#34 Feb 19, 2013
Episode Three With Lloyd

Massena, NY

#35 Feb 19, 2013
Episode Three With Lloyd

Massena, NY

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Old Prob's next and 4th run in with the law:

http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20130214/DCO...
Get This Problem Out

Massena, NY

#37 Feb 19, 2013
Please get this problem out of Massena. Support the Massena Police in whatever you can with information to help them. We do not need these drug infesting criminals here in our town. It is time to send them back to whatever hole they crawled out of in New York City. Keep up the good work Massena Police. There are those of us who do support your efforts. More tickets for him PLEASE!!!!!!! Get them to hell outa here!!!!!
Moral Majority

Massena, NY

#39 Feb 19, 2013
I have just been sickened by what I have been reading. This man named Probe is a horrible, senseless man and no addition to this community. I have attended most of the churches in the North Country and I have never seen this man Probe at any of them. I think that says a lot about him. I am afraid to walk downtown now in case I were to have to meet him. I wish that he would just leave, soon.

The streets are filled with pervents.
Seriously

Massena, NY

#41 Feb 20, 2013
The parents of these young people should be locked up in jail. This type of behavior with these kids din't start yesterday. There has been no control on these kids for years. These kids have been neglected for years and now the parents are the victims? Ridiculous!!!! These parents have been so into themselves and have not wanted to be bothered or involved. They have been letting their kids run wild for years. Some of them have taught their kids to act just like them. The saying goes: The apple does not fall to far from the tree. Time to clean this dirt up for sure!!!
children wrote:
children - they are just children. do not expect them to use their faculties like adults do - they are still growing up(cunning and sneaky lots of times). haven't you done things as a young person that you regretted later on in life?
****tough love - advice - lockup - rehab if they need it. yes - i agree - a great deal of those children should know better but they will still make mistakes.TRASHING - NEVER.it doesn't help. and yeah - these drug dealers do just what you said . they put a psychological gun to their heads and psychologically impair them so that they don't use good judgment or appropriate choices. GO AFTER THE DRUG DEALERS!grab the phone-inform authorities
sonny

Potsdam, NY

#42 Feb 20, 2013
a bunch of us should get together and hire a hit man that should take care of the problem, while sending a message to the other scum.
Capo Malu

Massena, NY

#43 Feb 20, 2013
Yikes!!!! Here is a picture of Malu or Capo.

http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20130220/DCO...
Dr Moreau

Massena, NY

#44 Feb 20, 2013
Malu escaped from my secret lab on Barnhart Island.

Sorry Massena!
Wow

Latham, NY

#47 Feb 21, 2013
..but noone gets jail time, just a slap on the wrist.
Catherine

Bronx, NY

#48 Feb 21, 2013
leave my boyfriend alone me my mom and trista ove having sex w him and hes got good drugs
Wrong

Massena, NY

#49 Feb 21, 2013
Prob Is wrote:
Prob is Patrick Lloyd lives on Haskell. <quoted text>
He lives on the Rez by kegans
chucky cole

Massena, NY

#52 Feb 21, 2013
this punk will be delt with soon don't worry
my goodness

Massena, NY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>is he the one that goes out with that star chick who is knocked up?
Omg is star seriously having another kid? That'd be #7
my goodness

Massena, NY

#54 Feb 21, 2013
whos problem wrote:
<quoted text>someone going to step up and give out this information?
Patrick Lloyd, but the cops know that
my goodness

Massena, NY

#56 Feb 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
run this low life scum outta Massena, lets take OUR town back. I am so sick of this wanna be thinking he runs this town, go to haskel street, or woodlawn, he moves from house to house bust them all I would rather my addicted loved ones sit in county jail than run for prob anymore. if prob was a real man he would step up, he is a coward who hides behind his runners
Who does he stay w on Woodlawn? We know he stays with Codi on Haskell
my goodness

Massena, NY

#57 Feb 21, 2013
No good wrote:
<quoted text>Mathew Malu also know as capo goes out with that tramp star perry that lives on the side of trambinos in a yellow duplex under Parker bridge and also hangs out with cathrine berry who lives on 66 liberty st I bet there's a shit load of drugs or guns in one of those places!!!
Go get em M.P.D get our town back!!!
MPD knows all about this scumbag. Im surprised star hasnt gone after Catherine. Shes the type to leave her kids home alone to get into a physical altercation
wtg

Bellevue, WA

#58 Feb 21, 2013
chucky cole wrote:
this punk will be delt with soon don't worry
get him good chucky!
i know

Massena, NY

#60 Feb 21, 2013
star doesnt even have half her kids living with her, and those that do aren't taken care of and here she is pregnant by capo, nice. and prob doesn't live with cody they travel house to house selling and cody don't take care of his kids I agree cps should be called. prob lives across the road from cody on Haskell but like I said they travel
gross

Massena, NY

#61 Feb 21, 2013
Stars a pig..what number baby does this make? By how many fathers? They oughta just fall out by now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copper still restaurant- bad food and bad servi... 10 min IN N33D 4 W33D 18
Need weed in Massena? 4 hr IN N33D 4 W33D 2
News Drinking arrest at footbridge park in Massena l... 8 hr you know who 5
News Canton man charged with possessing, promoting c... 9 hr funny 2
Is it time to say goodbye to Massena ? 13 hr all in this together 73
Honorable and mature cop shows how its done Sat Methinks 2
fishing in Massena (Mar '10) Fri saf 396
More from around the web

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE