Massena Hospital Emergency Room Fast ...

Massena Hospital Emergency Room Fast Track Service

Posted in the Massena Forum

Opinion

Lake Placid, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Has anyone ever experienced the services offered by the emergency room at Massena hospital called fast track? What did you think of it? I have been told it isn't in operation on weekends. It makes me wonder why they would not have it on the weekends and weekend nights when doctors' offices are closed?
Dear Mr Mayor

Cortland, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2011
not sure why they created a ficticios name...i went to fast care a month ago and after asking how long it usually takes i was told its actually just an er visit...only explanation i can think of is they invented this illusion because of urgent care across the sqreet
really?

Ithaca, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2011
They create a fast track, usually staffed by a PA or FNP to handle all of the non-critical patients that go to the ER. That way the real emergencies can be handled quicker by docs. There are a lot of people who use ER as Primary Care, unfortunately.

Since: Sep 11

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2011
Welfare pays for it either way, so why bother getting a primary care physician.
really?

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2011
Nytshade wrote:
Welfare pays for it either way, so why bother getting a primary care physician.
exactly! People with Medicaid clog up the ER because there is no financial disincentive not too.
Dear Mr Mayor

Skaneateles, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2011
it was apparent while i waited that most were welfare and i pegged one as a drug seeker...it was pathetic...i had a fever of 102 for almost a week and congested...thought it was pneumonia so i had toi wait through the b.s....it was a holiday and i have no insurance am self employed...i pay cash for my healthcare and what i watched the day was truly sad!
Explain Please

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2011
So what do you mean they were a drug seeker? What did they do to make you think that? The hospital I am sure is very well aware of this problem I am sure by now. Everyone in the whole town is.
Dear Mr Mayor wrote:
it was apparent while i waited that most were welfare and i pegged one as a drug seeker...it was pathetic...i had a fever of 102 for almost a week and congested...thought it was pneumonia so i had toi wait through the b.s....it was a holiday and i have no insurance am self employed...i pay cash for my healthcare and what i watched the day was truly sad!
Brynn

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Massena hospital gives great drugs to you if you go on a weeknight after seven PM.She is a tall older blond women doctor.Any other good luck getting anything but muscle relaxers.I go once with a broken hand.I got a shot of toradol,and a script of Advil.I was in agony for over a week.My sister in law likes her oxy,and she gets it every time.As long as she goes to that one doctor.
Dear Mr Mayor

Skaneateles, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2011
Explain Please wrote:
So what do you mean they were a drug seeker? What did they do to make you think that? The hospital I am sure is very well aware of this problem I am sure by now. Everyone in the whole town is.<quoted text>
well even someone without perception could pick up on tyhis girl being fine and then suddenly holding her stomach in pain , making faces and moaning...they gave her a cup right off so i assumed they had caught on and want to check her urine...2 hours went by and she still couldnt urinate...she looked 25...then they finally called he in after me and i heard the doctor say i cant give u anything for pain until i check ur urine...kind of a no brainer...
Dear Mr Mayor

Skaneateles, NY

#10 Nov 30, 2011
the moaning and stomach holding and faces she made appeared every time they called her name btw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serious inquiries or only 8 min MGD 6
There are no assault rifles available to ANYONE... 4 hr 7 min gun buy 6
hitting 4 hr have her arrested 28
False flag shootings will continue until we let... 11 hr Idiot Neanderthals 4
ryan connor he she 20 hr tammy 2
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 20 hr Deep Pockets 25
currier going after blythe properties in massena Fri Lol 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages