Good family court lawyer

Good family court lawyer

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Winthrop, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Can someone let me know of a good family court lawyer who is affordable please.....
Cadillac CTS-V

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2011
im not sure but i believe Mark Snider was a family court judge at one time...he does mostly real estate transactions now but thats where i would start...
Cadillac CTS-V

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2011
hello wrote:
Can someone let me know of a good family court lawyer who is affordable please.....
im sure even if Mark didnt take your case he could send you in the right direction...good luck hello
okk

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2011
What is it you need the lawyer for? Different lawyers specialize in different parts of family court...
Cadillac CTS-V

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2011
thats why i think it may be a good idea for them to talk to a lawyer that has been in the system as a family court judge such as Mark.. and knows many of these attorny's himself...i would be willing to bet he knows who is good at their job and would give them appropiate advice
Suzy Q

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Mark Snider does NOT go into Court at all.....his bipolar illness prevents him from performing in Court. Besides that, he's always on vacation or at his wife's residence in North Carolina and will only return your phone call from his cell phone. You should contact Adams and Haggard - they are by the post office. Dave Haggard is an excellent family court attorney. Mark Snider's firm will probably no longer exist after another 2-3 years.
yep

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2011
Suzy Q wrote:
Mark Snider does NOT go into Court at all.....his bipolar illness prevents him from performing in Court. Besides that, he's always on vacation or at his wife's residence in North Carolina and will only return your phone call from his cell phone. You should contact Adams and Haggard - they are by the post office. Dave Haggard is an excellent family court attorney. Mark Snider's firm will probably no longer exist after another 2-3
years.
now now now...looks like u dont like Mark...i do..anyway all im saying is he can tell her who the best would be for her...fyi he was a family court judge back in the day...im sure he knows which family court lawyers are good...out of the many that have appeared in front of him...news to me about him being bi polar...drs. are allowed to be bi-polar and practice medicine...in other words its treatable with medicine...that was derogatory...i havent talked to Mark in a couple years because im kinda retired from real estate so i cant tell if he's on vacation all the time...doesnt seem possible though unless he thinking of retiring soon...that could ruin your business...sounds to me like you just dont like him...Dave Haggard btw doesnt *specialize* in family court proceedings...he is general practice...just saying....
cfh

East Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2011
try bob ballan or steve ballanthere is also a law office in canton on court street that deals only with family court and there good to if ya show up to court
yep

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2011
cfh wrote:
try bob ballan or steve ballanthere is also a law office in canton on court street that deals only with family court and there good to if ya show up to court
there's your answer...good job...yellow pages confuse me...lmao im j/k...ild look em up!
Suzy Q

Ithaca, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2011
FYI, "yep" - doctors may still practice medicine if they are bi-polar, but how many of them actually tried to kill their wife by driving their car into a tree head-on??? He doesn't even visit his parents during any holiday, including Christmas. His wife (who's from France) makes him take her on vacation out of the country during every single holiday because she doesn't like his family. Dave Haggard is an excellent Family Court attorney - he actually fights for his clients, which isn't something that Mark does. Mark doesn't like confrontation at all. It's not that I don't like Mark, I just don't think he should be or wants to be practicing law any more. Try calling there and asking to speak with him - you'll get transferred to his voicemail and he'll call you back from his cell phone cuz he's not at the office.
Lisa

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2011
yep
Utica, NY wrote:
now now now...looks like u dont like Mark...i do..anyway all im saying is he can tell her who the best would be for her...fyi. You assume Hello is a female! Nowadays you can't, due to the overwelming bunch of mothers who aren't wortha crap!
someonewhoknows

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Dave Haggard & Tom Adams are AWESOME lawyers! They will fight for everything you deserve!! It doesnt matter what's true about Mark Snider. No one at his firm practices family law anymore, so you would be referred somewhere else anyway. Haggard & Adams are great! You get every penny's worth from them! They fight tooth & nail for their client! They are extremely competent and reliable!! Cant hurt to have a consultation with them.
wow

Ithaca, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2011
someonewhoknows wrote:
Dave Haggard & Tom Adams are AWESOME lawyers! They will fight for everything you deserve!! It doesnt matter what's true about Mark Snider. No one at his firm practices family law anymore, so you would be referred somewhere else anyway. Haggard & Adams are great! You get every penny's worth from them! They fight tooth & nail for their client! They are extremely competent and reliable!! Cant hurt to have a consultation with them.
I've seen them lose cases well before they ever hit the coutroom.They may fight but I hear they don't win much.
Cadillac CTS-V

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2011
Suzy Q wrote:
FYI, "yep" - doctors may still practice medicine if they are bi-polar, but how many of them actually tried to kill their wife by driving their car into a tree head-on??? He doesn't even visit his parents during any holiday, including Christmas. His wife (who's from France) makes him take her on vacation out of the country during every single holiday because she doesn't like his family. Dave Haggard is an excellent Family Court attorney - he actually fights for his clients, which isn't something that Mark does. Mark doesn't like confrontation at all. It's not that I don't like Mark, I just don't think he should be or wants to be practicing law any more. Try calling there and asking to speak with him - you'll get transferred to his voicemail and he'll call you back from his cell phone cuz he's not at the office.
btw hun how do you know so much about Mark's personal life...you arent stalking him are you??? for anyone to know this much they would have to be related in some way, a friend(using term loosely) or listening to gossip...ill bet on the gossip...you sound just like another know it all...as far as Mark practicing law...hun he has only been doing real estate transactions now for years...he has done all my transactions over the last 28 years...not knowing that makes me think you really dont know what youre talking about at all! and i dont think anyone was talking about him going to court...just a referral...there are lawyers in canton that do nothing but family court...go there...plus there is plenty of info on the web about lawyers...i think ill take you up on that and call Judy at the office and see whats going on tomorrow...
Cadillac CTS-V

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 27, 2011
someonewhoknows wrote:
Dave Haggard & Tom Adams are AWESOME lawyers! They will fight for everything you deserve!! It doesnt matter what's true about Mark Snider. No one at his firm practices family law anymore, so you would be referred somewhere else anyway. Haggard & Adams are great! You get every penny's worth from them! They fight tooth & nail for their client! They are extremely competent and reliable!! Cant hurt to have a consultation with them.
try and concentrate now...they were saying go to Mark for a referral...they werent saying anything about him practicing law...did you pass english class? your reading retention sucks! oh and i wouldnt know about dave and mr adams because ive never used them so i cant refer them...i have heard they are good at plea bargains for traffic infractions...something anyone can do by filling out a form and sending it to the da's office for free!! lol
cfh

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Apr 27, 2011
there is a good one in the burg he is great
Hee hee

Ithaca, NY

#18 Apr 27, 2011
I hear Mark Snyder is smart but he can drive you up a tree!
onlyMe77

Cazenovia, NY

#19 Apr 27, 2011
No lawyer is affordable. You will probably need a few thousand $ to start with. I met with a few when I was looking around and its not cheap.
just saying

Oriskany Falls, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2011
I would just as soon go into family court without a lawyer, it's always nice when you can say things the way you mean them and not have a lawyer do it for you. If you are not a person to stand up and speak for yourself then a lawyer is the way to go. I would recommend Dianne Exoo from Canton or Henry Leader from Gouverneur especially if there are children involved.
Krabby patti

Madrid, NY

#22 Jul 28, 2017
someonewhoknows wrote:
Dave Haggard & Tom Adams are AWESOME lawyers! They will fight for everything you deserve!! It doesnt matter what's true about Mark Snider. No one at his firm practices family law anymore, so you would be referred somewhere else anyway. Haggard & Adams are great! You get every penny's worth from them! They fight tooth & nail for their client! They are extremely competent and reliable!! Cant hurt to have a consultation with them.
Tom Adams has done NOTHING but rack up the bill with NO results but costing me more not only to pay him but also the soon to be ex!!!!(That was s if my divorce is EVER FinalizedI WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYTHING!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 2 hr Alain Vain 394
News Malone woman arrested in Massena on drunk drivi... 11 hr Trump is an Idiot 19
"Immigrants from $hith@le countries" says Trump 15 hr Trump is an IDIOT 6
Deleting abusive threads Sun Needstostop 4
Municipal Broadband Sun Yes we can 11
Trump is losing it over new book Jan 13 Trump is an IDIOT 121
Pre payment of property tax Jan 13 Trump is an IDIOT 35

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages