Beware South Main St. Massena

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2012
This is to inform all who live on south main st. near 411 There is now a level 3 sex offender in your area!! I am very concerned because he lives very close to familys with several children and also very near the springs park...He is on parole and i would like to know HOW his officer could let him move in this area!!!
the real story

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Im not sure but I thought they weren't allowed to live in a school zone or by a park? It's good to always check the website: www.nomorevictims.com
the real story

Ithaca, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2012
concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2012
ya me too, and i also thought his parole officer was supposed to check the area they are to live in and people they live by.
Really

Ithaca, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2012
I wonder when they are going to realize these sick bastards can not be rehabilitated?Personally I think the pos should move in with his parole officer.
concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Right it just bothers me when i know for a fact that there is someone that lives near him that has 7 children and i'm so scared for them
recovery

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2012
who is it? theres like 100 that live in massena
recovery

Lake Placid, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2012
i just looked on the map. dont matter where ya live, theres one close by
trash talkers

Watertown, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2012
concerned wrote:
This is to inform all who live on south main st. near 411 There is now a level 3 sex offender in your area!! I am very concerned because he lives very close to familys with several children and also very near the springs park...He is on parole and i would like to know HOW his officer could let him move in this area!!!
who is it ? do u know
P2308Ogdsu

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2012
How old is this person?
recovery

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2012
he's around 40 yrs old. K.K. is his initials
HatesYou

Malone, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Speaking of sex offenders, what ever happened to Dan Zera? I hope he's still rotting in jail.
Really

Ithaca, NY

#13 Mar 6, 2012
http://www.criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSU...

Watch your children!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 6, 2012
concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Mar 6, 2012
trash talkers wrote:
<quoted text>
who is it ? do u know
yes his name is kelly keenan
Two Things

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Mar 6, 2012
Describe where exactly 411 S. Main is from Sunoco please. This guy is very creepy looking. I thought there was some type of law that states that when a sex offender moves into a neighborhood area that the police are suppose to give fliers to people within a certain distance of where the sex offender lives. Does anyone know if this is really a law and and what is the distance from the sex offenders residence are the police suppose to notify residents?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2012
Two Things wrote:
Describe where exactly 411 S. Main is from Sunoco please. This guy is very creepy looking. I thought there was some type of law that states that when a sex offender moves into a neighborhood area that the police are suppose to give fliers to people within a certain distance of where the sex offender lives. Does anyone know if this is really a law and and what is the distance from the sex offenders residence are the police suppose to notify residents?
I think that's only I'm certain states.
hahahahahaha

Petersburg, VA

#18 Mar 6, 2012
I actually know Him personally. I'm 15 year's old. And He's marrying someone in my Family(Aunt) Too be honest with you I'm Scared too go around Him Hang out with my Aunt or even be at there Wedding. My Mother always td Me not too Judge. Cause I don't know the Situation. It just kinda worries Me.
classified

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2012
The criminals who get caught are always not guilty. It was always someone else's fault. Sounds like a dysfunctional family system going there for the mother to say don't judge. I would run as fast I can and never look back!!!!
hahahahahaha wrote:
I actually know Him personally. I'm 15 year's old. And He's marrying someone in my Family(Aunt) Too be honest with you I'm Scared too go around Him Hang out with my Aunt or even be at there Wedding. My Mother always td Me not too Judge. Cause I don't know the Situation. It just kinda worries Me.
concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2012
classified wrote:
The criminals who get caught are always not guilty. It was always someone else's fault. Sounds like a dysfunctional family system going there for the mother to say don't judge. I would run as fast I can and never look back!!!! <quoted text>

This man was arresed and convicted of having intercourse with a 5 YR old for crying out loud!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new Copper Still Steakhouse 20 min BCI 22
mall 1 hr wth 24
News Massena Electric LED lights installation projec... 11 hr DavisButts 1
Do Not Rent From List (Apr '13) 11 hr MarkOBrien 52
honest car repair? 11 hr justme 7
News Massena man charged with felony criminal contem... 15 hr geronimo 1
Massenaa s subzero naked runner pleads guilty t... 19 hr Skum 1
Massena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]