2/5/13 pit aatcks woman man dog and cop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Me Again

Saratoga Springs, NY

#28 Feb 6, 2013
manwithbutterflynet wrote:
c'mer you lil nutjob , hop in the net and I'll get you some happy time pills then we can all sleep knowing that pits arent bad its the people that own them that are truly to blame .
I think you may have made a little mistake. Some pit owners are bad but I really think its the voices inside her head that are bad the majority of the time. Just think of it this way. CD spent the afternoon yesterday and some cash to get a prozy then admitted who she was the first time she posted. What a shill, I mean tool. No thats not right. Outright liar is right. That is a documented verifiable fact. Oh by the way CD do you need a job? I need a bird for my clock.
bsl works

Orlando, FL

#29 Feb 6, 2013
Me Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may have made a little mistake. Some pit owners are bad but I really think its the voices inside her head that are bad the majority of the time. Just think of it this way. CD spent the afternoon yesterday and some cash to get a prozy then admitted who she was the first time she posted. What a shill, I mean tool. No thats not right. Outright liar is right. That is a documented verifiable fact. Oh by the way CD do you need a job? I need a bird for my clock.
nope totally free on the wonderful internet and why would i hide from you it's "all of you" that are playing the hiding game i have nothing to fear
CD dont work

Saratoga Springs, NY

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Yup you can find stories about Howdy Doody, WalMartians and total idiots. Guess which one you are? Perhaps though you should watch The Wizard of Oz maybe you could learn how to get a brain. shill
Eman Resu

New Hartford, NY

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Anything from the biased pit bull hate site is bound to be exaggerated and not actual " facts". Why is it that so many organizations that pertain to dogs think that BSL (bull shit legislation) is a bad idea? I'd trust them much sooner than I'd trust a know fear mongering pit bull hate site with an agenda.
CD dont work

Saratoga Springs, NY

#32 Feb 6, 2013
I have been trying out some new names over the last week. I think I have made a decision as to which one I like the best. What do you think?
mutant dogs

Orlando, FL

#35 Feb 7, 2013
ban coconuts wrote:
Anything from the biased pit bull hate site is bound to be exaggerated and not actual " facts". Why is it that so many organizations that pertain to dogs think that BSL (bull shit legislation) is a bad idea? I'd trust them much sooner than I'd trust a know fear mongering pit bull hate site with an agenda.
same identical post from eman resu - annie
CD dont work

Albany, NY

#36 Feb 7, 2013
same identical post from eman resu - annie

land sharks

Orlando, FL

#38 Feb 7, 2013
bsl today wrote:
<quoted text>bump
bump
Eman Resu

Windsor Locks, CT

#41 Feb 7, 2013
mutant dogs wrote:
<quoted text>same identical post from eman resu - annie
It's called copy /paste, you of all people should know that since everything you post is copied from your hate site.
Annie or whoever is doing it because they agree with what i said.
Get Rid of Pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#42 Feb 7, 2013
People are demanding that those who apply for pistol permits have mental health evals. I say the same for those who want to own or keep a Molosser type dog in their home, especially if they have children under 15.
Tired of irresponsible people with dangerous dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... 2 hr Green 4
Green Boys 3 hr Green 2
News Dozens of defendants from around St. Lawrence C... 4 hr sean spicer 8
massena tpix 4 hr sean spicer 2
Open net 6 hr unreal 22
Trump's finances being investigated 6 hr GOP 295
Massena Red Raiders 17 hr nope 9

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance