heard it from a friend

West Monroe, NY

#1 May 6, 2010
Rocky took alot of oxy's...He's in a coma...Some people should learn a lesson from this
old friend

Lake Placid, NY

#2 May 6, 2010
no way! for real??
wouldntuliketokn ow

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 6, 2010
OMG are you effin serious.. where?? What hospital is he in.. I am realy sad right now..:(
maybe

Ithaca, NY

#4 May 6, 2010
rocky is in the hospital from getting beat up by the cops after he got pull over for dwi in vermont
maybe

Ithaca, NY

#5 May 6, 2010
it was on the news.99.3 radio
HUH

Utica, NY

#6 May 6, 2010
ppl need a life

West Monroe, NY

#7 May 6, 2010
he definately did not take too many oxy's and end up in a coma, if someone took to many oxy's they would die from overdose duh
Dude

Whitesboro, NY

#9 May 7, 2010
HUH wrote:
http://pressrepublican.com/012 1_logs/x1691796311/Police-Log- May-6-2010-Felony-arrest
Dam....
stiff dick

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 May 7, 2010
thats messed up he is one of the best people in the world its only him and santa ..hope he gets better ..
sickining

New York, NY

#11 May 7, 2010
for all you retards who think you know him.. he's perfectly fine other then being in trouble w/the law again... he had a little accident got roughed up by the pigs.. he'll be okay
wouldntuliketokn ow

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 7, 2010
good to hear thanks!
THE DEVIL

West Monroe, NY

#13 May 7, 2010
rockne deserves everything comming to him and more i feel sorry for mich her kids and her unborn baby they dont need him in there lives she can do way better mabey 3 to 5 in prison is what he needs but if he dont go to prision u know he is affialiated w/ the law c u in hell rock

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 May 8, 2010
I think Rocky Cox is pretty cool guy. eh fights with cops and doesn't afraid of anything.

“Mindvirus”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#15 May 8, 2010
Pessimistic wrote:
I think Rocky Cox is pretty cool guy. eh fights with cops and doesn't afraid of anything.
He taught you how to read and write..didn't he. Doesn't afraid of anything? LMAO!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 May 8, 2010
kjerstie001 wrote:
<quoted text>
He taught you how to read and write..didn't he. Doesn't afraid of anything? LMAO!!!!
My friend, you have been trolled. I will give you a one time invitation, but you have to do a little work. Google my statement and look for similar ones. Follow the white rabbit. I am showing you the matrix. Just follow the signs to /b/, the real breeding ground of "teh intarwebz".

Or if you don't want to find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes....I guess you can stay here and argue with these other morons that can't operate a reply button.
 &#9650;
&#9650; &#9650;

“Mindvirus”

Location hidden

#17 May 8, 2010
Pessimistic wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you have been trolled. I will give you a one time invitation, but you have to do a little work. Google my statement and look for similar ones. Follow the white rabbit. I am showing you the matrix. Just follow the signs to /b/, the real breeding ground of "teh intarwebz".
Or if you don't want to find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes....I guess you can stay here and argue with these other morons that can't operate a reply button.
 &#9650;
&#9650; &#9650;
Playing games with the cretins...hmmm you must have more time on your hands than I. I suppose it could be amusing..depending on the situation. At least you, like myself, actually post with a registered name. I'll play along, for now that is.

“Mindvirus”

Location hidden

#18 May 8, 2010
Pessimistic wrote:
<quoted text>
 &#9650;
&#9650; &#9650;
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousAgentWIS...
I think I am on the right track ;) You aren't the first person that I have come across that favors the V masks.
lmfao

Nedrow, NY

#20 May 12, 2010
it couldnt happen to a nicer guy.....too bad he isnt in a coma...he's a friggin scumbag.
bigger devil

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 May 27, 2010
THE DEVIL wrote:
rockne deserves everything comming to him and more i feel sorry for mich her kids and her unborn baby they dont need him in there lives she can do way better mabey 3 to 5 in prison is what he needs but if he dont go to prision u know he is affialiated w/ the law c u in hell rock
you will be in hell by yourself because rock is a saint for helping all the people that he has even if he has went down the wrong road at times and mish and the kids need him in their life.
red devil

Cornwall, Canada

#22 Nov 10, 2010
rockys a good guy, massena is full of trailer trash. inbreds who got nothing better to do. im right on this one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena 1 hr Canadaaaa 11
dump trump 3 hr You are an idiot 84
News 1973 Massena Central High School graduate offer... 4 hr Times have changed 9
Douglas Road 4 hr giovanni 1
News July 24, 2017 - NYPA power line project to boos... 6 hr Hmm 1
Furnace repair 10 hr Matty 5
alcoa to cease all operations in 2018 (Aug '13) 11 hr North metal 161

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages