cats allowed to rome free

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
curios

Lake Placid, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
is there a law against this? they get into the garbage and leave hair on my porch and lawn furniture. i dont even have one.
Hail Caesar

Ithaca, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Roman cats are the best!
curios

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
i think you should be able to shoot them on your property.
gfi

Ithaca, NY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
curios wrote:
you can
Waaaah

Ithaca, NY

#5 Sep 7, 2012
They are cats. Big deal.
Redneck dont need an excuse to shoot anything. But if you discharge a firearm in town be ready to deal with the police.
really

Ithaca, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
this is the dumbest post on here ATM. That is saying a lot.
the truth

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
curios wrote:
shoot mine and you will be shot right after
leash law

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Sep 8, 2012
curios wrote:
There is no leash law for cats and you can not shoot animals unless they are attacking you. You would be charged with animal cruelty, it is illegal for you to shoot your own animal. They have products that you can spray around to keep unwanted dogs and cats off your property, even squirrels. Let's not jump off the deep end here, let's use the "less is more" attitude.
loves animals

Ithaca, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
leash law wrote:
<quoted text>There is no leash law for cats and you can not shoot animals unless they are attacking you. You would be charged with animal cruelty, it is illegal for you to shoot your own animal. They have products that you can spray around to keep unwanted dogs and cats off your property, even squirrels. Let's not jump off the deep end here, let's use the "less is more" attitude.
Couldn't agree with you more! Thank you!!
curios

Hollywood, FL

#10 Sep 8, 2012
i think they sell that spray at the autoparts its called antifreeze.
fighter

Ithaca, NY

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Owners of cats are liable for damages caused by their cats just the same as dog owners are. Check the villages website.
mike

Ithaca, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2012
curios wrote:
i think they sell that spray at the autoparts its called antifreeze.
yeah big man gonna harm a defenseless cat I hope some ties you to the ground an sticks a big pe nis in it maybe you will stfu
curios

Lake Placid, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2012
they stink like piss and so do their owners.
random

Potsdam, NY

#14 Sep 8, 2012
Waaaah wrote:
They are cats. Big deal.
Redneck dont need an excuse to shoot anything. But if you discharge a firearm in town be ready to deal with the police.
bb gun works great and no noise except what the cat makes
0re0l0ver93

Oswego, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>shoot mine and you will be shot right after
U let ur cat Rome free ? Can't afford a leash ? There's dollar leashes at the dollar store so if ur cat gets shot it bc ur cheap a$$ couldn't buy a dollar leash. Does it even have a collie with name tag? If u can't take the responsibility of having a pet . Then u shoulnt have one !!
talkthetalk

New York, NY

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Yes the cats are running free because people arent smart enough to get them fixed and stupid enough to drop the, off at other peoples house .
They should be caught and brought to the anumal shelter they will fix them or put them down and the poor things will be out of their misery.
loves animals

Ithaca, NY

#17 Sep 8, 2012
curios wrote:
they stink like piss and so do their owners.
Before you post a topic learn how to spell you idiot! It is obvious you haven't made it past the 2nd grade. The way you talk is nuts too! Are you unstable? There is a mental health office in massena..I think you need help! I get that some people don't like cats but they don't talk all this crazy shit like you do! uggg go crawl back under the rock you came from...TARD!!!
curios

Lake Placid, NY

#18 Sep 8, 2012
haha what does spelling matter. i got my point across enough for you to judge me. is that what matters, spelling and grammer? get a life.
curios

Lake Placid, NY

#19 Sep 8, 2012
you obviously are one of them pissy smelling people.
loves animals

Ithaca, NY

#20 Sep 8, 2012
curios wrote:
haha what does spelling matter. i got my point across enough for you to judge me. is that what matters, spelling and grammer? get a life.
Haha it is OBVIOUS you need to get a life. You come on here bitching about cats?? Are you kidding me? There are bigger problems in this world. You are a LOSER! Wow you are so pathetic! I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Chopper 2 hr Chaz 10
massena pd (Apr '15) 2 hr People Talk 19
old diamond eatery in massena NY (Apr '13) 4 hr Just reading 26
I'm so lonely 4 hr it is a process 4
The "stay out of trouble" Taco Bell guy 19 hr Mama Cass 3
MPD Hummer at 104 E. Orvis 20 hr Gotuonvideo 1
Most Americans dont realize there is a party th... 23 hr card carrying 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages