12 yr old killed in Hit & Run

12 yr old killed in Hit & Run

Posted in the Massena Forum

MADDDDDD as HELLL

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2008
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20...

OMG here we goooooooooo!!!! He's as innocent as SPITZER!!! When are we gonna GET REAL PEOPLE? Why run, why not stop? what did he have to loose?(besides his 7th DWI in so many years)Accidents happen everyday!...He's knows why, thats why he ran! He did not own up to this until he was questioned....isn't that enough GUILT????? What's his excuse for that? As taxpayers...Don't we spend enough money on repeat behavior problems in this county??? When's enough????
Stephanie

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2008
Matt caldwell was one of my friends and that man who killed him just paid bail and is walkin a free man right now..
it is not fair. he should be locked up until the day he dies.
oldtymer

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2008
No defense for this @ss. Judge Richards (then DA) predicted this. The man was drunk the whole time he was on home monitoring for his DWI in 2000. My heart goes out to the Caldwell family. This tragedy could have been prevented. He needs to rot under the jail.
MADDDDDD as HELLL

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2008
speaking of repeat behavior.....
http://www.newswatch50.com/news/local/story.a...
Judge Richards needs to throw the "KEY" away on this one...
Shauna

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2008
Matthew Neal Caldwell Was One of My Bestfriends.
He was My Texting Buddy. && I Always Look at My Cellphone Day and Night waiting for him to Text Me.Its never ganna be the same, && i dont know how were all ganna get through this. Its Not Fair that hes Gone. && Its Deffinatly Not Fair, that the Dumb @$$ Who Killed him is Walking Free! Whenn are people ganna learn.

REST IN PEACE MATTHEW NEAL CALDWELL.
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING!
Someone

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2009
Matt was my classmate, & one of my bestfriends. I miss him truly, and George Olmstead should never be aloud out of jail again. I miss you matt!
Mariah Elizebeth

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2009
Matthew Neal Caldwell.
He was one of my franss from school.
everyone loved him.
i feel bad for his sister Courtney.
TODAY IS MARCH 9th.
MATTHEW I LOVE U BABEEE!!!
REST IN PEACE!!!! >3
AND WE WILL NREVA FORGET YA!
Driving

Glens Falls, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2009
You're still in school?
JustAMe

Rineyville, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2009
Driving wrote:
You're still in school?
And just think, You want to put Kentucky down... Can't say much for the North anymore...
Tessia Sabourin

Madrid, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2009
R.I.P
matthew neal caldwell

matt was my bff and he was in my heart and will always be thier and will never ever ever leave my heart. he was always thier for me and i was'nt thier for me and i should have been. i need him back. it will never be the same. he was one of my friend and boyfriend from school. i miss u hunn<3 i love u hunn with all my heart<3 ilu hunn<3
sabbath mcgregor

Madrid, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2009
Matthew Neal Caldwell was a great guy we had so much fun in the the wonderful 12yrs. of his life. When i heard wht happened me and my sister cried so much when it happened to matthew neal caldwell i feel really bad for tessia especially she was dating matt when it happened her and matt were really cute together i also fell bad for all of the caldwells. R. I. P. Matthew neal caldwell you had a wonderful life.
Tessia jillian

Madrid, NY

#12 Apr 30, 2009
matt was an uhh-mazing guy and i miss u so much. i wish u were still here i just cant belive your gone! every night i look around and at the phone waiting for a txt or a call.... but i know it will never happen again<3 its just so hard to listen to the radio cuz every time i do i wish that i could hear u call in again and repuest our favorite song! i need u back! its like a dream gone wrong like.......a really bad dream. life has sucked ever since u left us all hear. u should have took us all with u. i know u would if u could have but dream and hopes like that are so inpossible. i know your in a better place know! at least ur not suffering..right? i miss hearing ur voice and i miss hearing u say i love u those were the best words i have ever heard! ecpesilly from him! i just cant belive u are gone i wish u were here<3
i love u hunn<3 forever<3
rest in peace matthew neal caldwell<3
tosha marie

Madrid, NY

#13 Sep 29, 2009
matthew neal
i love you so much. i would do anything to get u back. george olmstead needs to never get out of jail again he needs to die and then rott in jail...

i love you matt... R.I.P... i love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schumer shutdown 1 hr Dice 5
Stupid people 3 hr Killary 4
Ronnie D 4 hr Brandie Necole 1
Repubs having urgent meetings about shutdown 4 hr Meat loaf 13
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 5 hr Alain Vain 434
Is 49 Phillip St. haunted (Oct '15) 6 hr jece 26
Muelller subpoenas Bannon in front of Grand Jury! 11 hr Trump is an IDIOT 29

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance