and bring it to the surface.
yeah

Syracuse, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2010
WOW--not good wrote:
thief from age of 14 or so--stole from a family that helped him a lot when his parents didnt give a rats ass about him. Now he hasn't seemed to grasp the idea of getting it together yet, let's hope he does soon or his kids (wow, they let him have some) turn out to be like him. Deep down, he is a good person, he has YET to find that and bring it to the surface.
I was surprised they let him have his kids too he has major issues drugs and anger being 2 of them. I wonder who the mother of the kids are?
derf

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2010
jeffy lhiyama you s.o.b
ya heard

New Hartford, NY

#9 Apr 11, 2010
he's dating some girl named rebecca now. she's a real piece of work too. sucks it for money around massena. drunk and high all the time.
lonley

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Apr 11, 2010
send her my way i have 20 on it
which one

Syracuse, NY

#11 Apr 11, 2010
ya heard wrote:
he's dating some girl named rebecca now. she's a real piece of work too. sucks it for money around massena. drunk and high all the time.
Is he dating rebecca cloutier or melissa mitchell he is always seen with different girls all the time. and from what i heard has all kinds in his apt.
true

Syracuse, NY

#12 Apr 12, 2010
who knows who he's with
jeffrey chapman

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2010
you guys are all lame and have no life. do you really care who is seen with me and in my apartment? do i need a restraining order out against some people cause it seems as though somebody has too much time on their hands if they know what goes on in my life. i hear dons expose has toys to pleasure yourself with, try something new you never know you might like it. till then stay outta my life wierdos.
jeffrey chapman

Ithaca, NY

#14 Apr 15, 2010
a massenian wrote:
he's a drugy
your an alcoholic
1stID

New Kensington, PA

#16 Apr 15, 2010
queer
jeffrey chapman

Ithaca, NY

#17 Apr 15, 2010
WOW--not good wrote:
You really think that you know me I guess huh! Let me clarify something for inquiring minds...the age was sixteen and I stole money from Opal Dankos' purse. What people don't know is how Chris and Andy Danko both came up with idea to take it and asked me to partake so that we could buy bud after school. I did it they got caught blamed me and I got arrested, nice friends.

As far as my family not giving a fuck about me, check yourself before speaking about my family. My family was the only people in this piece of shit ses pool of a town that did care about me. Maybe your momma didnt love you but mine loved the shit outta me and stuck by my side through all my adolescents.
jeffrey chapman

Ithaca, NY

#18 Apr 15, 2010
ya heard wrote:
I heard a story about you in the bathroom of Friars with a cucumber and some foreigner putting on a show for beer money...do any of yous have lives or even get laid.
1stID

New Kensington, PA

#19 Apr 15, 2010
homo
whoa

Syracuse, NY

#20 Apr 15, 2010
Somebody made some enemies guess he messed with somebodies girl..karma's a b*tch
Tabb

Lake Placid, NY

#21 Apr 16, 2010
Lmaooo this is comedy I have to say! You people are sitting here shitting on someone who works for a living to support his family, all the while your on the internet typing nonsense about someone you don't even know, Who's the real winner here? Maybe if you had a life of your own you wouldn't be so concerned about his personal life, Get a grip you fucking insecure losers, jesus. All of you idiots are probably welfare cases with nothing better 2 do. He's a better person than most people, And far better than all you oxy morons who are posting these false statements. Pftt fucking losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dump trump 11 hr You are an idiot 83
News Massena police chief says fireworks in village ... 15 hr Currier 3
health insutance Fri You are an idiot 11
Bushnell Fri Famous people 3
Massena Jul 20 Luscious 5
Sharks in the St. Lawrence River (Oct '10) Jul 19 Matty 51
speeding ticket Jul 18 first time gettin... 4

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance