Nature Center In Downtown Massena?

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2010
jason clark announced tonight the idea of having the massena nature center moved to downtown massena to attract more people. i think jason finally came up with a good idea!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 15, 2010
I agree and second that!! finally a non-idiot....whats the catch?
Realist

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2010
YOUFAILATLIFE76 wrote:
I agree and second that!! finally a non-idiot....whats the catch?
lol finding nature in downtown Massena?

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
lol finding nature in downtown Massena?
If you look hard enough you will see it.lol
Realist

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2010
YOUFAILATLIFE76 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look hard enough you will see it.lol
Ah yes, the wildlife- people screwing in dumpsters, guys passed out on the sidewalk and big girls in little outfits smoking outside Friar's-where is Lorne Greene when you need him??
Kimblepooper

Cortland, NY

#6 Jun 15, 2010
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the wildlife- people screwing in dumpsters, guys passed out on the sidewalk and big girls in little outfits smoking outside Friar's-where is Lorne Greene when you need him??
next week live on the massena nature wildlife adventures in downtown massena -- how to tame a pull and cow from the friar's bar! stay tuned!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Kimblepooper wrote:
<quoted text>next week live on the massena nature wildlife adventures in downtown massena -- how to tame a pull and cow from the friar's bar! stay tuned!
you all should admit that the big girls in little outfits is what reels you in. I know it does me....if nothing else than to point and laugh it just so does
Realist

Lake Placid, NY

#8 Jun 15, 2010
lol I swear there is a mirror shortage in Massena regarding those big girls in lil outfits.....

Location hidden

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Realist wrote:
lol I swear there is a mirror shortage in Massena regarding those big girls in lil outfits.....
When I drive by the song from sir mix alot just starts to play....." OH MY GOD .....REALIST look at her butt....its just SOOOO big....." I LIKE BIG BUTTS and I CANNOT LIE"
Realist

Lake Placid, NY

#10 Jun 15, 2010
Hey I like a round booty too but a bag of cottage cheese isnt my idea of hot

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Realist wrote:
Hey I like a round booty too but a bag of cottage cheese isnt my idea of hot
yah not that lol
Curious in Massena

New York, NY

#12 Jun 17, 2010
Who let the cows out? Moo, Moo Moo

Since: Jun 10

New York, NY

#13 Jun 18, 2010
Things that make you go Hmmmm... I think it is not a good idea.
lisa massena new york

Liverpool, NY

#14 Jun 18, 2010
I think having the nature center downtown is a super great idea, i think then, you will see more people visit the center, and it will be a great addition to downtown, since really, there is nothing. i say yes lets do it.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 18, 2010
lisa massena new york wrote:
I think having the nature center downtown is a super great idea, i think then, you will see more people visit the center, and it will be a great addition to downtown, since really, there is nothing. i say yes lets do it.
If they are going to do it they need to fill the emptiness of what is starting to look like a ghost downtown with some other stuff too.
Just Asking

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Jun 18, 2010
Where would the new Center be going ????
\

New York, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2010
They are wanting to put the main attraction where slavins is and a remote location out where it is now. Who will pay the taxes on the building downtown? Not NYPA.. There is no parking downtown. Just does not make sense. Maybe Jason Clark can pave the rooftop highway right to the front door. I love animals and the nature center. Downtown Massena is not the place for tourist attractions. Do what you are paid to do Jason. Bring businesses into town. Seriously, a nature center in the middle of a business district? Bad idea.
candycane

Lowville, NY

#18 Jun 18, 2010
Just Asking wrote:
Where would the new Center be going ????
\
News item published today http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20100618/DCO...
Harry

Fulton, NY

#19 Jun 19, 2010
I think Mr Clark is smoking crack.That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.
WTF is wrong with people???

“my $.02> your $.02”

Watertown, NY

#20 Jun 19, 2010
There is no way the would have enough parking if the school groups show, where are they going to put 2-3 buses and the workers vehicles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massena marketplace (Dec '13) 59 min real lady 26
how do threds get removed? 1 hr sam80 7
IBEW 2032 Rally Oct 16 8 hr nat 5
Body found in Massena rt 4:20 9 hr Koko 169
Please sign petition to help woman with endomet... 9 hr eye2eye 12
who is Wink Dickerson (Oct '12) 10 hr trilliam 3
Siamese cat missing 10 hr Lost kitty 9
SIX Sealed Indictments! Sun fonzie 11
Massena Dating
Find my Match