hey prob, you the man!

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get out of our town

Auburn, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
heard you beat up a little girl last night does that make you feel like a man? ghetto trash needs to go back to the city we will take our town back low life heroin junkie. pickin cotton wasn't profitable but it was respectable
curious

Massena, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
whos problem wrote:
who is this person ?
where does this person live ?
what kind of car does this person drive ?
where does this person hang out ?
how old is this person ?
what kind of gun does this person carry ?
is he the one that goes out with that star chick who is knocked up?
really

Hailesboro, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
These freaks prey on young girls that are just dying for some kind of attention and get them all hooked on the hard stuff. First one is always free
children

Auburn, NY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
children - they are just children. do not expect them to use their faculties like adults do - they are still growing up(cunning and sneaky lots of times). haven't you done things as a young person that you regretted later on in life?
****tough love - advice - lockup - rehab if they need it. yes - i agree - a great deal of those children should know better but they will still make mistakes.TRASHING - NEVER.it doesn't help. and yeah - these drug dealers do just what you said . they put a psychological gun to their heads and psychologically impair them so that they don't use good judgment or appropriate choices. GO AFTER THE DRUG DEALERS!grab the phone-inform authorities
Local

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
How about a full name of who did this!
You da Prob

Ardsley, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Step up & get ur own info Cop(s) that's what the few of us who still pay the gov'ts tax dollars are paying for that and the rest of these welfare drug dealers and lazy a$$ children using the system.
wtf

Auburn, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2013
run this low life scum outta Massena, lets take OUR town back. I am so sick of this wanna be thinking he runs this town, go to haskel street, or woodlawn, he moves from house to house bust them all I would rather my addicted loved ones sit in county jail than run for prob anymore. if prob was a real man he would step up, he is a coward who hides behind his runners
lets go

Auburn, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
come on you punk prob lets go one on one without your gun man to man loser leaves Massena. he would never do it hes a bitch
Problem Heroin Dealer

Auburn, NY

#21 Feb 18, 2013
If this is the famous Heroin main man drug pushing Prob from Haskell Street we don't want you in our town and I am sure the police don't as well. We want you out of this town and to go back to New York City and take your drugs back there and out of Massena!
BX CHICK wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO , if i knew who you were id have you picking my cotton bitch .
Problem

Homer, NY

#23 Feb 18, 2013
MASSENA - Village police ticketed Patrick Lloyd, 25, of New York City with operation of a vehicle with inadequate tail lamps at 8:44 p.m. Wednesday following a traffic stop on Haskell Street.
Matthew Malu

Springfield, NJ

#24 Feb 19, 2013
also known as capo is the main herion dealer in massena
Matthew Malu

Springfield, NJ

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Matthew Malu

Springfield, NJ

#26 Feb 19, 2013
Matthew Malu wrote:
http://www.mpcourier.com/artic le/20121229/DCO01/712299915
Get him outta this townnnn
wordofmouth

Springfield, NJ

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Matthew Malu wrote:
also known as capo is the main herion dealer in massena
I've heard alot about this man nothing goood
who is this man?
where does he live?
No good

United States

#28 Feb 19, 2013
wordofmouth wrote:
<quoted text> I've heard alot about this man nothing goood
who is this man?
where does he live?
Mathew Malu also know as capo goes out with that tramp star perry that lives on the side of trambinos in a yellow duplex under Parker bridge and also hangs out with cathrine berry who lives on 66 liberty st I bet there's a shit load of drugs or guns in one of those places!!!
Go get em M.P.D get our town back!!!
Sad Sad Sad

West Hartford, CT

#29 Feb 19, 2013
Great work jr detectives! Now get those dirty little heroine tramps home and save Massena and bring back the White Picket Fences. Oh may as well round up the 1,000 sex offenders and burn them in front of the town hall.
Catch some of those tax stealing, smuggling no goods to the east and blame them for all our problems.
Please...
why

Potsdam, NY

#30 Feb 19, 2013
Is patrick lloyd so call prob on the police payroll? dont understand y someone who was stop with controlled susbtance and guns was release by the court with absolutely no bail or probation. what is wrong with our justice system? Now he is out beating up young girls does he have to kill someone before they lock him up ?
Problem Heroin Dealer

Auburn, NY

#31 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20...
Are you getting yet Patrick Lloyd Alias Prob AKA Aole????
Problem Heroin Dealer wrote:
If this is the famous Heroin main man drug pushing Prob from Haskell Street we don't want you in our town and I am sure the police don't as well. We want you out of this town and to go back to New York City and take your drugs back there and out of Massena! <quoted text>
Episode One Problem

Auburn, NY

#32 Feb 19, 2013
Here is start of this Prob's problems starting in Massena:

http://www.ogd.com/article/20121101/DCO01/711...
Episode Two With Problem

Auburn, NY

#33 Feb 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoot Owl (Aug '12) Mon terrible 6
why do adult children treat their parents like ... (Jan '12) Mon bob 143
Office of inspector general investigates disabi... Mon kimmie coco pop 8
Don't let your 4 yr old pick his or her own gender Aug 21 TipsyFromCentralC... 9
Hillary's enimies wind up dead Aug 20 thunderball 8
Cat mauls a pack of pitbulls Aug 20 GROP drops a plop 1
Push Mower Aug 20 Broken Mower 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages