waitress attacked by pit 9/18/12

waitress attacked by pit 9/18/12

Posted in the Massena Forum

cant deny

Auburn, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
if this is an american cane corso it is a pitbull breed and i imagine the owners didn't import the cane corso from italy

Tuesday, September 18 2012, 11:16 AM EDT

Large dog mauls waitress on Miami Beach's Lincoln Road
MIAMI BEACH, Fla.-- A waitress on Miami Beach's famously dog-friendly Lincoln Road is recovering after being mauled by a large dog.

Police say a cane corso bit Amy Calandrella in the face as she bent down with a bowl of water. A Miami-Dade County Animal Services report says Calandrella received more than 300 stitches.

Calandrella's attorney tells The Miami Herald that the Van Dyke Cafe waitress needed more than seven hours of surgery to repair the wound.

No charges were filed. The dog was allowed to remain with its owner, Teri Guttman Valdes.

Van Dyke Cafe managers say police could not do anything more about the Labor Day weekend attack because dogs are allowed on Lincoln Road. Restaurants along the popular pedestrian thoroughfare regularly offer bowls of water to dogs seated with their owners
cant deny

Auburn, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
WHY WOULD YOU BRING A KNOWN AGGRESSIVE BREED OF DOG TO A HEAVILY POPULATED AREA - BECAUSE PITNUTTERS ARE IGNORANT THAT'S WHY
cant deny

Auburn, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2012
THERE'S NEVER A SHORTAGE OF PIT ATTACKS

Woman surrenders pit bull after attack on 8-year-old

Posted: Sep 18, 2012 2:36 PM EDT Updated: Sep 18, 2012 2:36 PM EDT

Posted by Brandi Hunter, Video Journalist - email

A Jonesboro woman chose to surrender her pit bull to Jonesboro Animal Control after an attack.

Police say the boy was playing on the porch of the home when the pit bull bit him, injuring the lower part of his left leg

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT)- A Jonesboro woman chose to surrender her pit bull to Jonesboro Animal Control after an attack that injured an 8-year-old Monday.

Police say the boy was playing on the porch of the home when the pit bull bit him, injuring the lower part of his left leg.

According to police, the attack is the third time the dog has bitten someone.

The pit bull will be euthanized.

Brandi Hunter spoke with animal control, and will have more details about incident on Region 8 News
cant deny

Auburn, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2012
cant deny wrote:
WHY WOULD YOU BRING A KNOWN AGGRESSIVE BREED OF DOG TO A HEAVILY POPULATED AREA - BECAUSE PITNUTTERS ARE IGNORANT THAT'S WHY
THIS IS PROBABLY THE NEXT PITICIDE AND I HOPE THEY DO CHARGE THE MOTHER TAKING IN A STRAY PITBULL THAT YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHEN YOU HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD IS DEFINITELY CRIMINAL AND BEYOND IGNORANT

Muskogee 3-Year-Old Attacked By Stray Pit Bull Taken In By Family

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:51 PM EDT Updated: Sep 21, 2012 8:28 AM EDT

NewsOn6.com - email

File photo.

Swing in the home's backyard.
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma -
Police said a three-year-old Muskogee child was critically injured after being attacked by a pit bull Thursday afternoon.

Muskogee Police and Animal Control responded to a residence in the 800 block of Osage Street sometime after 1 p.m.

They said the family had taken in the grown dog and had it chained in the backyard.

Police said the mother and the child were outside, when the mother went into the house for a few minutes. While the mother was in the house, the 3-year-old approached the dog and was attacked.

Officers said the child was taken by EMS to a Muskogee area hospital, then transported by helicopter to a Tulsa hospital.

Muskogee Police were not able to confirm the condition of the child.

An officer told News On 6, in the event that the child doesn't make it, they are looking at whether the mother could face criminal charges
Lincolnsrver

Miami Beach, FL

#8 Dec 21, 2012
The dog was not a pitbull. It was a cane corso. It is so sad that this happened but you can't blame the breed. This is 100% the ignorant dog owners fault. I don't understand bringing a dog that you know isn't friendly to a heavily pedestrian area. You are not only endangering people but your own pet.
ban coconuts

Massena, NY

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Ive been good Santa and all I want is for that crackpot cant deny to become one of his own statistics. pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!
brick

New Kensington, PA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Get a life already. Or maybe a job. Get off your fat ass and do something productive. Nobody gives a $hit about the propaganda you are spreading.
ban coconuts

Massena, NY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
brick wrote:
Get a life already. Or maybe a job. Get off your fat ass and do something productive. Nobody gives a $hit about the propaganda you are spreading.
dont bother , the idiot will only drag you down to its level then beat you with experience. you cant argue with an idiot. I only wish it would get a job and stop sucking the system dry. I cant afford any more fat lazy green stretchy pants wearing bums that have nothing to do in life but go overboard on a fkn dog. if only "it" would assert itself in the american workforce we might be able to save a dime or two. just dont type any responses to "it" it feeds of the attention. it really gets pissed off when you post something on its topic that has nothing to do with pitbulls. tell us daily about the weather , lol it'll just love that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
useless 22 min makesmewonder 19
Massena Home of the WEINER 2 hr Please 2
Wiener Mobile 2 hr wieners n fries 5
News Father and son charged following assault on Mas... 3 hr Just reading 12
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena 20 hr Walking dead 1
Info Mon Kev 3
News Massena man gets prison for October burglary Sun true 4

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance