is scott the weiner Kocsis out on par...

is scott the weiner Kocsis out on parole now?

Posted in the Massena Forum

weiner watcher

Massena, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2012
How about his twin brother mike? is he still locked up?
dangerous losers

Massena, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
skumbags like that have no place being on the streets of massena
tbl

Massena, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2012
weiner watcher wrote:
It was just a question dangerous losers. I need some construction work done, dangerous losers. He's the only one I trust. Is that ok with you losers?
if you trust a incestious pervert and convicted felon your a sickie or a homo,or possibly both
kocsis weiners

Massena, NY

#11 Sep 14, 2012
weiner watcher wrote:
It was just a question dangerous losers. I need some construction work done, dangerous losers. He's the only one I trust. Is that ok with you losers?
might be better off with mike kocsis just hide your check book
dangerous losers

Massena, NY

#12 Sep 21, 2012
weiner watcher wrote:
I wouldnt trust a guy who steals from senior citizens,snorts coke off of vics weiner,or does whatever he does to his brother mike
weiner

Massena, NY

#13 Sep 24, 2012
weiner watcher wrote:
you should see the mess scott the weiner kocsis made of the garage he built on kennedy court a few years back...Just a matter of time before he breaks his parole and is back in state prison
obsessed

Auburn, NY

#14 Sep 24, 2012
YOU should be found and locked up in a loony bin,my god it has been what, 3 yrs straight, you post the same things about the "kocsis boys" over and over again.. even making different threads of the same exact thing you just posted about in the 10 other threads you have made.You have clearly stated your hatred for them, we get it geesh get a new topic already you psychopathic weiner lover, shut the hell up already!!!!
georgia

Massena, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2012
weiner watcher wrote:
How about his twin brother mike? is he still locked up?
mikes in jail scottie the weiner is out on parole
no way

Auburn, NY

#17 Sep 26, 2012
I hope not can you say crime spree.
toby

Massena, NY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Look it up for yourself...www.parole.ny.gov/l ookup.html
2hot4u

Massena, NY

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Happy birthday mr Weiner MUAH
Conman

Massena, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2013
obsessed wrote:
YOU should be found and locked up in a loony bin,my god it has been what, 3 yrs straight, you post the same things about the "kocsis boys" over and over again.. even making different threads of the same exact thing you just posted about in the 10 other threads you have made.You have clearly stated your hatred for them, we get it geesh get a new topic already you psychopathic weiner lover, shut the hell up already!!!!
Well, 3 years wow maybe if the Kocsis' would stop their obsessive criminal behavior ,( 30 years)there probably would not be all of these facts and truth being printed about them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Store closings 2 hr Bill 58
News Massena man jailed after alleged DWI, rear-endi... 4 hr Pounddr 7
Bk massena 7 hr Unknown 7
alcoa to cease all operations in 2018 (Aug '13) 16 hr Joe 192
News Massena man jailed on sexual abuse count (Apr '13) 21 hr bananas 61
Subway or Jreck subs (Sep '12) Tue jane 36
Owner Dec 11 Bad boys 5

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance