hot & sexy rosario's pizza worker

hot & sexy rosario's pizza worker

Posted in the Massena Forum

lazy hazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2011
whose the hot and cute little blonde babe that cooks and works at rosario's?? would love to know more about her.
Really

Tupper Lake, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Holy crap! If you want to find out more about her go and talk to her. Don't ask on here for crying out loud.
The only thing that's fairly believable on this site is news media links and/or facts that can be backed up.
Just go talk to her and find out for yourself.
classy

New Kensington, PA

#3 Dec 23, 2011
she likes it in the can
mommashome

Massena, NY

#4 Dec 23, 2011
typical blonde. like totally.
joke

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Dec 25, 2011
She's probably already taken, and if not, probably smart enough(I hope) to get involved with the drug addicted losers from around Massena..
Cent

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Dec 26, 2011
No No she's totally available and loves to meet new people. She personally told me that she enjoys meeting new people while clocked in so never be afraid to approach her and introduce yourself.
shawn

Boston, MA

#8 Nov 30, 2012
really how old is she like to meet her to......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dozens of defendants from around St. Lawrence C... 40 min Smug Face Chase 7
Open net 1 hr Ex Massena Resident 21
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... 1 hr only your opinion 2
Massena Red Raiders 7 hr nope 9
Trump's finances being investigated 10 hr You are an idiot 293
Tattoo Artists 20 hr Fifo 16
Screened topsoil delivery Mon Brian lewis 2

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages