First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mary

New York, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2010
he lives at home with his mother and sell drugs. He is 30 years old lives at 277 Reed Dr with his mother and sells drugs and the police do nothing about it. He gets is drugs from a woman whos name is Mel and another woman whos name is Shalene Oakes from the reservation. I caught my son with drugs and he said he got the pills from Pete. The pills where oxydone. These woman are Amy Bankers friends and I was told Amy does the same thing.

“<>Mr Hot Topic<>”

Since: May 10

<>Mr Intimidation<>

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Pete Shantie sounds familiar i will have to investigate and have this criminal turned in to the authorities.I dont like druggies some of them make up stories about people on the internet.
D-Enda Mycock

Greenville, NY

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Do they use other peoples pic. like you cummrag!!!
dirt bag

Watertown, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2010
hey..tuff guy i saw you at the massena arena yesterday..i know who you r...you don't know meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee.you have a big friggin head...
umakemelaugh

Nedrow, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2010
Mary wrote:
he lives at home with his mother and sell drugs. He is 30 years old lives at 277 Reed Dr with his mother and sells drugs and the police do nothing about it. He gets is drugs from a woman whos name is Mel and another woman whos name is Shalene Oakes from the reservation. I caught my son with drugs and he said he got the pills from Pete. The pills where oxydone. These woman are Amy Bankers friends and I was told Amy does the same thing.
well u def have ur facts straight and ur names right.shalene is a fat hoe that needs to put her kids before her drugs. and hopfully amy will end up in the state penn where she belongs. looks dont last forever when ur that messed up on drugs.
Mary

New York, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2010
I just her today from my son that the police know about Pete and his drugs. Pete is getting his oxydone from Mel on the reservation and Shalene Oaks. Shalene is wanted by the Canadian police so she been living with Amy Banker at 6 1/2 Howard Steet.
i know

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 9, 2010
i have known pete for a long time and i know first hand that he does NOT SELL OC and if your kid had [ills he probably got them because he was lookin for it. if ya wanna know some thing you are a bad parent that needs to spend more time with your kid instead of blaiming other people for the problem

“<>Mr Hot Topic<>”

<>Mr Intimidation<>

#9 Jun 9, 2010
i know wrote:
i have known pete for a long time and i know first hand that he does NOT SELL OC and if your kid had [ills he probably got them because he was lookin for it. if ya wanna know some thing you are a bad parent that needs to spend more time with your kid instead of blaiming other people for the problem
pete is a drug dealer he has been to prison and he is on his way back, sorry to break it to you like this but it is best you accept the truth...i happen to know people he owes money to and they will never see a dime of it...pete shantie is crooked and im glad he doesnt post on topix....id have that ugly sweaty fatso banned
pudsucker

Brasher Falls, NY

#10 Jun 9, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
pete is a drug dealer he has been to prison and he is on his way back, sorry to break it to you like this but it is best you accept the truth...i happen to know people he owes money to and they will never see a dime of it...pete shantie is crooked and im glad he doesnt post on topix....id have that ugly sweaty fatso banned
hey there you are pidsucker. disreguard anything he has to say, he is a poser...posing pudsucker.
pudsucker

Brasher Falls, NY

#11 Jun 9, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling fat...considering what you look like. You need to go to hair club for men and go get a penis extention. You are disgusting, quit trying to act like the wanna be boy in pic.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 9, 2010
All bad deeds don't go unpunished. Feeding children drugs doesn't go unnoticed. Look forward to rolling our hair with coke cans in paper clips thats all they allow in the state penn beauty queens.
i know

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jun 10, 2010
knowwhatyoumean wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said the kid was probably getting them from someone... therefor other people (like Pete Shantie) are the problem. If you believe for a second some kid is gonna hang out with Pete for something OTHER than drugs, you are sadly mistaken. He's a loser, always has been, always will be. I've only ever known one good Shantie in my life, and Pete's dad isn't one of them.
you need to layoff why talk shit about people? haqs he done anything agenst you? just remember drugs sell them self and always will. i have known pete for about 18 years. so you need to take the cock out of your hand and titty out your mouth and look in your own back yard you gay fuck.

“<>Mr Hot Topic<>”

<>Mr Intimidation<>

#15 Jun 11, 2010
knowwhatyoumean is always butting into everybodies threads..
Nancy

Long Eddy, NY

#16 Jun 11, 2010
Ray Perkins, get a life. Seriously.

“<>Mr Hot Topic<>”

<>Mr Intimidation<>

#19 Jun 11, 2010
Pete Shantie needs to go to jail for selling drugs to kids, he is a bad bad person i dont know why they let people like him walk the streets.

“<>Mr Hot Topic<>”

<>Mr Intimidation<>

#20 Jun 11, 2010
He better hope and pray i dont see him somewhere. You think he walks with a limp now...Ill tie his legs in a knot...
John

New York, NY

#21 Jun 12, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>you need to layoff why talk shit about people? haqs he done anything agenst you? just remember drugs sell them self and always will. i have known pete for about 18 years. so you need to take the cock out of your hand and titty out your mouth and look in your own back yard you gay fuck.
I have known Pete since he was born because I am his cousin and yes he sells drugs and was getting SSI and when he went to prison his mother was signing his name on his SSI checks and cashing them while Pete was in prison. You don't know what you are talking about. He was born June 21, 1979. He got released from prison on September 30, 2008 and was on parole until November 30, 2009. Pete needs to go back to prison for a long time. He failed a drug test twice while on parole but his parole officer would not violate him. I know Pete better then any of you people and he is no good.
GhostWonder

Fulton, NY

#23 Jun 12, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
knowwhatyoumean is always butting into everybodies threads..
have you even read what you just wrote you hypocrit mofo. your the one that's on everyone threads and won't shut the [email protected] up. damn get over yourself.. were you not well liked when you were a kid?

“<>Mr Hot Topic<>”

<>Mr Intimidation<>

#24 Jun 12, 2010
Lock him up and throw away the key

“TuffGuy Is My Man”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25 Jun 13, 2010
TuffGuy wrote:
Pete Shantie sounds familiar i will have to investigate and have this criminal turned in to the authorities.I dont like druggies some of them make up stories about people on the internet.
Can we play cops tonight? I know you like my night stick up your know where. Smooches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
speak up when someone destroys you 6 hr fed up with losers 1
Dirtbag murders deaf and mute whaite man for sp... 14 hr reality 1
284 CLUb (Jul '10) 15 hr Johnston 91
Ex DAUGHTER IN LAW 15 hr History repeats i... 30
Hillary's enimies wind up dead Sat Hehaw 10
Office of inspector general investigates disabi... Fri big whoop 10
Push Mower Fri Cheap 7

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance