let the impeachment begin on the Pres...

let the impeachment begin on the President

Posted in the Massena Forum

Impeach

Auburn, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
i so can't wait till he is out of office. don't know how he got re-elected what a waste of time and a joke

Since: Dec 12

Brasher Falls, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Impeach wrote:
i so can't wait till he is out of office. don't know how he got re-elected what a waste of time and a joke
Too bad no ones laughing ,I guess it's not much of a joke.
yup

Auburn, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Impeach wrote:
The majority of people voted for him that's how.
pit owner

Massena, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
He abused mitairy power WITHOUT CONSENT in Lybia and Syria. Hes obviously acting on his fathers sick muslim agenda. Get him out of office.If Cinton could be impeached for a friggin blow job Obama shuld be impeached for abusing our Militairy. How many lives does Obama get to waste before our country opens their eyes.
Impeach

Auburn, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
it's in the constitution that the President has to ask Congress for permission for any military action of any use. if he does not there for Congress as every right to start the Impeachment Progress
Wowzer

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Tell that to every president since Vietnam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena village trustees agree to spring cleanu... 7 hr one mans junk is 11
Junk Days 13 hr Taxpayer pain 14
Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague!! Apr 18 Sargent Slaughter 14
So we can all at least agree one thing right? Apr 16 kilt wearing maniac 33
News Massena police chief tells trustees not enough ... Apr 16 MKP 6
What Will Happen to Spring Clean Up Apr 13 Just reading 4
News Ribbon cutting held at vape store in Massena Apr 12 Legalize old has ... 6

Massena Jobs

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages