2 car accident on andrews street

2 car accident on andrews street

Posted in the Massena Forum

johnswackyworld

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
just doing my job folks for the weekend news. here is the video. hope everybody is okay in this accident.

JWW Fan

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2012
I hope everyone is ok too. probably was another drunk driver...
news

Auburn, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
OUT OF RESTRICTIONS - MASSENA - Village police ticketed Brooke L. Foster, 16, of Tracy Road, Lisbon, for driving out of restrictions following an accident at 12:27 a.m. Saturday on Andrews Street near Main Street. Police said Foster was traveling on Andrews Street when a vehicle operated by Carissa Kirkey, 22, of Massena pulled into the path of her vehicle. Foster reportedly swerved but was unable to avoid the collision. Massena Rescue transported both drivers to Massena Memorial Hospital, police said. The investigation into the accident is continuing.
wonder

Auburn, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
is that carissa davis?
la

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
news wrote:
OUT OF RESTRICTIONS - MASSENA - Village police ticketed Brooke L. Foster, 16, of Tracy Road, Lisbon, for driving out of restrictions following an accident at 12:27 a.m. Saturday on Andrews Street near Main Street. Police said Foster was traveling on Andrews Street when a vehicle operated by Carissa Kirkey, 22, of Massena pulled into the path of her vehicle. Foster reportedly swerved but was unable to avoid the collision. Massena Rescue transported both drivers to Massena Memorial Hospital, police said. The investigation into the accident is continuing.
Thought Brooke was 17?
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Heard one had no headlights on and the other had faulty brakes. Not sure which was which.
Who let Brooke have a car knowing she was out of restriction age and time of night? Give THAT person a ticket as well.
la

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
Heard one had no headlights on and the other had faulty brakes. Not sure which was which.
Who let Brooke have a car knowing she was out of restriction age and time of night? Give THAT person a ticket as well.
Her grandma bought her car
right

Canton, NY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
i agree about the young girl. she should have not been driving and i hope they take her lenience away ,she needs to follow the rules. her parents haven't taught this child well.
glad their both ok. hope she learns from this along with her parents .
sjjdjsnsns

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>i agree about the young girl. she should have not been driving and i hope they take her lenience away ,she needs to follow the rules. her parents haven't taught this child well.
glad their both ok. hope she learns from this along with her parents .
She practically raised her self js
well

Canton, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2012
that's to bad,
but it doesn't excuse her actions to the rule. she read and took the class to drive and she herself is to blame as i see it..
sjjdjsnsns

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 27, 2012
well wrote:
that's to bad,
but it doesn't excuse her actions to the rule. she read and took the class to drive and she herself is to blame as i see it..
She thinks it does
maxxpeabody

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 27, 2012
well wrote:
that's to bad,
you a bad person! i'm pooping on your doorstep tonight!
jjjkr

Canton, NY

#14 Nov 28, 2012
maxxpeabody wrote:
<quoted text>you a bad person! i'm pooping on your doorstep tonight!
im not mean,im stating the facts.she knew better and did it anyways.
not good judgment and hope the girl doesn't drive for awhile to have time to think .may not have been her fault but she was not following the laws.maybe she need to have some help , after all she is still a child.
past

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 28, 2012
jjjkr wrote:
<quoted text>im not mean,im stating the facts.she knew better and did it anyways.
not good judgment and hope the girl doesn't drive for awhile to have time to think .may not have been her fault but she was not following the laws.maybe she need to have some help , after all she is still a child.
She is a child with a child. And she'll drive again.
jjjkr

Canton, NY

#16 Nov 28, 2012
past wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a child with a child. And she'll drive again.
so you know her well? how bout her family ?
past

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 28, 2012
jjjkr wrote:
<quoted text>so you know her well? how bout her family ?
Prob not lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump camp admits he was playacting- he will be... 1 hr lol 16
The Bigger ALCOA Picture (Nov '15) 1 hr Disgusting 12
If you can't spell please stay off the internet 2 hr so obvious 26
The "stay out of trouble" Taco Bell guy 6 hr Knoby 10
Speeding ticket on the rez 7 hr zons 5
getting big tax refunds backfor welfare or low... (Feb '11) 9 hr Gigglesngo 332
The Bin Laden raid story is complete BS and fan... 23 hr eman resu watching 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages