First Prev
of 3
Next Last
landlord

Ithaca, NY

#45 Jul 28, 2011
any time you rent to a bobbie jo or a mary jo u have troubles.they trash places and dont pay there rent either.all i can say is there all bad never had a good one yet.
Dont Rent From

Ithaca, NY

#46 Jul 30, 2011
Thomas Spinner. He is a liar and a cheap ass. Then again he would rather spend his money on alcohol than to reimburse his tenants.
Landlord

Rome, NY

#47 Jul 30, 2011
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds great, but do you accept animals? its nearly impossible renting a place with a large breed dog.
I absolutely adore animals especially dogs! if i had an apartment or house available at this time, i would definitely consider it!
Gavin

Ithaca, NY

#48 Aug 6, 2011
If you are wondering about bad landlords or renters you can find that out right here in Massena.The bad landlord and the bad renters list are some what different in one way. The bad renters list is a heck of a lot longer.
landlord

Ithaca, NY

#49 Aug 27, 2011
there is over 700 on that list
lovebug

Watertown, NY

#50 Apr 2, 2012
Its hard finding a landlord at all in this town. I don't know anyone and there is always nothing in the freetrader. I need help getting into contact with some landlords.
Hunter

Ithaca, NY

#51 Apr 2, 2012
Sorry. I sold all my rentals. I would never rent to an animal owner anymore. Every single one had problems with not cleaning up after them. I have two dogs and a cat so I am an animal lover. I just find renters with animals have always been trouble
formertenant

Ithaca, NY

#52 Apr 2, 2012
Pot -sdam-heads wrote:
Danny O'keefe. Slumlord. Expects rent, doesnt fix stuff. Scumbag.
I agree! He is a wicked slumlord.. U could b the best tenant ever and still won't get your security deposit back
Bostwick

Potsdam, NY

#53 Apr 2, 2012
Cris Craft. Didn't want to fix anything, the plowman/maitenence guy never came, and he was supposed to fix the driveway and never did. Knocked on the door like a stormtrooper when he wanted the rent though.

Mary K. Davis. Went by Kathy. Was really sweet to us when we moved in. Then treated us like garbage when we told her we had a problem with the fridge. Then we gave her 31 days notice we were moving out, and again treated us like shit. Took $50 of our deposit for our apartment, which was totally spotless. Worthless old bitchy lady.
Curious

Brockton, MA

#54 Apr 2, 2012
I am sorry tenants, but I truly believe the fact that you are renting and not owning is because you have done something wrong in your past and cannot get a loan, so honestly I dont see a point in doing a background check because I already know that you cannot buy a house or else you would have a house and not be renting from me. I have seen some sad landlords believe but the decent ones that take care of the houses have a right to be picky letting people in their homes that they own, because at the end of the day it is still the landlords home, not yours. If you want respect from a landlord take good care of their investment. keep it clean, and if they are good landlords they will want to know if something is wrong with the house so they can fix, it does no good hiding imperfection. Be responsible tenants and you will find decent respectful landlords.
sceneit

Ithaca, NY

#55 Apr 3, 2012
Ken Cornell is a bad slumlord. Unless you are a young girl.
i think

Ithaca, NY

#56 Apr 4, 2012
bob perras leaves a lot to be desired as a landlord...he buys up old, dilapidated houses and fixes them as cheap as he can...pains wood floors black or brown...kids get slivers....fixes leaks, etc. as cheap as he can....mold problems exist but he will not do anaything about it....he is a perv...drives by his properties checking things out...if rent is paid..he has NO BUSINESS...around the area....people who own washers and dryers cannot use them in his apts./houses..you have to use his coin operated machines and pay water on top of that!!! HOW CROOKED IS THAT??????????
i am here

Lake Placid, NY

#57 Apr 4, 2012
well i a renter here in massena i got black mold here! u can see it. but the best thing about it. massena code cop was here. look at the place two times now in the last. 6 years still hasnt seen it. i got a friend works at oop tec told me thats black mold. so u take the years the place ben here. add it up 45 to 50 years. i would say yes thats black mold. there 52 apt's here at river dale. thats y i moving out of here.
what

Lake Placid, NY

#58 Apr 4, 2012
how is that pete devine to rent from?
1jerk2avoid

Massena, NY

#59 Dec 3, 2013
Robert Perras harassed me so bad I moved! Rent was paid, yet he always came by. Kept my security dep., even though I put new improvements in the house with my own money! Hates women! If the tenants unite, Bob Perras and the creeps just like him will be forced to mind their manners. He became a landlord so he could push people around.
Well now

Massena, NY

#60 Dec 3, 2013
Britni wrote:
I wouldn't rent from the McDonalds. Donald and Cecille are their names but I think their son took over their propert. Couldn't tell you how he is. But I know that Donald is an asshole. We left our apartment in great shape and he told us we would get all of our money back. Then last minute he said he was keeping 100 for it because he mopped the floor. We were great tenants...always paid on time and left everything as we found it. Everything was well kept. He just wanted to take advantage because we were a young couple.
I would also stay away from Larry Wallace. He might have nice apartments, but when we went to look at one, we told him we were interested. I called and called for 3 weeks. He could have just said no if he didn't want us to live there. Instead he would call and ask for our referrences and tell us he would call right back. He sounded so sure that we could move in. I called and called to see when we could move in and he never called us back. He left us hanging for 2 months....and never called. We found out he rented the apartment by driving by. Why couldn't he just have said no?
We are currently renting from Sean Thrana....I like him but his parents who manage tha apartments are dumb. Our ceiling has had a crack in it and has been leaking since December and noone will come to fix it. I can only imagine how much mold is in the dry wall. Good Luck finding someone nice to rent from.
well it is prob u have rented a lot of people in town and you r on the black ball list

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massena marketplace (Dec '13) 4 hr mr dinp 34
Massena bartenders accused of serving minors 4 hr mr dinp 14
Antibacterial soap ingredient linked to cancer 5 hr LITW 14
Massena woman charged with handing off drugs du... 16 hr kali 1
TONYS PIZZA REOPENING old SITE 16 hr lol 6
Aarons Manager Arrested 19 hr O L L 13
kc2525c 20 hr O L L 6
Massena Dating
Find my Match

Massena People Search