NYSP News

There are 2 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Feb 13, 2013, titled NYSP News. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Canton-based state police charged Henna L. LaMar, 27, of Potsdam with petit larceny Tuesday afternoon following an investigation into an incident rported at 3:45 p.m. Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Shocking

Massena, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Pickle park DWI Arrest wrote:
Wow,i never thought phil was like that.Im shocked
MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2012

GRAND LARCENY - MASSENA - Village police charged Philip F. Saxby, 53, of 220A Highland Road, Massena, with grand larceny and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. The grand larceny count alleges he stole a gold wedding band from Shirley Moniere when he was inside her residence Jan. 14 repairing a door. Police said Saxby drove to the police station Friday night on a suspended license for questioning in the grand larceny investigation.
yousaidit

Auburn, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hitting 1 hr have her arrested 18
people stealing from massena metal 5 hr arrest them now 11
why do adult children treat their parents like ... (Jan '12) Thu Did you do the same 139
currier going after blythe properties in massena Wed blythe is not a word 16
We need to begin taking the butt hash epidemic ... Wed Forrest 4
Rapidz (Sep '15) Wed resident13655 26
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... Jun 20 Deep Pockets 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages