just wondering

Auburn, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I just bought a new home and I was wondering if anyone had opinions on simply seamless gutters vs northern seamless gutters.
aimee

Auburn, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
I used Northern seamless they were very professional. Haven't heard anything good about the other company. Simply seamless did a job for my brother and they were drinking on the job. Not very professional if you ask me.
Massena Home Owner

Massena, NY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Stay away from Simply Seamless contractor. I learned the hard way. The owner is nonresponsive to communication once he gets your money and the gutters fell off the house two years later because he failed to use enough strap hangers. Sadly he is still in business. Do your research and look farther for some quality.
looking

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
What a good question I to bought a house that need gutters put on I have the gutter re panted cant put them up due to disability and was going to call Simply Seamless. THANKS for the information
crazyhorse

Massena, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Used Simply Seamless and they did a great job. Think more than one opinion is needed. Very professional and they went above and beyond what I expected
jacques

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Do gutters really stay up with all of the ice and snow? I haven't used gutters in years. I bank away from the house so the runoff goes away, not into my basement.
power authority

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
jacques wrote:
Do gutters really stay up with all of the ice and snow? I haven't used gutters in years. I bank away from the house so the runoff goes away, not into my basement.
I use ice and snow guards on the roof to hold it up so it melts and doesn't take the gutters off .
Luke

Massena, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2012
I used simply seamless gutters and they did a great job. Would recommend!!!
paul

Auburn, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Northern seamless was professional and they picked up all the messes.
I called simply seamless and they never returned my call about an estimate. Have heard nothing good about him.
I made the right choice!!
massena customer

Auburn, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Simple seamless is more like the word for it. The owner never answers his phone. I had a problem and it took days to get a returned call. Nice enough guy but definitely not a good way to run a business.
Luke

New Kensington, PA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
massena customer wrote:
Simple seamless is more like the word for it. The owner never answers his phone. I had a problem and it took days to get a returned call. Nice enough guy but definitely not a good way to run a business.
Not his only job!
massena customer

Auburn, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>Not his only job!
Maybe he should be more professional then
Thunderball

Massena, NY

#15 Dec 18, 2012
just wondering wrote:
I just bought a new home and I was wondering if anyone had opinions on simply seamless gutters vs northern seamless gutters.
The word is eavesdrops. Gutters are found in the bowling alley.
myself

Brasher Falls, NY

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Thunderball wrote:
<quoted text>The word is eavesdrops. Gutters are found in the bowling alley.
Then do tell what in fact is a RAIN GUTTER??? Which are found on houses, gutters are found in more places than bowling alleys, depends on the context if how it is used(duh).
Melissa

Auburn, NY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
I rented an apartment from Les Shadle and if he runs his business like he does his rental property then I feel sorry for the customers. Slum Lord. And all he did was beg for money. Never a phone call but through text. Can't run a gutter business via text messages.
whoa

Massena, NY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
which gutter outfit does Les Shadle run?
Melissa

Auburn, NY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
whoa wrote:
which gutter outfit does Les Shadle run?
Simple seamless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender at McDonald's 1 hr Bobby 3
Problem Lloyd lol (Jun '13) 4 hr GROP drops a plop 62
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 5 hr Great Again 53
3 day old baby eaten by family nanny dog 5 hr GROP drops a plop 1
Daily Courier-Observer online 7 hr Contact us button 6
Copper still (Jul '15) 9 hr tammy 55
Landlords 14 hr curious 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance