69i lost one of my best friends to that shit...it is bad stuff
jusaying

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 10, 2011
That's a wonderful sentiment.
idfearme

Watertown, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2011
i hate oxys too. and the people that sell them and make them available to people who really dont need them. the drug is good for it purpose... the purpose being to help terminally ill people or elderly control their pain until they die. its not meant for young healthy people who dont need them. every powerful drug has it's abusers unfortunately
brian lewis

Ithaca, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2011
dont judge me
ya

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2011
really wrote:
Who is that
wow

Ithaca, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2011
really wrote:
i lost more then 1 friend and the love of my life. Bad is an understatement, once u are at that point there is no going back, there is no sick like dope sick.
npskank

Ithaca, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2011
She's gonna get busted slinging pills sooner or later. There's 3 legit business around her, I'm sure they've realized she's getting all the business.
whatwhat

Ithaca, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2011
npskank wrote:
She's gonna get busted slinging pills sooner or later. There's 3 legit business around her, I'm sure they've realized she's getting all the business.
who is she and what business are u speaking of?
hey

Liverpool, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2011
i got the 30mg's but not for sale. you lick my anoos after i take a dump i give u 8 of em lmk i have a few hundo at a time guys or galz
WOWWW

Ithaca, NY

#12 Sep 15, 2011
hey wrote:
i got the 30mg's but not for sale. you lick my anoos after i take a dump i give u 8 of em lmk i have a few hundo at a time guys or galz
You're obviously one of those illiterate welfare scum who use & abuse the system, because you cannot spell that's for sure! Maybe you should go back to school. You sound like a total moron. I can only "imagine" what you sound like when you open your mouth! Ewwww.... by the way retard, its "anus" not anoos.... and its mg not mg's...

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#13 Sep 15, 2011
WOWWW wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously one of those illiterate welfare scum who use & abuse the system, because you cannot spell that's for sure! Maybe you should go back to school. You sound like a total moron. I can only "imagine" what you sound like when you open your mouth! Ewwww.... by the way retard, its "anus" not anoos.... and its mg not mg's...
It was more like someones poor attempt at comedy. Some are not as dumb as they type. Apparently it worked huh ? They were affective in getting a rise out of someone.

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 15, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text> once u are at that point there is no going back, there is no sick like dope sick.
That is not true. There is going back, there is help available to those who want it. Your right about being dope sick, it's hell but people choose to play that game, that's what happens.
jwow

Ithaca, NY

#15 Sep 15, 2011
See that is the problem, it isnt a game and once u are at that point it isnt a choice, it is a need. The local pd obviously doesnt care either cause the last time i took someone to detox he needed his last fix guess where he went to get it,thats right, right in front of the police station. how do they not see that dude smoking a joint and selling pills feet from their front door?

Syracuse, NY

#16 Sep 15, 2011
Oh but it is a choice. We all have choices. It's all up to the person when enough is enough. At first you take them to get high, after a while, you take them just not to get sick. There is a choice. If you can be strong enough to make it past the 4th day without, you have the sick part licked.

Syracuse, NY

#17 Sep 16, 2011
Wow someone thinks my post was clueless.. What a shame. I feel sorry for you.
probably

Ithaca, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Droopy Draws wrote:
Wow someone thinks my post was clueless.. What a shame. I feel sorry for you.
I wouldn't worry about that if I were you...probably just an oxy head, mad because the first is so far away....
iknow

Ithaca, NY

#20 Sep 17, 2011
yup probably an oxy freak that tried to quit,sorry droopy but with opiates grand mal withdrawal usually happens between days 6 and 14.

Syracuse, NY

#21 Sep 17, 2011
iknow wrote:
yup probably an oxy freak that tried to quit,sorry droopy but with opiates grand mal withdrawal usually happens between days 6 and 14.
Trust me. I know all about it.
Walkthewalk

Ithaca, NY

#22 Sep 17, 2011
jwow wrote:
See that is the problem, it isnt a game and once u are at that point it isnt a choice, it is a need. The local pd obviously doesnt care either cause the last time i took someone to detox he needed his last fix guess where he went to get it,thats right, right in front of the police station. how do they not see that dude smoking a joint and selling pills feet from their front door?
Well if you know so much about this individual then why don't you take it upon yourself to provide your information to the PD? Or is it just easier to sit back, say nothing and judge how they operate? Try being part of the solution instead of abetting the problem. Or, let me take another guess...snitches get stitches? Please, don't be such a coward and help take back YOUR commmunity! Opiate addiction is a PLAGUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new Copper Still Steakhouse 2 hr really 29
Cop Corruption 3 hr Lol 36
News Massena Electric LED lights installation projec... 16 hr drama_much 2
honest car repair? 23 hr geronimo 10
Has Anyone Got Sick From Food From Aldi (Feb '11) Sun Roxy 81
massena dog pound Sun Enter Username 9
News Massena man charged with felony criminal contem... Sat geronimo 1
Massena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web